March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1352712&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how do we fix VII?
>superior 4 party members instead of shit 3
>remove literally every minigame
>actually try and make the characters different from each other (stuff like giving Tifa button commands like Sabin)
>do literally anything with materia

Threadly reminder that Ignis is best husbando.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Worst girl

My conclusion is that they're retarded or just said "fuck the rules". At least they made Ingus a knight which he technically is sort of and Luneth as a Warrior although he's also support for some reason.
I'd fucking kill for a real blacksmith girl. Cidney doesn't count since she's a mechanic but is close.

I think I'm going to play 3 again right now desu

>171219318
>He really posted this bait again
I hope no one replies to this again.

>I disagree so it's bait
give me eleven (11) good reasons why I'm wrong

They made Luneth a fucking dragoon.

A fucking.

ew

Add genesis, he's the coolest
Also, make cloud more emo. Like how he was in AC. Also make it a ARPG so we can play like its AC

You mean VII:re?

>He actually replied to the bait
The guy copy pasted his post from last thread. He just wants yous, not to discuss anything.

i really need pussy poster to come back and write a male part

cute dog

>Counter Haste on top of Slowga

Wew lad. Thank god for Sazh's not-Shout SSB and vanille BSB. Let me blitz the first two phases down and only face one AoE Ultimate attack total between them with proper timing.

nice hand pussy

user who was doing an 11 pull from yesterday, thanks for the meme magic

How many of you guys are skipping the medica lucky draw? I think I am, I'm loaded with Curaga medicas, my dupe chances are massive.
Probably not skipping the En-Element draw, though. There's some trash there but there's enough good shit on there for it to be worth the risk in my opinion.

You fix it by not looking for things to hate about it and instead trying to enjoy yourself. You literally complained about petrify killing you the other day even though it has a fucking 30 second timer that allows you to cure it.

Yeah, I'm skipping, even though I only have Y'shtola's BSB. Got 5 or 6 SSBs from the pool so it's better to just save the mythril for something else given the dupe risk.

>You literally complained about petrify killing you the other day
what

I have arguably the best Burst Medica in Vanille alongside Minwu/Arc SSBs.

Its a waste for me and arguably the En-element banner too. Too much trash where as even a trash BSB is great in regards to the third banner.

>I dont pull on a lucky draw banner
lmao bunch of fags

I'm kind of wondering if I should. I only want one of them for one specific character and any of the others there's no way I will bother using.
But I only have one of the items in the draw so I guess there's no reason for me not to since it's a very small chance of dupe and it's a minimum 1 discount relic.

The third lucky draw being amazing in comparison doesn't make the second one not worth doing. Over half of it is made up of BSBs, that makes it better than any dungeon update lucky draw. It's 25 mythril, user.

I have Vanille and Ysh BSBs, Minwu instant, Lenna and Porom and Aeris SSBs.

Still gonna pull because FUNGAAAH

Iktfb.

Mommy!

Fuck that, i love me healer sbs.

>he actually replied to MY bait

Thanks for the (you). Its good that we circulate the (you)s for a healthy economy

>there are people that aren't floating 100+ major eggs

>there are people who don't have at least 5 characters from every realm at max level

Which one is WoL?

With Rain equipped Mighty hammer (lightning) using Fire Blade ability, will that count as hybrid damage on gilgamesh, sealing both fire and lightning element?

Why do darkness abilities exist in RK? I feel like I shouldn't even bother bothering with anyone that uses darkness except if I like them in particular.
How am I supposed to have 100+ major eggs if I use them to level my low leveled guys?

Play the Nes version.

Yes.
If you use the rune blade and air dagger and use lava floor it seals light, earth, fire, and wind.

me on the left

Darkness is there for mages to get easy 9999x2 if they have it.

Quick question about FFV. If a job learns an ability, can it automatically use it if it's not an ! ability? Or do I need to master it first? I'm not exactly sure how this innate stuff works.

I want to turn Galuf into a Monk that can use blue magic. Will he still have the Counter ability if I put !Blue on him?

>tfw my account is a year old now
>Not very many bsb
>0 usb/osb
>Only a few 5* abilities that were mostly free, none honed
>No nightmare stuff done
>Can't remember egg count, but likely low and not a ton of characters leveled

>Probably not skipping the En-Element draw, though
With 40/69 of them being BSBs (if this image is accurate), and only one of those BSBs being bad (Reno's), you'd be pretty crazy to skip it. Even if you think you'll get Stormborn'd, it's worth the risk.

An ability that doesn't have an ! In front of it is a passive ability, but you still need to equip it for it to be active

Are physical darkness users like Gabranth, that I have his unique and super for, shit then?
Pretty sure you should be able to use it on that class but mastering means you can use it on a different class. I don't really remember though since it's been a while though so I probably have no clue what I'm talking about.

Physical Darkness users have their own version, but they're less effective than the mages.

Alright, so if I put !Blue on him I can't use Counter. Shame.

If you have En-Dark or a lot of Dark+ gear, Gabranth can work fine with the physical version of the MM/DZ combo

So wait, are all of the aniversary banners single 25 pull themed this time?

Incorrect, Monks have Counter as part of their innate skillset, it'd be a waste to put counter on him

I dont have TMs but ive had very close tries on 5man run. I need to make a few adjustments. Bought black belt for Cecil so he can seal air on counterattacks, Bartz is equipped with rune blade and water/stone blade, where water blade is used only to proc Break for emergency situations, and finally Rain with Mighty Hammer and Fire Blade ability so he can effectively seal lightning/fire when Noctis friend for some reason can't thunder flask.

Im pretty confident i'll do well with this setup, going to try again tomorrow.

