/sdbg/ Super Dragon Ball General

Super Duper Red Edition

The free update included:

New level cap for your time patroller (up to level 90)!
5 costumes
3 accessories
5 attacks
New world tournament rules
A new option to change the BGM in Battles
Two Expert Missions

The free update and the DLC are both live.

dragonball-videogames.com/DBXV2_survey_US.html

>1.04 patch info
saiyanisland.com/2016/12/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-full-patch-notes-for-version-1-041-05/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3 (embed)

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 change
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/ZDYzqAW

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /sdbg/:

Pinache is cute and for lewd

I want to shoot a kamehameha with Spats and talk about what a hero Future Gohan is!

Captain Ginyu day is going to be the sickest tournement. Which Ginyu will you use?
Would you want to use the characters with the Ginyu Skin? Do you like the Dance of Joy?

4th for im always late for everything.

And damn, i really wanted some art for Almon.

Do I have to be 18 or older for this quest?

I'd just like to know when it starts.

posan
Was fun earlier peeps

Buutts

Who is the cutest CaC?

Who is the cutest /dbg/er?

Chantily Right ?

You are leaving me in the dust.

Jalid

Pinache
"Nion" and "Aubah"

That was a fun meetup. Happy Saint Patrick's Day, everyone! Hope you'll all be wearing the best color in the morning.

Everyone has lewd parts, user. That doesn't make everyone a slut!

Jalid

"Pumki" if you ignore the fact he's a massive degenerate.

You're forcing your CaC too hard

Delete this

"Pumki" being a massive degenerate is the best part though.

You're not dealing with an ordinary Saiyan child anymore.

Being older sucks. I hate it.
Especially the voice is bad.

And how do I do the Master Class quest? I can't figure it out.

>cutest cac
Lima
>curest /dbg/er
Valentine

Which Pure female human CaC needs to be tainted? Which female CaCs are already tainted?

It was the only full-body shot I had, I'm sorry! I picked a shot where it would have been hard to tell it was you, too

everyone hates me
should i kill myself

true

Yeah i'm stopping now.
I was only doing it last time to reach post limit.

Sorry

I was there in 2011-2012
when they started
like I lived in the old barracks where we had one bathroom at the end usable due to mold and all the females got to move to the new barracks(special treatment...) because of it. then months latter they made me supervises the moving so SFC Herold could yell at me for fun. he was a cool dude. Yeah echo was a bit away from the others but i seen them now and then. Seriously though those old barracks sucked between the mold, the awful heat, no wifi and the one time the 3rd floor flooded.
Swings>>>>>Days

also
>went to the burger king close the barracks without one of those passes
>run into Battalion Sergeant Major
Almost had a heart attack he said he was gonna tell my 1SG who was brutal he even said "I feel sorry for you" but he didn't I got too assume it was cause of my holdover status as he asked how long me and my battle had been there for

none, stay away

DELEEET THIS
I am joking don't delete this.

What master class are you doing?

I don't hate you, user. I like everyone here.

Never mind, I'm a total idiot. It's right fuckin' here.

it was just yesterday we were smug kids
now you are a adult...
I need to catch up

Well, hopefully we are pretty much guaranteed to see Super Saiyan God Vegeta in the next Heroes set, most likely. Maybe Super Saiyan Goku Black as well.

no everyone hates me i can tell im stupid

I dont hate you, and there's always someone out there who cares about you.

>no everyone hates me
don't tell me what to do nerd

OK CAC QUESTIONS!
Does your CAC wear or use finger/toe nail polish, lipstick, dye their hair, or use any kind of cosmetics on their body?

Any specific reason?

What colors are we talkin?

Do they do it all the time or just on special occasions?

If your CAC doesn't use them, why dont they?

Does your CAC have any body jewelry like piercings or something that they have with them all the time?

And finally have they had any alterations happen or done to their body (By force or by choice)?

user, please. Get some rest and stop worrying what people think of you. It's not healthy! I highly doubt everyone hates you and I can guarantee that at least one person doesn't.

my cac is hated by everyone

sleep doesnt help clinical sads

While I'm trying to decide between stick and sword, here's a .webm of one of my new favorite combos.

It's right up there with "Meteor Bomb" and Candy Beam into Assault Rain.

Why am I on paheal

You're too thicc and fat for just one website

Ask Juni.

No, I am not Chantilly.
I am on this page though

who is nice in discord

Almon tweezes his eyebrows because if he doesn't he gets a wicked unibrow.

Juni is a fucking nigger

stopwatch is the nicest

stopwatch

My CaC doesn't even wear any real clothes except a pair of glasses because she's inept and broke and can just make clothes out of goo anyway. She alters her body all the time too, because it's fun and good for spooks. I don't think this question is meant for majins?

Niiiice. I love the hot and cold theme! I'm trying to use Dimension Ray with Ice Cannon, personally. The set's ice cream themed and the dimensional shards are the sprinkles after you make the ice cream.

Most people!

I don't know who Juni is.

>Does your CAC wear or use finger/toe nail polish, lipstick, dye their hair, or use any kind of cosmetics on their body?
She dyed her hair as a child having fun trying other things on other planets

>Any specific reason?
Fun and to get away from all saiyan hair color looking the same

>What colors are we talkin?
red

>Do they do it all the time or just on special occasions?
It's a permanent thing for them

>Does your CAC have any body jewelry like piercings or something that they have with them all the time?
Nope

>And finally have they had any alterations happen or done to their body (By force or by choice)?

