/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1217 - Doc edition
Previous thread: >The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - animalcrossing.us/animal-crossing-new-leaf-brand-new-catch-march/

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/ imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Current DLC
JP - Holden's RV
JP - Narrow clock

>Upcoming Birthdays
16th - Doc
17th - Cheri
19th - Merengue
20th - Hornsby
21st - Elise

>Holidays & Events
17th - Shamrock Day
18th - Fishing tourney

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/Camper Reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Dizzy Cyrano need loving new homes, /acg/

I still have Tad in my RV campsite. Would anyone like to visit this farmer frog?

Thanks doc.

Fuck these seats were a lot harder to get done than I imagined.

sorry for the weird angle in the first 2 pics. kinda hard to find a good angle where the dialogue bubble didnt get in the way

cyrano seems cool but i already have 10 villagers :(

It's looking good. Why did you start this project, again? I'm grateful but it really seems like a lot of work.

thanks! really bad family health problems going on and i need a distraction
plus ac:gc is ugly as sin. i usually like low poly + low resolution textures but even i have a limit and ac:gc is that limit lol

Anyone have anything new going on? I forgot about Shamrock Day, it is getting hard to find time for this game with Zelda.

So are you doing a playable re-texture of the game or is it just for screenshots?

my humble goal is to get enough of the most commonly seen things rextextured. so important npcs, cutscenes seen commonly (intro counts because everyone sees it at least once), the UI, and the terrain.

once thats done i can upload the project for others to use and pick away at things here and there. i dont want to share it until the majority of stuff that is normally on screen is retextured

door
goodnight

I have Chelsea scanned in if anyone wants to visit. My town date is on 3/9/17, just a heads up. . I'm also looking for a bathroom shelf.

heading to bed soon, so last call for ol dizzy here

who wanted saplings (normal trees)? I have around 15 to give away. also a bunch of random stuff of the 7 eleven shop including baskets and the coffee machine.

I'm sorry Dizzy didn't get adopted. I wish I had room. He seems like a cool and cute dude. Was he one of your original villagers?

I'll take some 7-11 stuff if you're giving it away

added and opening now, i tried to look for a bathroom shelf, I had some luck and gave away two some days ago. but did not find it :c

theres a roasted dino meat and a shopping bag at my harvey's shop if you wanna go and get them tho.

no worries... i'll get that shelf eventually. thanks for checking. heading over in a minute.

forgot to add, meh town, mayor javs, people tend to get confused.

is it normal to have considerable lag on tortimer island when you're playing with strangers? it was basically impossible to communicate with the person i was just playing with

That's not normal.

He was the first villager I had moved in with an amiibo card. I only had 9 villagers so he fit in without me moving anyone out. I had two other lazy villagers though, and I thought I should probably have more variety.

I don't have happy home designer, but you can have as many villagers/houses as you'd like in that game right? I might get that since there are so many villagers that are cool.

damn. i have pretty slow internet speeds, so i'm not surprised.

FWIW, though, the other person was complaining about lag a lot as well.

god bless them, they actually tried digging their friendcode out using the shovel, but they either gave up and left, or the connection dropped before they finished

The lazy curse is that that is the personality with the most cool/ cute looking villagers, you could have 10 lazies and still miss someone you'd love in your town.

HHD let's you work on all the villagers houses and they frequent your plaza also you can give them clothes, hats and accesories, the game basically spoils you ;_;

wasn't prepared for a house invasion but i love giving those tours. looking forward for a chance to go to your town.

as i was finishing up for the night deirdre asked me to collect signatures for a petition. can i stop by someone's place?

I tried to get a better picture of it, but ipotato going to potato. Glad you like it though!

Not gonna lie, that's one ugly Isabelle but on her defense, her dog race Shi Tzu also are some of the ugliest doggos
Still i'm ultra jelly of that cute frame/painting.

Yeah the Isabelle is pretty wonky, I didn't notice till I had finished somehow haha

You can come to my town.

Gate's open.

added, tell me whenever your gate is open

>Katrina's saying
>no Katrina present
>just Isabelle for no reason
This is everything wrong with the current state of Animal Crossing in a nutshell.

thanks again. really great town by the way! the roads and layout look great

Yeah and what do sea bass, balloon presents, fossils, furniture, golden stags, and a bag of bells have to do with Katrina? Did they even test this before they released it?

