/rsg/ - RuneScape General

Stolen memes edition

Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)
Discord: discord.gg/WKsfd4e

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/a=12/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,542,65890651
>Previous week Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,574,65888302
>Mining & Smithing Rework Design Documents
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?16,17,641,65878961
>Luck rework documents
docs.google.com/document/d/1T-IBMnYsPBFETiZq7cNem_SpUnNHE7RXvn4MHpN9enY/edit

Also first for Devotion Sprite best pet

Our boy is still going strong

What are they botting for?

i can effortlessly solo twin furies. how much harder is vindicta? ive duod her plenty but never soloed. i assume vindicta is more profitable than twins because less people kill her?

Marginally harder, if you can effortlessly solo twins you'll pick it up in more time. It is more profitable, yes, something like 40-50% more gp/hour if I remember right.

If you can easily do furies, you can do vindicta. Vindicta's quite a bit more profitable in both normal drop and uniques. Her normal special drops (d bones, rune kiteshields) are better than the furies (wines/ashes, rune 2handers). her uniques are also much better: furies have a single 10m+ drop in the crest, while vindicta's crest and lance are both 20m+.

man, fuck this daily

jesus fucking christ

Don't worry dude. It gets good at 91 :)

Ow!
Ow!
Ow!
Ow!
Ow!

>here just spend 4305734095734 hours doing the worst thing ever

>trust me, it gets better
nah, I'd rather kill myself

>When you basically admit that you and your company are shit at programming

finally done with the most cancer daily

LOL

All memes aside, why would anyone actually buy gold in 2017? Making money is easier than ever

You don't have to make much irl before it becomes more efficient to work and buy RS gold than it is to actually play RS.

But then what's the point of playing at all
I will never understand why people treat RS like a job yet alone consider it worthwhile to spend money on it (except for the monthly subscription unless you pay with bonds)

It all comes down to how much you value your time. Some people want to play with endgame gear but don't want to spend hundreds or thousands of hours of nonstop bossing to get there.

Some people would rather work an hour overtime to buy a scythe instead of spending a weekend grinding for it, that's all.

To be fair, the keyring was made 10+ years ago by someone who probably doesn't even work there anymore
and the game engine has seen at least 3 major re-writes since then

That's what happens when you want content in every update, massive disregard toward optimisation

It'd be great if they had a 're-write old code week' more like Month but people would go apeshit at the lack of new content
Can't keep everyone happy I guess

there's so much "spaghetti code" in the game it seems almost pointless

I wouldn't mind if they spent a couple of months just untangling all that shit but unless it makes shekels no one cares.

I completely agree it would never be feasable
But it's just the little things that get on my nerves, like the fruit tree patch in tree gnome stronghold that finishes about an ~hour before the rest
Throws me off when I'm doing my farm run

>killing celestials too fast for lego pet to pick up all loot

This isn't comfy anymore

I know that feeling. I don't use thresholds or ultimates anymore because it's not worth sacrificing the comfy factor.

That pet is why I chose to do slayer with attuned crystal weapons rather than t90
Bumps up profits by a good amount too

celestials are great. i usually smash through them though. so they're not really a cozy task for me. as much as fast exp.
the code should be a slayer task. fix one line per kill count.
too cozy eventually we'll be slaying from combat chairs brought to you by treasure hunter.

drawing new stuff. will post later as well

Oh boy oh boy.
Lewd Meg when

Hopefully never

whymegtho
i imagine meg as somebody that would do anything for our world guardian. she try harder.
that whole event thing from her before the arc was just ech.

look at her

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Seasinger getting tentacled when?

>middle leg piece drop

>2 kills later

>onyx bolt drop 1.2m
>sirenic scale x 2 drop 1.1m
>onyx drop 6.1m
>sirenic scale x 3 drop 1.5m

>all back to back to back to back from araxxor

Alright god damnit don't butter me up like this just give me a fucking fang

true.
boni is my favorite seasinger/fishlady from the arc. good stuff

>onyx is 6m
wut

Onyx drop at rax means 2 onyx

Her personality destroys any possibility of sex appeal

who gives a ship, pump your seed then dump her

she's somebody's type lol.
i'll probably end up drawing character's i enjoy the designs of etc~

>who gives a ship
OAH

kalphite defender/rebounder/reprieser requires the sacrifice of a t90 weapon OH LAWDY

And the useful one out of the bunch takes the most expensive t90, of course.

