Golden Worlds Briefing
youtube.com/watch?v=kT6P3wIvp3Y

Touring the Tempest
youtube.com/watch?v=AKVzG6L5px8

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Qhnb_y7FHWM

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4876864/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for waifus are shit

Liara best waifu

Second for Sarah the very best waifu

3rd for user is shit

What are your favorite abilities in Andromeda?

Cora a thicc

First for best girl. Tali a silver medal.

Where do you think she ranks on the spectrum?

Will impregnate.

The ability to crash into the Milky Way.

Tali best girl ten years and counting.

If bioware only hadn't pussied out and actually made Sara look as beautiful as she is. I'd be pretty pissed if they made my face uglier when if i was the facemodel.

TEHHHMPEHST

>ITT people think Tali stole plans for the Normandy
lolno
Patrick Weekes went on Twitter and talked about, how if that were the case, Shepard could've talked to her about it. It was simply a case of parallel development, given the Turian Hierarchy's friendly attitude towards the Quarians.
Besides, why do you care? Sharing technology is good, and that sort of cooperation is the whole theme of the series. Well, until the last 15 minutes of ME3.

DEPLOYING WARP FIELD

Honestly I like the basic ass soldier ones a lot so far, concussion shot or whatever is pretty chunky and feels good. Flamethrower could be lit but haven't seen it yet. If it's as sick as it seems I will probably roll some kind of tech soldier with tech combos and explosion shit and some gun skills cause I don't have potato aim like 90% of RPG players. Space magic is pretty gay in Mass Effect, has never felt good to me or been that impressive mechanically speaking.

>Uhhhh... Ahhh... Hehe.

I'm going to have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation while holding hands with Jaal!

>tfw didn't see the fucked up expression because I opted to keep my helmet on like I did in ME3

Stop liking Vetra.

I will fuck Jaal!!!!

There is never any reason to not keep your helmet on.

No racemixing with Androniggers.

Asian FemRyder somehow does a pretty good job of not looking like an idiot in this scene

TURIAN WAIFUS ARE BEST WAIFUS

IMPOSIBRU!

Sara's cryo-tube must have malfunctioned and killed some of her brain cells.

That's my headcanon for why she's so derpy.

singularity is still my favorite. lance is pretty shit. throw is still good. the biotic movement stuff / blink on the explorer profile is all really cool and those are probably my favorite profiles to use.

>when you find out big bro ate the leftover chicken tendies overnight

You can't tell me what to do!

I want to give Kallo head while he pilots the Tempest.

Post Ryders

>"Hey Ryder! I hope you didn't hear me and Jaal in the escape pod room having sex!"

What about a little competition?

So is this game gonna be only 10 missions long? Someone said after doing only the intro prologue the story completion goes to 10%? That is insane if true, hope they don't pull another DAI.

I thought she had been Thorian-fied there for a second.

Is it just me or is it really hard to be a long-ranged biotic now? There seem to be very few powers that either prime biotic detonations or damage armor.

I miss warp.

shit held back for DLC probzz

I'm not romancing anyone for this cloaca, best boy number 1

I'll racemix as much as i want you xenophobic cunt!!!!!!

can you cancel digital preorders on console?

i'm just gonna pirate the game on pc instead

I unironically love all this autistic sara posting

>Cora is straight
>except for asari :^)

The fluidity begins

This ones not bad actualy.

Or am i missing it

I've always been a fan of tech, and what they've shown so far looks lame as fuck. Hacking will never be as good as ME1, turrets are boring, and duck close range flamethrower. I hope there's still a fireball.

What part, the procreation or the hand-holding?

>I will fuck Jaal!!!!

Everyone's complaining about facial animations and I'm over here wearing a helmet at all times and exclusively using alien party members

>implying there cant be multiple themes
>implying control and synthesis dont futher the theme of sharing tech

And what do you do when you're at the Nexus or on the Tempest?

Go back to your swamp Noot Noot, you're not wanted here.

Plebfag with no access here.

What are Infiltrators like now? do they still have Incinerate and Disruptor Ammo?

What's the point of romancing aliens besides Asari?

>be male Ryder
>fuck the bird lady
>can't pass on my gay genes
>hire a turian bull to knock her up while I sit in the corner and jack off

Is this the bioware experience?

Incinerate is still around, and primes for tech combos, but don't blow off Overload just yet, charging it to hit multiple enemies is pretty cool, and if you catch an enemy out of cover with it they'll be an easy kill as it causes them to double over giving you free damage on them.

Invasion is also great for tougher enemies that tend to be the cornerstone of enemy pushes. Though it seems it's ïnfects other enemies" think is something later in the tree.

I got shield drain for shield replenishment while on hardcore, but enemies are accurate enough that it doesn't really buy much time.

I'm not a fan of the idea of flamethrower or cyro beam though. I suppose I'd need to see their ranges. I like using pistols and smgs, so if they have that kind of range I may try them out. Both will prime for explosions too.

If you reject Jaal he hooks up with PB, already BSN REEEEing about how they don't like that sort of thing and why can't they get rid of PB?

>actually releasing Andromeda in its current state

you all deserve to lose the amount of money you're spending

>*presses PeePoo's escape pod button*
>"What asari?"

You don't pass on your genes with asari either genius.

