If you were in the Mid Night Club, what would you drive?

If you were in the Mid Night Club, what would you drive?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nardò_Ring
google.co.nz/maps/place/Prüfgelände Ehra, 29378 Wittingen, Germany/@52.6319722,10.8071673,13z/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x47afbf6345eb06ed:0x87bd176cf296a6b2
topcarrating.com/1997-lamborghini-diablo-gt1.php
mangakakalot.com/chapter/wangan_midnight/chapter_13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FTO

>almost 260 mph with just 880 hp

this doesnt make a lot of sense honestly

A GTR because I suck dick.

Its built for one thing

plus you know, 450hp cars can hit 200, so it stands to reason that something with twice that and a shitload of aerodynamic tuning can beat it

This thing but in black

>"just" 880 hp

yeah i mean it's just triple the amount of your average car these days not like that's very much

3k civic, imagine the butt hurt

something American
probably a snek

There'd be no butthurt so long as your car could keep up. They were known to be a very fun loving group.

Back then it was. Now days there's 16 year olds with cars that powerful and affordable xxxxhp crate engines are a thing.

Oh wow toyota supra is like ferrari lamborghini wow i buy supra now everyone worship supora suggestions fully accepted senpai

didnt the venom needed like 1200hp to reach a mere 10 more mph, so did a ford GT

Since someone already had a Nissan S130, I'd probably either build a mental Z31 as to not cramp their style. But personally I like the S130 more.
They were great people from what I've read. After they were in an accident that caused a civilian casualty they disbanded.

a McLaren M8F or Porsche 917/30
remove all the body work that provides down force
E85 tune
methanol injection

might do 400 kph

>might do 400 kph

or just catch air

It's called downforce. That's why the corvette was a top speed only car. It would do shit on a track. Those other cars can be good in many places. The sledgehammer was basically a boneville car.

Tarbo 3 rotor or NA 4 rotor.

>the venom can do good on a track

no it can't, and neither will do this Ford GT

thats a car setup for a mile race all of those midnight cars are setup for either a banked circuit or long ass highway racing

Downforce and grip help a lot for the racing they did, since they have to manuever around traffic going 300+ without losing control

You're an idiot.

yep and its retarded to compare cars that are setup for completely different things

>not an argument

the sledgehammer made more power than 880hp

what are you even arguing man

I wouldn't worry about it

Since the Mid Night Club did little toegay racing, probably a Honda Integra Type R with a few simple mods.

Turboed E30.

mk just for the aesthetic and comfy

Highly modified. Some gud fuel system, for them top speeds on the highway.

Z31 Love

I'd go the tasteless millionaire route with a twin-turbo Murcielago

Just fucking rip open a ferrari engine or a sports car engine and place it in a metal, glass fiber, or carbon fiber chassis. Go full F1 or group C and try to rip off basic suspension and interior parts from other cars and save weight everywhere else.

Mind the wheelbase, the shorter the wheelbase the more downforce you need to compensate for high speed stability

QUAD ROTOR 26B FC3S

Never seen a Mid Night mk3 before. Love them even more now. One less thing that Z32s have on them.

To OP, probably a JZA80. Or it this is some burger chapter, a snek

the effects of time travel revert you to a being in a Diabo 1994 SE30 Jota

kek

J Z Z 2 0
Z
Z

Not sure if the R154 trans is good enough to reach 300kph in a reliable fashion, though.

there are some strange cars in there

seems ok

Frosty's corvette

I'll take it, happily. Flashiest dude in Japan

>tfw you will never be a 1994 Diablo SE30 Jota

let the machine esprit guide you

>mfw the mk3 is faster

must have been a bitching run
only the R33 and 930 are faster

This is Blackbird right? Damn good run. These were some ballsy mother fuckers.

yea that is the more famous one
a ring type course does slow down cars by some small %
but its one of the cheaper and safer ways of running at high speed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nardò_Ring

there are few places flat enough to run in a strait line
google.co.nz/maps/place/Prüfgelände Ehra, 29378 Wittingen, Germany/@52.6319722,10.8071673,13z/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x47afbf6345eb06ed:0x87bd176cf296a6b2
but I think parts of Saudi Arabia or central America might have roads long enough

and here is the faster skyline

There are heaps of MNC MK3s

Would probably Porsche it up like all of them

rx7 baby

>Tfw want a nice stock, clean, low mile, lefthand drive mk3.

topcarrating.com/1997-lamborghini-diablo-gt1.php
tis faster than I thought it would be

Why didn't they just use motorcycles?

Funny thing is, there was a 3rd gen si running with them for a while(had the pic in my phone, can't find it now)

Sierra

>t. bosozoku scum

SW20 TRD2000GT
Boost the 3sgte up or drop in the 1mzfe and turbo that.

Should be able to run with the best of them.

Same spot and I see that AW11 in the background of both. Do want.

MITTO NATTO NIGGA

Ferrari Testarossa or 348
>summon someone to make it even faster
>all that while looking baller and staying true to the '80s roots
since i'm dumping loads of money on a cage meant to go really fast, might as well spend it well on some premium car instead of $30k jap rice burner that looks like shit

oh yes
mangakakalot.com/chapter/wangan_midnight/chapter_13

>e60 M5
What year is that mag? Surely it has nothing to do with the original midnight club?

Where do you find these magazine scans?

Idk how it's even a question that it's not the SLF450X

I'm dumb but I always see these super banked shots with the mid night club tests. What track is this at in Japan?

Yatabe mostly

Anri Okita Ring

Probably a C7 Corbette with a 20B boosted to all hell stuck inside

Sweet, thanks guys. I've seen a few hot versions where they tested the Mclaren F1 there, or one of them

A pro-touring mod of a Daytona would make for a sick Wangan car

Fuck that, give it some takeyari pipes and Hayashis, Superbird zokusha motherfuckers.

Kek'd

literally nothing comes up on google.. idgi

A one:1

This, except stanced.

Pls no post this picture senpai

Wonder if any mad men modded ae86s to run on the expressway

155 GTA Stradale

Pantera

3 rotor low boost tirbo rx8 with full interio pull and custom exhaust. Id eveb go as far as modding flip up headlights and rolled fenders to fit some bronze ce28n 17x10's. All black with red glowers.

>come at me bruh

Motorcyclists literally ended the MNC by killing innocent motorists

lol
lol

Prius. And how I shall laugh as I pass by you law breaking holligans being loaded onto vans in chains while I proceed safely and legally down the motorway like a respectable member of society.

Civic Hatch with couple mods

>getting rid of the intake fins

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

10/10

You kidding? It looks so much better without them.

A Renault Twingo with a 20B swap with the twincharger from the 13B REW and the stock Twingo spoiler. The weight of the 20B REW will lower the front of the Twingo by the perfect amount so that the spoiler can be used to its fullest potential. Due to the shape of the spoiler and the design of the car, the Twingo will now have twice as much downforce as Snek, while being easily twice as fast due to rotary power.

>keeping the Italian equivalent of us 5 mph bumpers
irony is Gemballa puts Finns on cars that do not require them

8/10 would rock
fully built Hemi 444 with a gear driven centrifugal supercharger
running on 40% methyl alcohol, 32% benzene, 24% ethyl alcohol and 4% gasoline

>For when the devil z shows up
Turbonique C-4-AH super changer
Turbonique TB-28 rear axle
S-28 Microturbo
T-32 Thrust engine

I'd be interested to watch you drive Japan's highways at 200+mph in the middle of the night with no headlights.

3 rotor NA Miata with full Nopro body kit

Pic kinda related

assuming I was just as loaded as they seemed to be and keeping it period correct

assuming this thing still exists