/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous thread:

>tfw no bbc inside you

reposting

how long did it take for you guys to get your top level equipment
i'm wanting to upgrade out of Grunil and Yuria Hell and get into my Liverto Longsword and Boss Gear someday soon but I'm stuck at 26mil and keep lucking out on the daily boss scrolls

Post you are waifu

started playing in june or july last year, about 20 hours a week
first boss drop was nouver in december
got a dandelion from karanda in january and gloves from bheg a few weeks ago
got muskans/giath from the night vendor, red nose and kzarka from the marketplace

I started a week or two before christmas. It did take me awhile to get the hang of things before I started to post here. I think my bigger upgrades were in feb after lots of grinding

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT FILTHY CLOTHES

I cleaned them... they just got dirty again..

Is there a way to get my movement speed even higher without food/foot crystals?

Also, I just need 1 more luck and I'll have 5. I don't know if it effects fishing, but it's nice to have even as a placebo. Maybe I'll invest in/beg for panties.

I love this game.
I got to Arehaza Town for the first time earlier today, after going all the way from Shakatu to Valencia by foot. When I got to the shore, it felt almost like I made it there irl, I was so excited and happy to see the ocean in what felt like ages, I wanted to go dip my feet in it and enjoy the fresh breeze. No other game ever managed to come close to this for me.

To be honest I only got this game to suck futa dongs and heilang knots and im not disapponted
Yer alright bdo

>live in Florida
>haven't been to the beach in over a year
I normally don't get sand withdrawals but Jesus user thanks for giving me them at 10pm on a Thursday

Buy an equipment tailoring coupon from the cash shop and use it on a calpheon noble suit

Wow, 1500 pearls. That's pretty lame. Can you still sell the costume with the move speed on it? Any chance anyone would do that?

What should I name my bird or whatever

Birb #1

tfw got a dim tree spirit armour from the night vendor for 126 mil with no meme frags to get it to TRI
time to afk fish for a week

>tfw I legit named all my horses Horse1, Horse2, etc.

>not naming your horses
>SaltyCum
>TastyCum
>BitterCum
>ThickCum

dude you don't even know... I haven't been to the beach in almost 5 years now...

>tfw got TRI on my first ever attempt at getting TRI
>on a green awakening wep
i-it feels kinda nice, I guess...

>AFK fishing

You make me sick. Active fishing is the most fun!

gotten 3 pieces of boss gear in the past 2 weeks

how can you name them properly before you know what they taste like

wtf don't do this to your horses. you'll probably sell them eventually and no one will want a horse named like that. then they'll end up at the glue factory.

Haven't played in a while.

Is Dark Knight good or is it another shitty melee class?

Do rivers also get fishing hotspots like the ocean? I want to actively fish before my boat finishes! I love fishing!

>no one will high tiered horses
TastyCum

Tier based

Valencia fucking sucks dick.

Yes it's fucking great faggot. Play it now. You also get wicked rewards for hitting 45 and 55.

idk I stopped playing this game when there was a big upset around pay2win and being able to sell cash shop items on the ingame market.
Is it worth reinstalling?

>sick rewards
>2 chron stone boxes and 10m silver

That was literally the best thing to ever happen to this game.

I fucking LOVE it
I'll be 59 by the time the awakening comes out because apparently the quest needs Kamasylvia so who knows if i'll like the awakening as well but this is the first pre-awakened experience i've actually legit enjoyed

I mean people being able to pay real money for 100m silver a week doesn't seem like it's good.

I'm not a NEET with infinite time to grind at this game to keep up.

Why do you love it?

I never really stuck with a class, I have like 50-58 ranger/witch/valk/maewha/tamer but I never really stuck with any of them.

It's worth for at least 2 weeks. Level cap was raised and leveling to 55 is pretty easy.

Shut up dumbass lying retard.

100m silver is literally nothing though. I've made more than that in a couple of days of fishing. You're never going to be able to keep up with turboautists that have multiple people funneling gear into them. All it means is that people that don't want to spend actual money on the game can get cash shop cosmetic items.

>worth it for at least 2 weeks

what do you mean

fast, zippy, attacks are strong and feel strong (which is important), i have swapped mains like 4 times now and i've finally found the one to stick
there are also jiggly thighs and im turning gay for big thighed dark elves

I mean what I mean.

Are pila fe better than cartian's?
Assuming you buy the pieces.

He means if you got bored with it before, it's likely you'll get bored rather quickly again.

Are you gay for futa?

no
for
women
slightly

a big premise behind futa is that they're women

>having a penis
>being a women
pick one bruce

honestly I just quit because the majority of my guild quit over pay2win thing

The thing you retards don't realize is that selling outfits is one of the worst ways to p2w.

let's say they were born a woman but grew a dick later on and kept their vagina, their feminine voice, their hips, their hairline, their brain, their tits, their pregnancy capabilities, ... is it a man you're gay for?