She wished for her eye color to change by summoning Shenron

Someone please explain the /sdbg/ meme

Dirty Bomb General is dead, the "s" is completely pointless

meme school

mondo

Stopwatch
Jj
Lima
Parsa
Hallow
Pretty much everyone really

No cosmetics of any sort especially hair dye, they would just get in the way, although she would like to have a necklace for casual purposes.

The only alteration I can think of would be wishing for a tail that can't be cut off because she's sick and tired of that shit getting messed with when she goes Great Ape fucking when DIMPS.

Aubah used to be

Not StopWatch.
Word on the street is that she's a ppap.

>used to be
Are they a dick now?

StopWatch, Shalot, JJ, Jalid, Targos, Telvanni

Everyone mentioned and also Spats, Nathan, Krokos, Berryl, Majora(yes), pretty much everyone.

At worst there are people who can be abrasive but that's all, it's a good bunch.

Meant for anyone who wants to answer really. You never know the answers you might get

>Almon
You don't mean Pic related do you ?

She left

t. Spats.

Oh nice!

Yes, that would be my main.

Lost my phone and my pics, so I'm going to have to retake more.

>suddenly feel like shit tonight
in relation, post something sad about your cacs

This is hard.

Stick has all the good skills like Final Flash, Big Bang Attack, IT, Solar Flare and even Gotenks' dumb ghosts.

But the sword's a fucking sword.

Does Dimension Ray actually work with Ice Cannon? From what I recall the startup is way too long.

Though maybe it was sped up along with Gigantic Meteor Soul Punisher and the Dead End moves in that patch, I dunno.

Yeah, I suck.

my cac is shit and boring

kek

Lore wise he's currently dead and wondering what to do with himself now.

Is there a mod pack that contains all the outfit color mods? Or is there one stand alone mod to color everything?

come back jalid i love you and all those sexy fridges

>tfw you get in from a 2 mile run and run your hand up your taint and ballsack and take a huge sniff
What's up with you, /dbg/?

What the fuck.

Trying a bit too hard to be degenerate here, Pumki.

not Jalid, sorry.

I too want Jalid to not be dead

Vermicelli's timeline was torn apart by a Savage Hiney Ho. She had to watch as her entire platoon, friends, and family were wiped out in the Time Breaker's attack on Conton. Being the last person left to be able to satisfy her lust for harming others. Savage Hiney played with Vermicelli for months, hunting her down and beating her to a pulp until she grew bored, only to let Vermice recover so she could beat on her some more.

Even though Vermicelli managed to defeat her Hiney Ho, and lives in a more peaceful future, she suffers from severe PTSD and misses her team. Because of her trauma, it is hard for her to keep friends and though she's a big sis to a lot of people in her new timeline, she still feels a deep sense of remorse in her heart.

Nani the fuck

Tranquillity.

Why ?

Whatever you pick I will pick the opposite to. I rewatched some clips from dragonball and Trunks vs Freiza so I am conflicted as well.

You suddenly stopped posting so I assumed you left. It's nice to see back again.

Buula has no idea where her children are or if they even remember her. She is afraid of Buu's children never coming back from their walks.

Pinache cried for a bit when planet vegetable exploded

The experience in hell cannot be forgotten.
Talks with Guru occasionally, but not really with anyone else.

Silently watching others,obsessed with attempting to form a rivalry, but only end up being too kind, or creeping others out, which is demoralizing

Literally everybody does this and you cannot attempt to persuade me otherwise. Don't try and tell me you've never taken a whiff of your crotch cologne.

nice and musky?

Fighters are more fun than Swordsmen, especially in PvE

I just farted a bit that turned out to be massive surprise diarrhea and now my computer chair , floor, and hallway leading to the bathroom are coated in liquid shit.
Otherwise fine.

Zyori pls

So Buula's life is a living hell. Will she ever find them ?

I don't believe you.

Hallow's existence is a bad joke and she was bullied her entire life. She'll never get to be the ghost she wants to be.

Pumice watched his adoptive family murder or enslave all his childhood friends and was gravely injured to the point of needing cybernetics at a young age when he tried to stand up to them. He remains a broken fridge to this day and continues down his self-destructive path of pummeling with no end in sight. He'd need some sort of outside intervention to set him straight, but thanks to his fight-happy personality almost anyone who could help him has been pushed away.

Armoria's doomed to a life of boredom and duty due to her advanced tech making her need to hold back if she wants to enjoy anything. Also, neon never caught on in the future. Her creator was just weird.

Seems like it just barely has enough time for it, but that could just be training mode shenanigans. Even if it doesn't, there's no super armor to break so you aren't too worse off for just throwing it out there.

Hey, Gotenks and his ghosts are cool!

>literally shitposting

Since she's in the time patrol it's possible. But she's also in the time patrol.

Feels good to be back.

Gonna binge on some XV2 tomorrow, but No Man's Sky has been keeping me busy.

The majority of her life has been filled with sadness. Androids, Cell, Dabura and Babiddi, Zamasu, it hasn't been an easy road.

I don't want you to base your decision on mine, my friend.

Well, you seem to know what you're talking about, so I'm convinced.

Stick it is. Thanks.

You haven't tried it on other people to make sure it works? I suppose I'll have to do that sometime.

>did a fart that smells just like diarrhea as i was reading this