DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

first for no esports ded thread

I would like to shitpost with you but I actually have work to do today.

Wish was another comfy day of nothing at the office.

Only 9 inches?

>recycled the armor slot for Armor of Unyielding Mask back in 2016 for more compendium levels
>arcana comes out, and it's the best looking armor item to combine with it

Well, shit.

people who uninstall after a loss reinstall the game the next morning

>not uninstalling because the game is fundamentally not dota anymore
SC2 is more BW than Dota 2 is now Dota.
Enjoy your deathball and esports.

everything you said is wrong.

take your meds grandpa.

Buy the fucking arcana.

Awh, everyone look at the cute baby duck!

>dota 2 gen
I miss properly named threads

The current iteration is the epitome of Dota. Dota is and always was a shitty casualized warcraft 3 for "people" too bad for ladder.

Ilexa has joined Sun Wukong's court! At last!

>this artour soundboard guy

>1 hour thread
>14 replies
Kek

just kill me fampire

>tfw 5 winstreak in lowprio
>tfw shortest time possible to returning to ranked and shitting it up again

So free Battle Cuck is upon us. I want to try Monkey King roaming(played like Earth Spirit). Please tell me how good of an idea this is.

Low priority is a damn Wild West. Sometimes you get games that you are almost amazed that the people playing can breath and thing at the same time. Other times the games are like TI7 qualifiers

>support alchemist is still liquid shit

It hurts

>40% slow
>1s stun
>less armor than ES

You'd need another reliable slow to land enough hits

half the time my games when i have them in low prio are better than ranked

>arteezy listening to anime mash ups.
OFFICIALLY OUR GUY.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>DS dumpstered

dang, one less strat to use

I thought it was a hot epic reddit meme but are people literally scared of towers and HG push like people just wanna farm and kill in this meta it's driving me fucking wild

Armlet + Shadow Blade + Sunder + Dagon

about to play my first match in a month as my internet is finally stable. what are the best supports this meta?

Me

play ogre

Why would you do that to yourself?
Play the only enjoyable role in this game, aka mid.

I like support and offlane

constant ganks and rotates on ur lane wards being sniped people picking autismal shit like OD, Tinker or Invoker shrines being missused by ape supports/offlane or dumb nigger junglers ala LC Naix and being put in the lane that people focus the most in what way is mid fun?

>Pudge
>Nerfed
Stagnated for about 10 games or so, waiting for brain to get recalibrated with new quantum geometry-equations.

Thats slow as shit now though
>keeping rot on while hes spinning
What the fuck user

You can come up with several differences that make Dota a very different game from WC3 (which to me make the question "is one a casual version of the other" moot). 7.00 Dota is nothing more than a worthless, retarded trash version of former Dota.

Reminder that CK is sleeper OP, just don't pick him against the few heroes he's shit against (eg kotol).

I'd argue that you should buy Echo Sabre in every game with CK, the stats and the double hit is too good to pass. Skadi is also pretty amazing item, offering tons of stats.

Guess the Hero DOTARDS

Retarded teammate edition!

>halberd
oh shit I unironically forgot that item existed

tinker

Whilst it's a good item in a vacuum, it suffers from the issue that many "good" items on CK have in general, they're midgame and end up having to be replaced. Armlet, Echo Sabre, that's basically 5k worth of items you'll have to replace in a potential lategame. Echo sabre isn't bad per se, it's just situational.

Skadi, however, is a good pickup in general yes.

Juggernaut was never the man, it is a righteous spirit of fury inside the mask who possesses the next person to wear it.

Now that the mask is broken, some of the spirit's sealed power has been unleashed, taking the form of a spirit dragon.

The Juggernaut now walks the land, entering into battle after battle, not caring who he fights, so that the mask may eventually be destroyed, and the righteous spirit freed to do as it wills.

weaver

slark

juggernaut hooked up with PA and got some of the power when she came

sven

>Game going badly.
>Everyone but me is feeding.
>Team gives up on winning and let the enemy do whatever they want while farming safely to protect their KDA and gpm stats.

I swear these assholes are worse than leavers and feeders

Nice try lads, you weren't thinking shitty enough

it's not that bad desu
swap halberd for butterfly and you get okay build

Oh shit, didn't even realize. Been spamming Pudge the entire night trying to get the calculations back on track so I'm kinda slaughtered.

Now the hook is noticeably slower (9,375% to be precise), but not slow enough to fuck everything up. I've been both overshooting and undershooting all sorts of hooks but after enough trial and error I figured out the middle ground again and things pretty much went back to normal.

Overall this change is great. If you can consistently lead targets and hit hooks the 9.375% speed nerf isn't significant enough. If you cant lead targets then you are fucked.
It's a big nerf that mostly affects shitters and will ensure that Pudge will remain secretly OP.

Though I have noticed that it is a whole lot easier to dodge mid-long range hooks, so no more ez captain obvious fishing.

