old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.craigslist.org/sox/mcy/6094784858.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lIfcvC3e3KY
gizmodo.com/everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-motorcycle-sa-1596858706
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for 125cc enough cc

G_ _0_

As it gets a bit dirty it becomes fairly low key, unless you keep your bike absolutely immaculate. I think it can work on your bike.

>+1t front

I think the acceleration will remain mostly okay, but given the not-so-torqey ways of the old Hondas it might become very annoying at low revs. My F3 doesn't like to accelerate much at 5k revs @ 6th gears even with +2T in the rear. Would only do it if you spend absolutely all your time on highways. The default gearing is fairly long user.

._.

>poor road conditions

How poor are we talking user? Bad pavement I'd definitely still go for sport touring stuff. Like PR2s and so on. Would only get off road stuff if you know, you actually went offroad.

Yes, that's me.

user every time I see your posts I get so confused and amazed I sincerely don't know what to reply. I'd stick with something like Pirelli Scorpions, no point getting offroad stuff for a MT-07

redpill me on scottoilers

G_ _00

it is if you only drive in a town or city

GS _00

GS 500

Are you calling me dumb?

That hurts. The roads he can rmtransition from glassy smooth to muddy and pothole filled.

I feel like tkc80s will work splendidly.

Give advices pls

What did you do today?

Work, like any other regular working day

posting in new thread just in case

>tkc80
do it!

Thank God I only work 100 days a year and have 4 and 8 day weekends.

>his country doesn't celebrate the fight against the bourgeoisie by getting a day off work
I rode my bike, just like literally hundreds of other dudes I saw today.

>2017
>not ass dragging

would a new one really be that expensive? I mean thats part of the wheel so i guess at least it now needs to be balanced again.

I work about 300 days a year.

We celebrate workers day, by working.
This Friday we have day of the freedom, which we celebrate by working.

Redpill me on how to afford a car truck bike and a house on 70k a year salary

Better than engine breaking?

>I think the acceleration will remain mostly okay, but given the not-so-torqey ways of the old Hondas it might become very annoying at low revs. My F3 doesn't like to accelerate much at 5k revs @ 6th gears even with +2T in the rear. Would only do it if you spend absolutely all your time on highways. The default gearing is fairly long user.

I meant down one tooth in front, precisely because of the lack of torque you're describing
Would it help noticeably?

Good goy.

That's double what I earn, I can probably do it if I really want to.

$80,000 a year here. Live within your means and live somewhere affordable.

>90s F150
>2014 Ford focus
>two bikes
>condo with garage

Life is comfy for now as a bachelor.

There is no such thing as a car truck bike. I'm sorry, user.

Buy cash, buy used.

Budget you lil dummy.

>Would it help noticeably?

With the lack of torque, not really. If you're cruising and you want some action, you'll still need to downshift 3 gears. It'll give you some more oomph at high revs.

If you want the bike to be more responsive, you might have to keep it at higher revs or learn to live with the beast as it is general.

Quirks aside, the old CBR600Fs are fairly great though user.

>Are you calling me dumb?

I am not. It seems overkill to me, but if you know your conditions well, go for it.

>truck
Just tow the bloody bike. A woodside utility trailer is basically a detachable, easier to load and unload truck bed anyway.

Around jews you lose

chicago.craigslist.org/sox/mcy/6094784858.html

Is this worth calling on?

will be first bike, just finished a motorcycle driving course. Also 6'2 and every 300 bike felt way to small

>R6
>first bike
>6'2

The R6 is the most cramped of the supersports. Also, its an R6. I'd pass user.

Hahaha... where you at? Sounds like hell.

I think I'll try it anyway, what do you think would be best going down one in front or going up 3 in the back?

Get a motard

Pain in the ass or fun? Can't tell.

There are a few decent cbrs would that be better?

How long until this kills me?

youtube.com/watch?v=lIfcvC3e3KY

B E E P

bump

I'd say three minutes from now give or take

What do you do?

Trailers behind your motorbike. Thoughts?

>first bike
>R6

Go for it user

Fire department Paramedic.

Yearly salary?

Enough

>Thoughts?

Make the noose extra tight

>gutless before 8k rpm baiku
>dangerous

Explain

Don't be a Jew.

kys

gizmodo.com/everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-motorcycle-sa-1596858706

In my region salaries range from $65,000-95,000. Overtime is unlimited in many departments as there is always a need for more staffing. It's not uncommon although it is suicidal and not sustainable for mental and physical well being to double a couple of your monthly paychecks a few times a year in OT. Great job for travel and in my case soon to be motorcycle travel once the bike is built and set up.

