What are the absolute best options for manual cars you can abuse the shit out of that won't break down or die that...

What are the absolute best options for manual cars you can abuse the shit out of that won't break down or die that aren't boring to drive? I'm talking redlines, tire squeaking turns, handbrake stops, all that shit. A civic comes to mind but what are other options?

A Suzuki with some overnight parts from Japan.

1 9 9 5 - 2 0 0 5 C A V A L I E R

Get a miats man
tire squeaks and mini skids everywhere

Anything honda but also miata is always the answer

miata with an lsd

Why miata?

because miata

Okay I'll put it this way, why miata as opposed to a celica or accord? Probably should have mentioned non memes aside in op

I'm going to also vote Honda. You basically just described my daily driving style for the last 20k miles of owning my Prelude and it has never once broken down on me.

because RWD is more fun, and a miata is just as reliable as any other japanese car

Miatas are fucking tiny as shit tho.

Then don't buy a Miata. Look into an Integra GSR or a Civic Si. Prelude is cool too, but I haven't looked into how solid that four-wheel steering is.

But the only problem is that as the size of the car increases, the amount of stress that you put on parts like wheel bearings, U-joints, clutches, motor mounts, that all goes up. So we're at a weird time that the light Japanese cars are all turning into rust buckets, or need extensive mechanical help, while the heavier ones are all pretty sound, but they won't be as resilient to abuse.

The only reason I wouldn't buy one is convertible, but if the driving experience is worth it I may reconsider

Don't worry, only a matter of time before that prelude tyranny explodes

beat up old pickup with a v8 get a couple of buddys and take the bed off and you will be able to skid when ever you want

>He thinks I bought an automatic

Top kek

Buy a truck. Trucks have tougher manual transmissions.

4 wheel steering was not found on the 5th gen/best gen Preludes. The H22 motors are pretty solid but the FRM cylinder sleeves are hard on piston rings so make sure to do a leakdown test on one before buying.

Still applies

Then you'll have to prelube your asshole for your prelude tranny repairs, with warranty of course

Trucks are the most miserable pieces of shit ever when it comes to driver engagement on pavement. Old trucks are shitty at literally everything but hauling shit and (after being appropriately modded) offroading, new trucks are /comfy/ as fuck but are still mind numbingly boring.

I suppose this doesn't really apply to a Raptor.