F

F

F

F

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Yikes

>tfw bought at 1000

at least i still have enough money to buy a gun

whats worse buying at 1000 or being me and buying at 250 but never selling? :thinking:

im never selling either, that way i didnt technically lose money, i just own something thats worthless

>i'll take cope for 0 btc Trebek

>bought at $1100

Literally cold sweats, shaking, cried in the shower earlier too... I am fucking ruined. Used almost all of my savings on this shit - guaranteed moon my fucking arse you bunch of lying pussies

I will literally fight any of you IRL - see how big you are then instead of scamming people with this shit online from your mum's basements you pieces of fucking shit

>:thinking:
Wait really? Are there actual anti bitcoin shills? Why?!?!

You deserve to lose everything by being so easily influenced by a message board full of kids that have no idea what they're talking about.

I contributed to you losing money too, been bag holding since $200 a coin and backed the fuck out now for good. Off to enjoy my early retirement, serious question Thailand or Australia to buy a property?

Photo proof incoming

I'm shorting the shit out of it and making bank. Why aren't you?

wtf I hate Bitcoin now

Short seller your day is coming as well.

F

>$825

KEEP SELLING BITGOYS

I'll buy back at 650 :^)

idiots, this is time to buty as much as you can.

lmao

I hope this is real. Anyone who takes investing advice from fucking Veeky Forums deserves what they get

You don't beat dead horses.

It is unprofessional.

this is my plan too

It feels great to absolve myself of responsilibity

I hope you faggots know it is currently BTC 9/11
buy at $125 when it settles down

don't take advice from "experts" on here, I was planning on buying yesterday at $980 because Veeky Forums fags told me to, good thing I didn't, should've bought at $120 (aka when it will settle)

But you did spend the money on the virtual monopoly

To think it will go down to 125 is disillusional.

>had 3 years to buy
>decides to buy at near all time high prices
>has probably already sold

Ya dun goofed

I hope this is real

AU is overpriced as Chinese buying whatever they can get their hands on (capital controls lol).

>Pros Speak English (kind of)
>Cons full of Australians