Artisan Memory is the pay to win item, not selling costumes on the marketplace.

it's a m u t a n t then
also when are they going to release that alpha hair
i can live without having the face for a sorc but i want that hair

someone once mentioned they were some presets during early stages of development, so i assume that means they couldn't transfer it onto whatever new systems they developed after that and obviously didn't care to

a sexy sexy mutant

Why does /bdog/ have so many sorcs? I swear like half of our players are sorc.

LITERALLY puking

they're the most fun class
normies don't know how to have enough fun (even though they're in the top 2 most played)

Do they have statistics for most played classes? I really love Tamer's skills aesthetically, but I hate how it plays and the pet. I've been thinking about making a Kuno or Tamer to level next.

Sorceresses are of the "NPC witches" type. But they're a particular breed of witch. Think of it like, a sorceress (poodle) is a type of witch (dog)—but a witch (dog) is not always a sorceress (poodle). They in fact came from the snowy land south of Mediah 300 years ago, a place known to have been once controlled by witches. This is mentioned by the Valencian book Six Hexes in the Snowland, as well as the knowledge "Origin of Sorcery". Presumably, they broke off for some reason unknown and ran north to settle in Tarif, meaning "Sacrifice". The late queen Marumin of Valencia was also from this land most likely, as her daughter mentions that her mother came from a land snow white and cold. It's also mentioned that Marumin's marriage was political and that she was a foreigner, further pushing this as a strong possibility.
The player character "Witch" (and "Wizard") are from another dimension entirely, something some of us call the "Sage Dimension" (since the Wizards/Witches there opt to call themselves sages, and in fact find Wizard/Witch a bit insulting in comparison as names). In this dimension there is no day/night, there are massive magical study academies, the Wizard (Lordred, though translations state it as 'Lord Red' it's all one word in Korean text, not two seperate words) was once the strongest mage of that dimension before he went nuts. The Witch (Deneve) was one of the most intelligent of them all, inventing teleportation techniques and eventually stumbling upon the ability to travel between dimensions through said techniques.
And that's why.

Because edgy girls are adorable.

How do I stop playing this game?
I don't even do anything in game anymore but still keep afk playing.

there is no value to your progression because you cannot trade with other players
so there is no point

I don't think that's actually why!

Have you tried uninstalling? That usually works for me when I want to stop playing a game.

Guilds seem kind of pointless in this game if you don't want to PvP.

I'm in a guild for +3 Gathering and +3 Fishing.

the buffs

the discussions

>never added up how much i've spent on this game until a few hours ago
>have been sitting in silence staring at my account page in silence since then
I've spent $1600 USD on this game.

All those weight/inventory/costumes on all those characters add up.

>weight/inventory on more than 1 or 2 characters
>costume on more than 3 characters
>more than 1 costume per alt
the FUCK

i'll give you something to buff

the __ERP

oh? what's that user?

I keep switching mains.

The process of building this damn sailboat is going to kill me.

I probably shouldn't have stopped playing for the month of February.

lemme guess, you never discovered the fun of the sorceress after 56 yet

I have every class at least 50 right now. 5 are 56+.

Sorc is at level 51 currently.

I HATE THIS DESIGN. I HATE IT! I hate that they massively change the playstyle of every single character at such a high level. fug

>left my guild
>deleted friends list
I'm free.

Now to enjoy the game again.

Hey user want to be friends?

Anyone you had on your friend list still has you on theirs, unless they decided to remove you also. Deletions are only one-way.

Some people are meant to have friends.

Some people, like me, are different.

Isn't there an appear offline button on your inventory pane?

Not that user, but as edgy as this sounds.. same here. I find games more enjoyable solo than playing with my mates, more freedom to fuck around and take my time than rush and catch up to some fucks or vise verse, waiting for them to catch up to you. Oh and hey, no drama.

Hm, I used to feel that way before making a good friend from here actually.
I won't bug you or anything I promise.

>Some people, like me, are different.
nothen personally ceclops

Any butt shots imgur gallery?

Check out horsefuckers gallery for the most butt shots and overall quality.

I want to play tamer. Will people make fun of me? Any chance of her getting buffed into usefulness?

is awakened DK more OP than wizard?

no

tamer is in front of 5 other classes so you're okay mate
you will be bullied for your size however

Don't bully short tamers, bully tall sorcs

Wait, what classes is Tamer ahead of?

valk kuno ninja maehwa musa

I feel that way irl

Place your bets on the boxing maid.

One mil on the tree maid

I thought Valk was actually good and useful in Node Wars, and Maehwa and Musa were good for flank killing and getting out.