Kikestuff.biz reporting in

is the f4i riding position comfy compared with R6,600rr,gsxr?

>insurance company only insures "supersport" up to 600cc
Well fugg, I wanted a gsx-r750

>le epic 600c will kill you meme

I started riding on a cbr 600 a couple years ago and haven't crashed once
Don't be a talentless cunt and you'll do fine on a 600cc bike

Post sprockets

Sup scout user

Hey Indian user are you gonna go to SAM? July 20-23 at TotD

Somewhat agree. Just have to ease into it. I grew up with liter bikes in the home. Brothers and father have always owned Ducati, and we had one of each generation going back to the original 900ss 1980 model. First bike I rode was a 916sps. Years later I had my first crash on a shitty beat up monster 750 I got off craigslist, low sided while fucking around doing stoppies in traffic and ditched the bike when a car in front slammed on their brakes. My fault, I was careless and young.

FZ-07 vs SV650 vs Duke 390

Assuming all the same price out the door, which would you pick?

fz

I'd say it's more comfortable, overall it's still a 600 though and if you wanted it a bit more comfortable you should just raise the bars a bit

I don't think I'll be in the country

Are your sprockets worse than this?

It means move.

noice

Sprockets are good

Was there anything posted about SAM this weekend? He said he was going to post something but I wasn't able to keep up with dbt this weekend

>Boots: Let's say you weigh 185lbs and your bike weighs 450lbs. You're going to need to support at least 635lbs on one foot on uneven, broken, slippery surfaces every time you come to a stop
he gotta fuck off

is there a supersport thats better for someone taller. I sat on a 2000 r6 and felt fine.

im this guy

Don't you know actually having torque kills? Just ask Europe.

(Note must crashes happen at or below the top speed of a 125cc)

Find a new company. 600s are garbage street bikes.

Fz07 is the better bike

Used sv650 is best value

sup /dbt/ I have a 07 R1 and I am thinking about selling it. I'm looking at the CB1100 maybe the FZ09 or FJ09. I love the R1 but it's really fucking uncomfortable. There are no twisties near me anymore and all my buddies are wanting to cruise a lot more.

Get a 1000. They're made for slightly bigger guys

Fz1 for Max comfy

>Working on old BMW

>Pulling it down and inspecting everything because 50 year old bike with over a 100,000 k's on it

>Gearbox unbolts straight off the back of the engine whilst it's still in the bike

>Open it up

>Literally less complex than Lego Technic sets I had as a kid

>Gears are original but are all well within their tolerances

>Just needs a few new bearings

Fuck I love this thing.

what bike exactly tho?

R60/2

I highly doubt anyone here uses one

like 1 inch taller maybe

Daytona is best for tall people, I'm 6'3" and fit pretty well on mine with some slightly raised clip ons.

This. I'm 5 9 and I can barely touch the ground. Ruined the bike for me desu I sat on it once and didn't care to test ride it. Shame

wow, post more senpai

That's my brothers dream bike but he's like 5'7 at most

He's fucked lol.

Why are cucks so scared of 600s? How is a super peaky engine not perfect for a beginner? It's a ninja 250 until you wring it out

First bike pic related

yeah, he's turned his interest to the duke and vitpilen

>he doesn't lift his bike and hop over shit, on one foot
Don't you want to be extreme? Just pick the shit up like Donkey Kong and hop.

The other company I use charges twice as much as everyone else unless you also insure your car with them but I don't have a car. I guess I'll shop around.

How does /dbt/ deal with the cold? I live in SA and winters are hard when you are used to summer weather.

heated grips and waterproof clothing to cut down on wind

If you aren't in first gear, downshift. Low gearing may suit your use case if in town. I prefer stock or slightly taller for better top gear cruising.

I suggest only changing your gearing on a street bike during normal maintenance replacement of chain and sprocket sets. Less work overall that way.

One tooth up front is roughly three on the rear. You can also use a ratio calculator.

Buy used, learn to work on everything you fucking own and you can afford multiple vehicles and the tools and equipment to maintain them while paying your house off early.

Self and many of my bros and countless other folks do this as normal.

>A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

that's one comfy doggo