No, we're just getting 3 lucky draws before the fest banners show up.

Classes have innate abilities, and it's not specified which ones they have in the game. Monks, for example, have bare-fisted and counter innately (without even learning them). So if you had a Monk with blue magic equipped, yes he would have counter because it's an innate monk ability. However, some passive abilities are not innate, like the Knight's 2-handed ability. To use that one, you'll always have to equip it.
Also, when a class is mastered, its innate abilities and stat bonuses also become innate to the freelancer class.

Oh, is that how innates work? I haven't found a good explanation of how innate stuff works.

Iirc DB stacks with every other attack boost so there's that

>Party Dress is on the banner.
Nope, not touching it. I already know what my 1/11 will be.

>don't want to use eggs on characters without sbs or good rms
>end up with 200+ major eggs and 800+ greater eggs
What am I even keeping all these for?

Better than Corps Field Uniform desu.

Alright, that helps a lot. Thanks!

Ah, fuck. Thank god for the half stamina dungeons then, so i can build up to hopefully pull on at least two of the anniversary banners once.

All, or nearly all, of the passive skills are built into their respective jobs. Blue Mage can innately learn blue magic without equipping Learning, for example.

Well keep in mind they're giving out 50 mythril when the anniversary hits.

I suppose it won't be so bad since I have his unique which gives endark I think. I was worried that getting dark orbs from the event would be useless. I guess I can put Gabranth next to my Basch for autism.
All sources of "raise attack" or such stack with each other as long as they are from a different ability right? So you can stack full break with an armor break down with an armor break?

Alright, thanks.

Is level 12 enough to take on the Water Crystal boss? I got my ass stomped at level 9.

True, i'm trying to work to get like one set of stamina shards a day still, so it cuts my orb runs a bit, but will give me a few mythril a day at least.
Not to mention those realm missions, which kinda hurt me because i don't level characters often.

XV was my favorite final fantasy game

Abilities that alter the same group of stats do not stack. So Armor Break and Armor Breakdown do not stack, since they both just alter Defense. But either one would stack with something that alters Attack and Defense. And would also stack with something that alters Defense and Resistance. Etc. Full Break stacks with everything (except a few specific SB's that imitate it) because it alters Attack, Defense, Magic, and Resistance.

No. It depends on ID.

Full Break and Armor Breakdown have different ID's so they stack. ABD and armor break have the same ID so they overwrite.

The same applies to buffs except for the buffs from the SB Hyper Null All.

FF5 is harder than most FFs, but you should never need to grind. If you run into a wall, change jobs before you resort to grinding. Running two healers can turn an impossible fight into a winnable one.

>except for the buffs from the SB Hyper Null All
I think we can stop mentioning that exception now, no one's going to get that SB these days.

I still can't believe they made Cid a thot

>go to the feymarch to pick up cecil
>she's having nightmares of being killed by mom bomb, being killed by the baron soldiers, and being killed by an evil Owain and cuck
>have to do a solo mini "boss" rush against mom bomb and the baron soliders who die in a few hits thanks to her knowing mist dragon
>NO actual boss fight against owain/cuck in the end to top it off
lame

She has a brief dream/vision of the final boss area that wakes her up and gets her to join

Fucking Tellah decided that he wants his recruitment sidequest to be in the Magnes Cave, so I figured it would be best to grab our magic user first

The entire game can be cleared at level ~5, so theoretically yes. V is not a hard game by any stretch of the imagination, and any problems you might run into can be fixed by either swapping jobs around or doing a few minutes of grinding.

I was going to, but I forgot just how much fucking mythril they're throwing at us

I've only got like four on the banner anyway, just hope I don't get a dupe Y'shtola BSB

Time to get Cloud's Guise for the billionth time.

>they renamed Gilgamesh's Divider to "Snowpetal"

>this shit again
Fuck off and die already

What does this medica lucky draw look like anyways?

>5 is hard
There are dickish moments, but hard it really isn't

I said harder than most FFs.

Changed Galuf back to Monk from Blue Mage. He got a counter and a lucky crit. Faris still got KO, rip.

>you will never be this much of a SJW cuck
m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1352712&page=1

dont reply to that

All Curaga medicas are in it. It's not bad, as long as you don't have a ton of them already.

Here's the better version.

Getting that +50 equipment increase can't come soon enough.
I'm gonna need to expand again for the Ifrit raid event.

>there will never be a final fantasy game with a job system again
>we'll be stuck with everybody being Red Mages forever

Someone posted the banners last thread
I wouldn't really say it's hard at all. Believe you me, I love FF5 but as far as difficulty goes in any regard, it's pretty low to be honest. Maybe just me and the other guy but it's quite easy. I never got stuck on it as a kid and when I replayed it a few years ago it wasn't even remotely difficult. Only time I got tripped up is because I forgot where I was supposed to go next because I'm retarded but that wasn't because of difficulty.
It also could be that I prefer to grind in a lot of games even if I shouldn't, even when I was a kid and I still do. That probably just make everything a cakewalk.
>Posted it right before me

kys weeb

Jesus christ, that's amazing.

Quistis is here!

I've never played another FF than XIV. The job system is precisely why I want to finish V though. This is amazing, but I keep getting hung up on how to prepare my job levels rather than actually play the game. I'm doing this mostly blind too, unless I get stuck and am not sure what to do next.

Oh fuck, i have none of those.
I'd love Selphie's to fully fill out my VIII team for synergy and I've been chasing Krile's brush for ages.
The tactics one wouldn't be bad either, i did get her hat on the current draw, so that would put me at three decently set characters there.

Can you elaborate?