Having a kid with an asari is literal cuckoldry.

Have you been to /meg/ lately? Nobody likes that shit here either.

the half ape half squid babies

Kid Aloy
>low-functioning autist, a drooling idiot entertained by a black dad wishing his son happy birthday
>not even cute

Sara
>High-functioning autist, served in Alliance military unscathing Prothean artifacts
>Cute, homely appearance enhanced by mild social awkwardness

It's not even a competition, really. They're at the opposite ends of the spectrum.

>What are Infiltrators like now?
There are no classes.
Infiltrator's profile get a bonus to tactical cloak, as well as weapon and tech damage, iirc.

Incinerate is still in the game, but the ammo types are now consumables.

ammo powers are consumables that last for two mags now. incinerate is in the tech tree and primes detonations. anyone can grab it.

infiltrator profile powers

How to Unlock: Requires 3 skill points in Combat and 3 skill points in Tech
+20% Weapon Accuracy
+20% Weapon Stability
+20% Tech Recharge Speed
+10% Weapon Headshot/Weak Point Bonus
Profile Ability
Battlefield Awareness: Observe enemies through walls when using a scope.
Cloak Evades: While evading, a brief cloaking device is activated (this is purely cosmetic, doesn't drop aggro)

Since I don't care about either, I hope the game bugs out and they hook up no matter what like what happened to some people with Garrus/Tali in ME3.

Rest in piece Mass Effect. It was fun while it lasted

>romancing your subordinates
unprofessional

Well, you won't know if it's possible until you try, right?

>He gets so flustered the first time you suggest a sexual relationship that he tells you he has deep, complicated feelings about that and runs off
>Then later he's the only LI who pursues you instead to make the relationship something more
>He sweet talks you, fucks you in a lake, and then cuddles you among the beautiful scenery

A best.

>Not using your position of power to score some sweet poon.

I really don't remember Salarians being this gargantuan in previous games.

So what's the consensus?

I need other people to tell me what to think

>subordinates
>private contractors on an mission with no formal chain of command

Pick one and only one.

I never implied that you vorcha-nigger.

>Control
>all of the technology in the entire galaxy controlled by a single entity
>sharing
I do agree about Synthesis however.

Now, I usually don't like these SFM """art""" images, but this is sweet.

>wanting to spread your inferior genes to your kids
>wanting to subject your offspring to the horror of the world by conceiving them
>not just adopting
Just fuck who you want and stop giving a shit about your lineage, Tywin.

so tall and twink, yet I can't bang em

I'll fuck him so loudly you'll hear it all the way into your retarded escape pod!!!

they were always supposed to be taller, but bioware finally decided to model and rig them up correctly. humans are tiny compared to salarians, turians, and krogan. i think quarians are supposed to be taller too.

They were pretty tall.

>blow off overload
That was the only thing I wasn't sad about. Chain lightning > regular lightning. If I can fireball + lightning bolt still I'll be happy.

Is there a limit to how many passives you can load up?

A-are you telling the truth about all that stuff...

Jaal...

fug or get fuged to your heart's content user. let me know if it's possible

the fact that this scene exists just makes it worst knowing that he ends up with cancer peepoo if you don't pursue him

>Not wanting to fufill every scfii nerds dream of kirking throu space.

It's just a Grey/Frog with a mangina.

So yeah I'd bang those tall twinks too.

is this some bullshit avatar recreation

Everyone in the past games was about the same height because of engine limitations. Particularly noticeable with turians. Vetra towers over everyone in this game yet in conversations with Garrus you'd always be at about eye level even as FemShep (who was the same height as every other human).

>i think quarians are supposed to be taller too.

The books say quarians are shorter than humans on average (and that quarians usually vary little in height), Golo was never noted to be particularly short for a quarian male and he's like 5'5.

That probably makes 5'8 Tali a giantess by their standards.

>all the tech is controles by god shepard

Just the reapers user

REEEing over Peebee appears to be universal and has been since she first appeared and Mac begged us to love her.

>If I can fireball + lightning bolt still I'll be happy.
perfectly capable of doing that.

>Is there a limit to how many passives you can load up?
as far as I know, no. You can have as many passives as you want.

Right now it feels like my tech guy's going to mostly use Overload, Incinerate, and Invasion to deal with enemies and soften them up for my team as well.

You want a quick rundown, a basic gestalt or the BIG enchilada?

pretty much every forum dedicated to discussing this game in some form hates peebee besides the mass effect subreddit. it's kind of funny at this point how all the worst fears about her are being borne out.

Is the game automatically close out when the trial is over? I played a bit before work and when i came back earlier, it says that my trial is over when i had 5hrs left.

Now i'm wondering if i closed out the game correctly ( pretty sure i did) or i literally got scammed.

imdb.com/title/tt4876864/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm

>imdb has full cast list
>Ali Hillis, Ash Sroka, and Brandon Keener listed as playing "additional voices"

Hmmm

No. The Machina child mentions that, like Destroy, it targets *all* technology. I don't know if that extends to regular things like Avina, but I do know it applies to Reapers, Geth, and EDI.

Still, that's not sharing.

You can combine any 3 powers into a "set" or whatever, right?

I've always wanted to just be an Infiltrator with Throw.

dont make fun of peebeee

Shove it down my gullet, hombre