Accessory tube thingy. The battery is a Deka Gold. I've never needed a venting accessory before...

accessory tube thingy. The battery is a Deka Gold. I've never needed a venting accessory before, and I didn't know it had this accessory until after I bought it and brought it home. Is there anything I need to know? Will I actually need that venting thing for this kind of battery? I just wanted to install the battery like I've done before and be done with it... this has me a little annoyed.

my bad, the beginning of the post got cut off, but what I was saying is that I bought a new car battery and it came with some venting tube thing.

The battery is a Deka Gold. I've never needed a venting accessory before, and I didn't know it had this accessory until after I bought it and brought it home. Is there anything I need to know? Will I actually need that venting thing for this kind of battery? I just wanted to install the battery like I've done before and be done with it... this has me a little annoyed.

This is sad, this is really sad

fuck off /pol/tard

I'm not a car enthusiast you faggot. Just tell me what I need to know.

I'm talking about your pic, that pic is cringe worthy

reminder to sage threads from /pol/

How is it cringe worthy?

She's a political prisoner who was arrested for defending herself from some antifa scumbags who attacked.

shut up ahmed.

this is a thread about my car battery. You retards made it about /pol/...

Nothing of value lost

Fuck off cuck

Reported

>political prisoner

I've met these people in the corporate world, many of them end up in a corporate job working 9-5 and continuing to live as slaves. These younger generations just need to get this shit out of their system and every couple years we see the same damn thing in life, they are going through a phase in life and this means nothing.

Also, It wouldn't surprise me if some of the elite actually want this type of shit to happen, a protest in the US is about social values, morals, and experiences. It means nothing

She's also a babe, beautiful titties and that choker got me HNNNG
Any more pics of her?

dozens... in my fap folder.

I'd have to plug in my fap usb. don't want to. too much work. just go to /pol/... there's bound to be threads about her since she got arrested today.

reported

MORE OF TITGIRL

you faggots took it off topic. I was just making a topic asking a question about my car battery. None of you fags have been helpful. You guys should get reportedf.

I'm with the ban evading faggot on this one. Keep you shitty race obsessed autism in its containment board.

Those are some niceass tits. Like they're firm and very round so they don't look saggy yet she doesn't have a pushup bra. Post more if these tits brah

Answering OPs question before this goes full on shit show

If battery is in the cabin (trunk, under seat, etc) then it's vented with the tube on one side, and plugged on the other side. If its in the engine bay, you don't have to do anything.

The vent tubes are for when the battery is mounted in the trunk or under the back seat.

If it's under the hood you won't need it.
a l e x g 1 98 9

She's out of jail now.

who is that

Excellent... she didnt' deserve what those antifags did to her...

a whore... i mean, Emma Watson...

He says as he continues to post pol related images.

holy shit, what is wrong with her eyes?

Why are you looking at her eyes when there's a perfectly good set of tits right under them?

I post whatever images I want you imbecile. By the by, the first pic I posted was a chick with huge tits. The only way you'd know she had anything to do with /pol/ is if you visited that board. The content of my post was entirely about my car issue. You guys made it about /pol/

She still looks like a fucking hammerhead shark. And besides cock is better than vag.

Interbreeding

Popular with the right

What are you doing on /pol/

REEEEEEEEEE

You're not supposed to visit other boards, except for fapping purposes

In all seriousness, what's the point of this image exactly? We all know that some black people kill white people, just like some white people kill black people. That's not even mentioning that 5 of the images are just memoriams for white people with no mention of the assailant's race, and besides that, none of the killings are shown to have been race motivated given solely the information in the images. Simply put, the image is not driving any new points home; all it is saying that some black people commit murders, which literally everyone is aware of and recognizes. Now, if it pointed out a difference in the reporting or rates of these crimes, it would prove something, but as the picture stands, it's just as ridiculous as the left complaining about racism whenever anything at all is done to a black person. Either that, or it's simply a racist statement with no modicum of logic, but even so, ~15 or so examples isn't really driving home your agenda of all black people being criminals.

she has proper form but I can't see any sexual attraction in her

man feminism ruins everything

never upload a picture more interesting than your post

Poltards beta orbiting a crossbreed mutt
Lmao how classic

Poltards neglect the fact the world's worst serial killers and psychopaths have all been white
From Hitler to dahmer and everyone in between
Oh and the Catholic Church doesn't have black people raping little innocent children

>Hitler
hello shlomo

>cock is better than vag

Faggot. Opinion discarded.
/pol/ is the last bastion of free speech on the internet...

He thinks this is the only image I have. I have dozens of images just like that one with hundreds of black on white murder victims. I wasn't necessarily posting that pic to prove any sort of point. It was just a random pic I chose of the many that I have. If I was trying to prove anything, I'd post them all like I usually do on /pol/...

/pol/ is more multi-racial than people realize. It isn't stormfront.

wait, why the fuck was my OP image deleted? It didn't break any rules, and I made no mention of /pol/ in the OP. The fuck mods?

>Will I actually need that venting thing for this kind of battery?
Enclosed areas like the trunk or passenger cabin need wet acid batteries to be vented to the outside. Otherwise, the acidic vapors can cause problems in an enclosed area.

>why the fuck was my OP image deleted?
It was completely off topic AND it was a /pol/ type image.