/svg/ shadowverse general

FAMITSU TOG REVEAL STREAM @8OM JST

META BREAKING DRAGON LEGENDARY REVEALS

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12537776
strawpoll.me/12537758
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is the allahu akbar of Shadowverse?

Pheonix Roost

I'm just an old mage who's old as dirt

Havencraft.
>amulet counter goes down
>tick tock time for cock
>boom 5 holy flame tigers fill the field

stop making early thread you autist

Decks you did HATE the most during their respective meta?

>Classic

>DE

>ROB

>TOG
(deck you think you will hate the most)

I just lost a game to tempo rune where I was at 10 mana when they were at 5. Somehow 5 mana for Runecraft = 5 creatures and spells, though, so fuck me.

anything rune

>Classic
Midrange Sword, Midrange Dragon
>DE
Storm Haven, Midrange Sword
>RoB
"Midrange" Sword, Daria, Aggro Blood, DShift (really sick of their shit now)

strawpoll.me/12537776

strawpoll.me/12537758

WISHY WASHY TIMEY WHIMEY

>classic
ptp elf, other classes didnt even come close to their cancer

>DE
midrange sword, elana seraph, D-shift

>ROB
D-shift, Tempo rune, """""""""""""""""midrange""""""""""""""""" sword, """"""""""""""""""""""""" Control """"""""""""""""""""""" sword

>TOG
probably anything sword and elf again, FUCK those tier 1 queen class so much

Who the ever loving fuck okayed 1 mana 2 removal + 2 burn + spellboost? As if fucking Crimson Sorcery wasn't broken enough.

Thanks Discord

So I need to wait for Luna to get her first period?

>DE
>Elana
>Seraph
Dumpster ranks don't count. Tier 1 decks of DE were tempo Forest and Otohime-samacraft.

Also, just because OTK roach dropped for the last 3 weeks of the expansion, doesn't make it's obvious dominance and best winrate record since vanilla PtP go away. Forest was tier 1 in both expansions, quit sandbagging falseflaging Forestcuck.

So I was having a tough time getting the final win for my win 4 ranked games so I decided to just say fuck it and run up Daria. Now I usually don't use Daria but holy fuck, who thought this was acceptable at all? Turn 5, Conjure Golem, Sorcery Cache, Double Ogler, Daria, Fates Hand and a third Ogler. The fates hand made a blade mage I drew zero but I went from empty board to a 2/2, 3/4, 3/4, 5/5, 3/4 so I had no space for the 2/2 with storm. What the fuck is this piece of shit deck? I got him down from 18 to fucking 4 the next turn afterwards. What the fuck is this bullshit?

>Classic
PtP Elf

>DE
D-Shift

>ROB
D-Shift, Roach

>TOG
D-Shift, Control Blood, Control Elf

The answer is always dshit. We can't have nice things as long as we're forced to win before turn 8

FAVARO

>play a card that turns the entire game arround
>waiting for response
Is there a better feel?

I guess. Though I'm under the assumption that she might be of that age already, since girls do start pretty young. Honestly the one most likely to not be old enough (biologically) is Vania. Also, I usually don't specify the gender of the other person involved, so you can also interpret the question as the girls having sex with another girl on her period.

Daria bricks 657% so it's fair and balanced.
t. Cygames

Elana/Seraph was tier 1 and widespread in higher ranks. People started heavily teching against it in Master's

It's pretty fucking annoying how all of Runecraft's power stems from mana cheating. You think they should have given that shit to the ramp class.

I love this and I hate it at the same time
I wake up every day thinking rune is a meme but then I realize the nightmare is real

I'm a guy

Glory be!

>Classic
PtP Elf. This deck was easily the strongest in the game with only one counter that only became good after hand and 2nd turn buffs.
>DE
Aggro/Tempo Elf. Tia and Ancient Elf were pretty annoying to deal with and it felt impossible to stop them if they got a good hand.
>RoB
Tempo Witch and OTK Elf before nerfs. 1 cost Piercing Rune was broken and wards didn't actually stop roaches if they drew better than you.

reminder that seraph is the only honest control deck and if your """"""control"""""" deck win condition involves hitting face you should consider playing ungacraft instead

Will /svg/ be humble enough to admit that Dragon will be tier 1 and stop the jokes and shitposting if they get 1 or 2 legendaries broken beyond anything we have ever seen?

Like "Daria" tier for Discard or BETTER THAN DARIA.

Will you be humble and congratulate Rowen or be a bitch and complain about Dragon for 3 months?

May someone concede for me please?

Send help

Is that a serious question? Of course people will complain. If anything, they'll complain and retroactively claim dragon players were lying about being bad, because that's how people operate.

They already have a cheaper daria and dragon is still shit

I operate my peepee that way too.

>Cheaper Daria
I sure don't see any dragon cards that draw you 5 cards and give you 15+ free mana

Thanks vampybro!

Just Bahamut bro.

Forgot to add that I'll probably hate control Elf decks the most. If people think Albert is unreasonable the Jungle Warden doing 8 damage without evolve along with putting out wards will be even more stressful. They'll still have good early game with Ancient Elf and some of the best healing mid and late game. Vist might be pretty crazy too.

>if a card doesnt let you play 10pp cards at turn 4 then its not daria
I said chaper daria, not better or same one

How is it Daria if it doesn't let you play 10+pp of free spells while also completely refueling your hand?
What card are you even talking about?