Drygores: dropped by farm-able slayer monster who can be solo'd
Ascensions: dropped by farm-able slayer monster that can be solo'd
Seismics: dropped by a raid boss that takes bare minimum of 3 people to kill.

hasn't vorago been duo'd?

it has

Huh, I guess it has. I hadn't really kept up with it.

>checking out osrs wiki for stuff they only have
>only one new quest after 4 years
>they didn't even bother with adding a dragon kiteshield yet
What the fuck are the devs doing?

wrong general friendo

>>>/osg/

>2017
>still dying to garagedoor

wew

I said WEW

lad

I've been having bad luck with taijitu. Remind me, am I supposed to be looking for them on small, medium, or large isles?

>I did a lot of small islands

Long voyages, you'll average between 0.9 and 1 per voyage from treasure chests.

On long voyages, there is about a 33.33% chance that players can find a treasure chest with about a 50% chance for it to be a Tier 1 chest and about a 25% chance for it to be a Tier 2 chest or Tier 3 chest. This averages about 0.9583 taijitu per long voyage.

Where the fuck are you getting these numbers?

Straight from the wiki page.

Anima core or nex armor?

I miss temmie...

>if you're augmenting, then nex
>if not, then anime

Just use a steel titan, fill your inventory with summoning flasks, and ignore the drops. They're not worth picking up.

Nex is better than anima for practically everything.

anima for dps
nex for tank

Such as? The non degradation does seem to be a huge plus when compared to the prayer/hp boost.

The only real reason to use anima is to get it to level 10 and disassemble it for the perks like aftershock.

Both anima and nex cost the same per hour when they're augmented. If you're spending 20-40m on armor you'd better augment it for the dps boost.

hi lol

Email it to [email protected]

It's their snitch address.

Played RS back in 2007ish, now bored of WoW. Is it worth getting back into it? Has it gone to shit?

Try it out

added a new eoc update where if you die you lose 10% xp in a random skill
many players quit after that

This is a lie.

there's also oldschool runescape which is far more popular

both games are f2p and you can use the same account to log into both, I would recommend trying both games

are the hitboxes messed up in prif waterfall fishing?

I have trouble just finding the right spot to click to start fishing.

Why is there always at least one old school shill in here?
Are they really that desperate for real players?

you seem a little insecure

Are you saying he's wrong?

They need to stick to their own General. They're both great games (I prefer RS3 personally), but you fucking tumblr tier retards have to make every fucking aspect of your lives "us vs. them". Just try both, and play whichever one you like the best. Hell, play them both if you want.

Notice how nobody was arguing until you brought your whiny ass in because you can't accept what other people say?

>people who exclusively play osrs or rs3
how can you be this pleb

>people who play runescape
how can you be this pleb

>people
beep boop

PANIC SELL DRYGORES

>Visage drop from KBD is rarer than from celestials

For what purporse

kbd isnt meant to be a good boss lole

kbd is a boss even f2p can fight.

celestials can only be fought if you did One of a Kind, which is grandmaster-tier, and people hate doing these.

The drop table for kbd is old, from when dragonfire shields were a rare, expensive useful piece of equipment. The drop table for celestials is from the current era, where dragonfire shields are an alchable and high level smithing training method.

Place your bets, lads
Will melee get the next dual 92 or will it be range.

I'm hoping range

Range.

Gonna say ranged.

Not looking forward to the dual melee. I'm afraid all future high level team content is going to have anti-melee mechanics like current raids do. Berserk is just too good.

It's gonna be melee and it will be cucked by scythe because lolrange

>Not looking forward to the dual melee. I'm afraid all future high level team content is going to have anti-melee mechanics like current raids do. Berserk is just too good.

Ramen has actually stated that the next boss he's working on by himself (Not the The Ambassador boss which most likely will come out at the end of this year and probably drop either melee/range t92 dual wields) will be more melee friendly