Sleep tight, /acg/

/realmayorhours/

It's been a while /acg/! Four weeks with forgetting to buy turnips, but I still check the prices for you! And today they're going for 203 for the next 1.5 hour! Fingers crossed it'll go even higher on my end, but I doubt it. For those getting cold feet and wanna sell, I'll be around all day!

What time do we recieve HHA mail? Phineas just gave me the gold hha badge, but I still haven't gotten the notification in the mail.

What is your favorite decorative PWP?

Wisteria Trellis.

stop being a slut

Anybody up for swapping a basket of perfect fruit? One of my villagers is specifically requesting perfect fruit.

My natives are cherries.

How do you guys organize all your stuff? I've managed to fill up all my storage (including secret storage) and I have no idea what to get rid of.

I would. I have perfect peaches but I only have a basket and forgot to plant more trees. Sorry.

I use dresser for clothes and secret storage for furniture, wallpaper, carpet, fruit, tools, etc etc.
Just get rid of stuff you don't use that you are able to order back. No harm. Don't be a hoarder. It's all cataloged if you've got it.
Don't sell rare/seasonal/unable to order stuff though obviously.

I can bring a basket of perfect apples. I need to get signatures for a petition.

Make an alt and upgrade their house until they have a secret storage.

I have all the standard ACNL Welcome Amiibo cards and figurines. Would anyone like me to scan a particular villager or NPC?

I'd like Tom Nook or Villager. I think I added you the other day.

I can give you perfect oranges

Is Nolan around? I need that library wall.

I didn't know the Villager amiibo has a function in ACNL. I don't have that one, so I'll scan Tom Nook.

great, thanks! Can I get signatures while I'm there?

Dang, I'm a day late...

Hello. I played ACNL on release for a year and decided to get back into it since I missed it.

Did all the clothing QR sites disappear? I remember there being a website just for clothing. I can find random tumblrs, but no megasite

'NIP PRICES, BOYS

Yes I am here.

198 currently, but there's still one more day.

500+ when?

I've scanned Tom Nook into my RV campsite. Would anyone like to visit him?

To give away I have:
1 amazing painting (if you need it for your museum)
1 mega dinkoid
1 mega percoloid
1 plinkoid
3 unassessed fossils

3 days ago

Ah, sorry I didn't respond. I had to go make and eat lunch.
If you're still around I'm ready when you are.

I'm coming over can you open your gates?

Could I please have the fossils and painting?

Are you still here?

For goodness sake, my mum's laptop broke and I'm the only person in this house who knows how to use google. I'm really really sorry.
If you're not online anymore that's fine, sorry anons.
My gate's open now though Nolan.
Really sorry again..

I don't know what youre talking about but I wish I did, finding male clothing is a pain

Got a petition. Anyone mind if I come over?

You can come to my town

Thanks, adding you right now.

Hello my good chums
Which special friend should I tap? You could come visit if you want. my pal

Gate's open

Turnips currently selling for 213.

Splatoon plz

But for real K.K Slider would be cool if you don't have splatoon

First for swearing

Anyone else having problems playing online or something?

music dog is in
the gates are open

Would I be able to stop by in about 25 minutes or so?

Mind if I also stop by?

For sure. I'm gonna head to the islands soon for some MEOW things so just let me know when.

Sadly I couldn't get any of the songs cause I could only buy 2 things but I got some sick furniture.

Hopefully my club LOL gets built tomorrow so I can get kk crusin

Is it too late for me to join in on this?

added, ready whenever you are

Leif is my waifu! (slut)

Gate's open.

This fucking pos is coming to my town.

I've never felt such strong urges to reset my game before.

No bully, user

Yes bully
I don't deserve this ;A;

I like her freckles and her round nose. Maybe she'd look better with a different shirt.

whatever happened to /ninty/?

wii u is basically dead so there's no reason to keep talking about it, everyone moved to the homebrew general or one of the actually successful nintendo franchise generals

I felt the same exact way on my last game when Beardo moved in. Bad placing and I don't like his design. At least not for the smug personality. Maybe cranky would suit him.

ah. just wondering. I just got smash for 3ds 2 days ago, so I'm too late for the party, kek

Life is horrible but at least I got to finish my underground fight club.