Who has actually drove in front of an incoming 2014-present Corolla and went blind?

Who has actually drove in front of an incoming 2014-present Corolla and went blind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0OJjvYPV3oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What, from looking at it in disgust or from the headlights? The new ones make me sick. I know the US gets slightly different looking ones than we get in Aus but christ, the new hatchback in that snot green colour looks absolutely fucked.

I've felt aversion and confusion upon seeing both a toyota prius and honda civic at the same time
I'm just glad to have avoided being visually assaulted by a tesla or i3

He's talking about how bright the LED headlights are on the Corolla.

And he's right. They shine with the power of 1000 suns for some reason.

Also, current-gen Escalades.

HiD and led bars have made it necessary to flip down the rear view mirror
or to deploy a sun visor in the middle of the night

Don't the retards in your country have to have aftermarket fitted driving lights and light bars triggered by the dimmer switch? Or does your retarded country allow high beam all the time regardless of others?

The new headlights they make now are stupidly bright but only if you're below the angle of the oncoming car - like if it crests a hill and you're below it. The real bad ones are lifted trucks who buy aftermarket HIDs but keep them at the same light angle as if they were 6 inches lower. Fuck that shit man

Has nobody at NHTSA driven at night recently?

I feel like there should be some regulations about how bright a headlight can be.

>tfw motorcycles have crossover-like seating height
>tfw high output bulbs and baller projectors to make up for how often the light is not shining in the direction of travel
>tfw always the blinder, not the blindee

New cars are fucken horrible with how bright the lights are

But I think the worst thing is the dealers not adjusting the lights from factory, most new Utes and SUV's lights are just pointed straight forward

not sure what it is
many people just don't bother to dip at night for oncoming traffic
or when tailgating

Pretty much any new toyota, fucking prius and corolla

Even in my third world shithole, where everyone drives cheap ass hatchbacks, everyone knows to turn the lights to low beam whenever you see oncoming traffic at a reasonable distance. No one in the city turns to high beams, unless they are absolutely retarded.

The thing is that new Corollas low beams are bright as fuck making you think they have their high beams on, boi

>most new Utes and SUV's lights are just pointed straight forward
isn't that illegal though? you'd get chewed out if you didn't properly align headlights on an imported rhd vehicle

Sounds like a a lot of people need to be educated on driving etiquette

2015 Corolla driver here, yeah they're bright but so are all the other fucksticks who drive with their highs on all the time or the aforementioned brodozers who don't adjust theirs after a lift... I do get a lot of people who flash at me though like they're telling me to turn them down, the fuck you want me to do

>pic related

>the fuck you want me to do
Turn them off until the car passes

Me. I hate these shitboxes. There are brightness regulations but manufacturers are shaping the housing so it's dim at the points they check but brighter than 1000 suns everywhere else

omg that shit is so badly aimed. Fuck you toyota!

>they can't afford a 2018 E-Class that has already solved this problem

youtube.com/watch?v=0OJjvYPV3oc