>just play this card you don't have bro

>time for a ranked daily in A0 with my budget sword deck
>some daria player who forgot that evolution points existed until turn 6
>full netdeck mid/aggro sword with immaculate play
>some bishop player who takes too much damage before themis and then dies
why is matchmaking like this
at least in hearthstone unranked when I faced someone playing the best deck in the game, I knew exactly why he was at my unranked MMR - he's a fucking idiot. And some ranked players are like that, but not all. Shadowverse ladder doesn't reset; why haven't these people ranked up by now?

Play cunnycraft.

Holy fuck
>nigger literally builds up a 20/20 follower and heals himself for 10 in one turn
>no options left couldn't clear that thing or protect myself
>heart of cards activates
>trial of good and evil

If anything, ramp dragon feels even worse than the last time I played it. Now that Mastema is in bat decks, you can't even farm them.

he drew better than you

It's not that the mid/aggro sword players are playing well, it's that there isn't such a thing as playing well as that deck.

because shadowverse ladder is pretty slow to climb

some people don't play more than maybe half a dozen ranked games per day and they may be decent players with good decks slowly climbing though a or aa

>cunny
>fully grown woman
kys

what I mean is that he played around fencer, didn't try to push face when he was losing board early, closed out the game instead of trying to control board once we were moving into lategame and mindless trading wouldn't help him, etc
all things he could have misjudged to let me turn his "better draw" into a manageable ones, all things he judged correctly

HEAR

>you will never be Anne

I really hate how Iceform is now a standard card in Daria. What exactly are you supposed to do if they throw an entire board behind Iceform on turn 6?

i think you're overestimating how hard it is to learn when to trade or when to hit face

just themis brah

>dragged out a game against aggro sword long enough to know that my Satan and all of my Bahamuts were in the bottom 6 cards of my library

I think you're underestimating how easy it is to learn when to trade or when to hit face

Doujin sause please?

Dshit, aggro blood (especially when shitters are using vampy as their leader)

midrange shadow and control shadow is the same

why not grea?

i think it's harder than to play most of control decks

dod or something?

I'd rather be Anne so I can be seduced by Grea

I hope Forest gets a stronger board clear!

HIPPOCAMPUS IN THE HOUSE

HIP HIP?

HOORAY!

>Classic
Wasn't there at the time
>DE
Both Elana and Storm Haven in terms of pure dislike. On the other hand, while I found PtP Forest to be somewhat fair and fun to play against, it was the deck I had the worst winrate against with pretty much all my decks
>RoB
Dorothy

Why are her tits covered up?

I'm not saying it's objectively hard, I picked it up easily enough, I'm saying half my opponents fuck it up and half of them don't which is really jarring since we're all at the same rank

rank in shadowverse has nothing to do with skill at all

>dragon gets dragon nest, a new power card starting turn one
>/svg/ makes fun of rowen and tells him to eat his eggs
>dragon gets wrath drake, a strong card with a nice enhance
>/svg/ laughs at fafnir for being cucked
>dragon gets more incredible discard cards
>/svg/ keeps calling discard a meme
>dragon gets rahab, an amazing early ward
>/svg/ makes jokes about passing turns for big numbers
>dragon gets the mighty hippocampus, so good even intern-sama lets out a cheer
>/svg/ makes fun of it for losing ward
>dragon gets megalorca support
>/svg/ laughs at dragon for having meme decks
STOP

Dragon autists are reaching critical mass
Soon they will commit mass suicide

>people are using the new face dragon deck in ranked

its fucking shit stop it

New Dragon Legendary leaked!
10pp follower
5/5
Fanfare: Discard your hand and deck and get +1/+1 for each card discarded this way

The fuck is happening? It's all dirt everywhere.

>when you play holycraft bunny decks

>tfw I unironically take Daria into unranked for dailies because I don't have anything else

OMG

OMG OMG

OMMMMM EMMMMMMM GEEEEEE

KRIPP WILL STREAM SHADOWVERSE TOMORROW

I REPEAT

KRIPP

WILL

STREAM

SHADOWVERSE

TOMORROW

>tfw my favorite gimmick meme deck, ptp snowman will no longer be an autowin VS haven due to Aegis
Oh well. I just had fun cucking a Elana and Seraph player just now. Golemizing Seraphs never gets old.

Which means we can snipe him with JO discard dragon.

Advertising is against the rules

>when you have to prepare a 30 minute demo lesson for uneducated japanese students but you rather shitpost on /svg/ and play the fucking game instead

It's okay since rowen will have the last laugh.

/hsg/ is two blocks down fuckboi.

I know you're just trying to stir up shit, but I genuinely appreciate the notice.

I miss Otomeme

Guess what? Nobody fucking cares.

Stop being a dumb newfag. That card already exist.

Angel Crusher only discards your hand ding dong. My legendary eats your whole deck, fitting for the discard dragon archetype

You can still put her in your deck, you know?

Dragon lego today?

im going to snipe him with flame and glass dshift

You should play Otomeme with Meme in the Sky.

15PP amulet
Fanfare: Win the game:

YOU'RE A FOOL OF OPENINGS

It was never autowin because Seraph players also play Satan to not autolose to dirtrune

Hurr durr and I fucked your mom.