20k today here we come

20k today here we come

1 AND NINETEEN MORE

>this is what coinfags actually believe

shitcoin is worthless. you're dipping below $850, let alone above $20k retard

HE MIGHT HAVE WENT ON LIVIN', BUT HE MADE ONE FATAL SLIP

nope

.37 points shall be all we remember of this day and subsequent weeks, months, years...

HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE DOW JONES, NOT THE BITCOIN DIP

NOT THE BITCOIN DIP~~~

what the helll...

My day says there's some sort of human psychological barrier which is keeping traders from reaching 20k

its called fear

>actually giving any merit to the Dow
Laughingsluts.jpg

>In order to obtain that remaining fraction of a point, any Dow component would have needed to rise by just five cents at that time. A five-cent move is equivalent to a 0.02 percent move in Goldman Sachs, the highest-priced Dow stock, or a 0.18 percent move in Cisco Systems, the lowest-priced component. The Dow would have also reached 20,000 if five Dow stocks would have gained 1 cent each at that point.

Just fucking do it DOW

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Someone needs to do that 4 panel comic based off that guy and the cat for the Dow Jones

>been watching CNBC for hours
>still no 20K
JUST

3:30 ramp to save us

10 points away again

fucked it

yeah my daddy say that once we breach that 2O,OOO threshold there will be a breakout, so that's why i'm long DOW right now!

-0.37ยข to liftoff boys!

>Someone needs to do that 4 panel comic based off that guy and the cat for the Dow Jones
sounds like you just volunteered your self, bub. only cat comic i fucks with is garfield.

alright then.

haha this is great, thanks user!

original?

sorry boys no 20k today.

>keeping traders from reaching 20k
It's an index, people.
So unless you want to believe no one is buying any of the 30 companies that make it up, yeah that's not what's happening.

Real traders (not you crypto-tards) know what companies comprise the major indexes and actively trade them to push the indexes higher/lower when they're near targets. Stop being stupid and use some critical thinking skills.

>Real traders (not you crypto-tards)
Nice assumption, dumbshit.
And to halt an index near any level, you would have to have the components being worked in concert with each other, something that isn't happening.
Pull your head out of your ass.