Having to remove the front tire in order to change the car's oil

>having to remove the front tire in order to change the car's oil

>car burns so much oil that just add more and never have to change it

>driving anything German
>ever

>Having to remove anything to access the battery.

>time to change fuel filter
>it's inside the fuel tank

>gf can change her own cabin air filter but i cant

>Fuel Filter
Nice meme.

>it's in the fuel tank but there's a cutout in the trunk to pull it out from the tank without having to drop said tank

Thank you Gorea

Same here. It's quite an obnoxious process to remove the whole fuel module from the tank to get to the filter. It's why some places add on quite a bit of labor especially if your tank is full.

Or why some oil/filter shops say passenger cars on their ads because people show up with trucks that need to have parts removed (and obviously replaced) before the oil can be changed (skid plate, reinforcements, etc).

Welcome to motorcycles

>having to remove the car's entire front for a timing belt job

Hi audi

>have to remove the oilpan to replace the water pump
>oilpan is sandwiched inbetween the timing cover and the motor mount

my car has no fuel filter

>chevrolet tahoe
>huge engine bay with tons of space
>headlight goes out
>cant just pull out the bulb from behind the headlight housing because theres metal walls covering it
>have to completely unscrew it and pull the headlight housing off
>one of the screws sits behind the wheel and you have to remove the fucking fender/lining thats inside the front wheel and set with plastic bolt type screws

there are ikea-tier instructions included in both the packaging and the car owner's manual. you need to be rly rly dumb in order to not know how to do this.

Rx7 or busted piston rings?

What car needs to wheel off?
Are you doing it know the ground or with a hoist?

Like A4 with the TFSI and longitude mounted are a pain as the filter housing sits right above the adaptive engine mount but I can't think of anything else worse.

>making your flagship sportscar so unsafe in the year 2017 that it only gets 2 stars in the most important crash test

i lul

Ranger with the 3.0 has you go through the wheel well. With smaller tires you can keep the wheel on but if you go bigger it's gotta come off. FWD engine shoehorned into rwd truck, what can ya do?

>old oil and crude covering CPS retaining screw
>still impossible to get off.

>having to remove wheel arch trim, front splitter, front bumper in order to change fog light bulb

Why does naisu thingu never happen to me ;_;

Ancient miata with 290k on the clock, not sure if original engine but I add 1qt every 500 miles.

>buy electric
>nothing to change
:^)

Batteries, when they inevitably die.

Although I guess that's more at the same mileage as needing a new clutch or something.

Brake pads, suspension bushings, wheel bearings, brake fluid, diff/transaxle/whatever fluid....

They're also going to need a lot of windshield wiper fluid to get their wives Bulls semen off their windshield.