/indie/ - Indie And Misc. Games General

Garage Rock edition

Last thread: >What the fuck is this
/indie/ is the general for all indie games, such as LISA, Yume Nikki, OFF, Middens, Underrail, Machinarium, DashBored, Vampire of the Sands, Braid, Limbo, Axiom Verge, Guacamelee, The Desolate Hope, Burrito Galaxy, Gone Home, Stardew Valley, etc. as well as other games that just don't fit in any other general such as Atelier, Rayman, Pillars Of Eternity, Rise Of Nations, and Valkyria Chronicles.

Mobile or consoles, flash or unity, freeware or early access. This place is a home for the indie game community and indie and obscure games that don't have a home. So be free to talk and share all your hidden gems, forgotten games and starving devs here.

>Can I talk about games that already have a general?
We mostly discuss games that are not popular enough for their own threads (since they have no other home in Veeky Forums), however, all indie games are allowed. So talk about them if you want, but don't overdo it since you already have other generals for that.

>How can I contribute?
All we need right now is people to talk about their loved indie and miscellaneous games, so don't be afraid to post, bump and reply your fellow anons. Also we're looking for anons to make new pastebins/wikis/images and update the ones already made. And please give lots of feel, love, kind and nice to everyone, except namefags. And be sure to make a new thread if nobody else does.

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/ZbG0JPSn

>Booru
indiegame.booru.org

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/indiegamesgeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

hempuli.com/blogblog/archives/category/games/esa-2
hatintime.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welcome back.
I'm playing more Gungeon.

Close

This, Slug Cat, and some other game all within a few weeks. Thanks Sony.

Slugcat is called Rain World and it isn't indie.
Either way, looks comfy.

>Thanks Sony.
Don't do this.

>Finally make it through a gungeon run
>Get all the bullet parts up to that point and turn them in
>Don't even have great guns, just a bunch of serviceable ones and a few extra hearts
>Get to dragun for the first time with three hearts
>Can't deal with the bullet sponge and eat shit trying to deal with the constant bullet spray
Well, maybe one day
But not today

>ESA 2 soon
When?

Guy that got pissed at Lisa the Pointless earlier here again. Managed to push forward and it's been pleasant enough so far. Near dead and kind of afraid to advance without rest or healing loot while I'm currently at the dudes obsessed with their sports brand place.

Huh, thought Hat in Time was finished. Remember he posted for a short time in AGDG a long time ago...

This game had a low resolution

No idea, but there have been weekly updates on the creator's site.
hempuli.com/blogblog/archives/category/games/esa-2

Nope, that was probably just the beta. release date is sometime this year.
hatintime.com/

but was it good

They're ALL good cuties!

>being a furfag

why don't you go back to fetishizing Buddy?

Maybe later, I wanted to do a new run of Lisa. I've always used the Nern/Birdie/Terry meme team and gone joyless, so I think this time I'll use completely different guys. Since I'm using joy, is a whole team of joy addicts doable, or will they suck up more joy than I can get my hands on?

Just messing around. Baby Lisa makes a weird noise if you interact with her.

>tfw you'll never protect her smile
>tfw you'll never adopt li'l Brad and li'l Lisa and give them a happy life.

I'm curious about something. Why is only Brad considered Buddy's dad, and Rick, Sticky, and Cheeks her uncles? Didn't they all take care of her together? Shouldn't they all be her dads?

The one who was there at the end of the day was Brad. Rick, Sticky, and Cheeks went elsewhere at nightfall.

WTF I want to sex Wayne?

They make pretty good indie games.

Maru, Haley, Penny or Leah?

lmao

>tfw fan art is cooler than the entire game itself

>Playing Iji update
>Think the "gutpunch" end is the 300+ Kills route
>Go for full pacifist on Ultimortal instead
>Spare Iosa
>Defeat Tor w/Maximum Charge
>That ending
I never asked for this

Is this the place for T:ToN? Because this was the place for SRs and Underrail, but I'm not sure if T:ToN is indie/misc enough.

...by god does /vg suck

Honestly, I'm kinda tempted to do another passive run, but murder the shit out of Iosa to see if I can get a good (semi)passive ending.

You're locked out of some story elements if you go for pacifist but kill Iosa personally as opposed to having Anaksie do it for you. This update changed that, but I didn't expect the consolation prize for it to be what I got. It completely blindsided me.

GLORY TO THE KOMATO

Nice, copy pasting assets on the goddamn end game image.

Though I can't really speak, my game's end screen is "YOU WON"

is this guy supposed to be a Double Dragon homeage? I haven't unlocked him yet but he looks awfully like Billy.

>muscles bulging
>while holding a can of soda
wat

It's full of heavy corn syrup.

And they all play unique.

>T:ToN
What is that? I guess yes it is the place.

How can a single sentence be this wrong?

>What is that?
Torment: Tides of Numenera

Yeah that fits here. I don't thing Veeky Forums has a crpg general.

if buddy was an animal what would she be

the games are already like 20% furry

> I don't thing Veeky Forums has a crpg general.
As I said:
>...by god does /vg suck

So... Anyone else here played it?

She'd be an _edgehog

WHERE IS NINJA TEARS

>being a tripfag

dude spoiler that shit lol

I haven't. How does it compare to the classic? Is the combat more fun?

FUCK slowdownless Tor.

what did he mean by this

Anybody else enjoying Uurnog?

No but that's a pretty alright aesthetic

It's pretty.

Did someone just say A E S T H E T I C?
I will get it eventually but not for now.

bah, why am I feeling nostalgic for that piece of shit game

fffft I thought the webm was going to go through the level... it only got to a little before the part where I gave up

Was it that hard? I saw that vinesauce was like 3 hours on this level. From where that webm ends it is not far to a checkpoint.

I just remembered that I never finished Jotun. I think I was at the forge boss. It was pretty alright, even if combat felt awkward at times. I think that was intended, though. Environments were pretty AESTHETIC. Anyone else try it out?

Dunno.

Though now I remember, I changed computers but the save file didn't come along. Shit was just annoying enough that I couldn't be assed to figure out how to move the save.

This

I want to make suutei tsai with Carol

This game's artstyle is really nauseatuing

By the way, Snowflake's Chance got released, but I'm a bit reluctant about getting it because it might be yet another "Le Challenging Indie Platformer XDDD"

The game's text is really nauseating.

The game's flow is really nauseating. It's funny though, I was really digging the early equipment choices. Shame the dev gave up on accouterments after the few bit of gameplay

The game's attack animations are real goddamn slow

The game's sound track is chill____

>steam is extremely laggy Iafter I played trials in the sky
What could be the cause of this?

could anyone supply me with that quick rundown list of tips for picking ability scores in UnderRail?

Hollow Knight General is dead.
Long live /indie/.

How is Hollow Knight

Really fucking fun and long. Would recommend, pirate or buy.

what sort of game is hollow knight?

Metroidvania with a major focus on exploration.

>He thinks A hat in time is coming out

Hay batta batta swing!
40 Brass in the Shop is a steal for this thing.

Fuck, maybe I should've not conquered this game like 5 years ago.

Nevermind it did not reoccur after a restart.
That died quite quickly but welcome.

>Has anyone played this game?
>No, but it looks cool.
Everytime.

I like exploration

Turns out it's back.
Nevermind. Long die /indie/.

Rude

Sure, I suppose. But these are really fucking outdated.

Dipping my toe into this baby

Oh it's that insanely overpriced game that reviewers refused to give real info about because it would ruin the experience.

I only got it because I heard lots about it and it sounds like something I'd love

Post spoilers if there are any noteworthy.