>it's not that bad
>0 damage

how are you surposed to build that ape anyway

may be it was that kind of game there you die without building three and half defensive items

Phase, maelstrom, aghs, satanic

you let me know user

Shh, they're going to find out the hero is actually playable.

Yea he didn't need linkens and halberd
Ideally Halberd would be good against that, but the item sucks unfortunately.
Butterfly and either Skadi or Satanic would be my choice.

You never need Halberd just like you never need Bloodthorn, people just build them for the memechanic.

Wings going Lina carry against Newbee with Centaur and TA and winning

Is /ourgirl/ back boiz

New GoodSnipers are Lina and Jokehero

Oh shit I played a lot of carry line a month ago but lost more than I won, what was the build?

Yeah but china also plays Legion Commander and that hero is SHIT

Lina*
She's badAbaddon

Your face is shit

Its ok user, happens to the best of us and i figured as much taht the speed hook nerf was just aimed towards shitters or if you want it, fotm shitters so its cool but i dont understand the 2nd thing, that it cant hook invulnerable units or whatever

Bloodstone>Shadow Blade>Shivas(to presumably not get eviserated by -armor of TA and Weaver)

To be fair it was 4th pick Legion against Weaver(which is pretty shit against Overwhelming Odds) and a Warlock dual-lane which won't do jack shit to her

Also iceice Tusk(one of the best Tusk players) making some big saves against Epicenter

Are you watching ingame? In memeclopz stream the game is just starting

but bloodthorn is goodDaedalus and goodMKB combined
halberd is shitty item though, it's supposed to counter ranged carries but has range of 600 in the age of dragon lance and attack range talents
they should either double it or pump evasion to ridiculous level (like 40% or 50%) to make this item worthy

Game one just ended with a sort of stomp(Lina getting Godlike in 23 minutes)

I hope Wings brings their form to Kiev

Oh okay, I got baited by liquiddota not being updated.

Neither Daedalus nor MKB get cockblocked by:

Linken's
BKB
Manta
Eul's Scepter
Guardian Greaves
Lotus Orb
Omni
Abaddon
Fucking LC of all heroes

Bloodthorn is an overpriced piece of shit that is situational at best, that shit is the LC of heroes.

>bloodthorn
>bad item

Found the negative mmr

what episode is this?

>liquid

WHERE? I WILL HUNT DOWN EACH OF THEM ONE BY ONE

Not that user but Bloodthorn is mediocre because its weighted down by the shittiest item in the game: orchid. The non-orchid part of the item is fine, its the orchid part that continues to convert gold into no game impact.

A "turn me into Tinker" item of sorts.

>mfw I have exactly the same number of games with hex and bloodthorn and bloodthorn has the higher winrate

Also, according to dotabuff, bloodthorn has a higher use rate AND win rate compared to scythe. Orchid may not be the best item, but bloodthorn is godly

I will never understand how this doesn't click with people.

Yes, when you finish a 7k+ gold item it probably means the game is going well for you. And internally you don't track games where you lost before you completed bloodthorn as because of its shitty orchid build up.

I win nearly every game I buy a rapier but I only do it when I don't fear losing with it and can get to 6k+ gold. Bloodthorn is 1k MORE than that

>he buys bloodthorn in bulk every single time
>being able to farm means you have won the game, ergo your actual items dont matter
>the many other fallacies with this post

>this faggot hasn't bought more rapiers than power treads

I guess I should start rushing Divine.

>t1 chyna dota w Xyclopzz
HNNNGGG

r8 me /d2g/
also consider this is from ranked matchmaking only

HOLY SHIT GUYS!

Some cyber-sleuths just found a hidden teaser that Icefrog put out for the next hero that's gonna be released.

It's pretty cryptic though, so it's beyond me what this means.

I'm pretty sure it's concept art for the new hero

>almost 18k tower damage
what the fuck

one month ago had 17.5k as LD
before that my record was a 16.9k as Lycan in SD with a party of friends
won that game with something like 1-2-1 kda and 1k hero damage

>EG_bootcamps_for_kiev.webm

So do you go the cooldown reduction or chains on him now?

If you're doing meme-magic you'll have a lot of items that benefit from the cooldown reduction on top of your abilities.

I see no reason to go for chain duration over cooldown at all.

Probably cd unless your team has bad disable, definitely if you're going a physical build

what the point of taking chains if you can't permaroot anymore

I hear it's calle A'non The Doturd

Now with Octarine it's a 6 second cooldown when before it was 5.1 seconds with Octarine + the Cooldown Reduction talent.

>5 second root with 1 second down time with a octarine is bad
t.2k

>Wings pick Gyro and Razor as their carries

I know they're the ultimate draft memelords, but come on.

I'm sure it's a great likeness of you user, Doturd of /d2g/

>a trap with those curves/that face
100/10 would