/mbgg/ - Mobage General #668

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sinoalice_jp/status/842650273403224064
youtube.com/watch?v=aFWsNYbiqIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone have full art of the new water butt girl? Want to see that ass in full.

Japan must've passed a law or something about upskirt shots. Japanese neets have to research around the clock to get around peeking prevention measures just due to how prevalent such measures have become.

>retarded light saber in mobage too
>censors korean mobage
>dq8 3ds port got censored too
What the shit is going on with japan

This event is so silly

Afraid of a second rapelay

This one?
Or is this a general request for butts?

But that wasn't on any closed platforms?

It's on googleplay store. Can't have anything lewd there. If its on dmm there will be uncensored version.

They are bringing back dead characters on tennis.

Yeah, found the ones for helping others and checking who joined. Had already been using them to do the 0BP hit on other bosses for small amounts of free points, and to see that nobody was joining mine.

But the Request button shares the same size and spot as the Abandon button for new raids, so I had that mentally filed that under "I already knows what this does." Didn't even notice the text or color changes.

>And Specials are plain impossible to solo without a load of donuts
Lv1 isn't too bad, but after that it starts to get a bit ridiculous, yeah.

But I'd do it anyway sometimes, for the few events I was really going for.

>turing in first x10

Guess I will save the rest for summer

So what was the aftermath of the free 5* tickets

You lucky fuck

>No one is going to kill her in time.
This sucks.

Over here

>third set in a row without Renge

They can't keep getting away with this

C U C K
U
C
K

>gacha has no Souma

What are you doing?

>got every titan char but rei in 7 singles
Really wish Miyaka was green instead of light but what can you do.

They even compensated bug abusers by giving them event tickets equal the amount of 5* ticket spent. No rollback.

Latest update also put 4 5* tickets to daily login quests so new players can have easier time getting some welfare units to start off.

Thanks St. Patrick, gonna get drunk and eat potatoes.

More time to stock up for the gachas that do have her.

Would Pai-Pai her Battlecats

If anyone is playing the new precure game feel free to add me. You need friends to do some of the dailies.
Friend code: b7b72m

I swear when they said they "fixed" downloading they made this 50% slower on phone, rerolling was ass before but thus is just ridiculous.

For these new cards in BGHS, is the added effect permanent like whirlwind and meteor?

>tfw you will never get Souma

whale harder

No, it'll time out. The ranged type is pretty absurd, aoe lightning pretty much. The melee one is not much different from storm.

>Single for Leon
>Get ticket and get light unconditional fucboi
Just fuck my shit up. Gimme a real water lead besides Marie Antoinette wright flyers.

I downloaded the version before the latest one from apkpure since the newer one is full of shitty UI lag.

Perfect for the new descend though.

For PW does HEAT count as kinetic ammo in regards to infantry damage?
Not sure whether to load infantry or damage boosting items on BMP-1 cabin slot.

Decided to do one more because why not. Now gotta figure out a Leon team and find Leon friends.

Only had 0/5 loading screen and Sadone came in last so I was really surprised.

Sadone and Kokomi were my top wants to out of the entire set so now I'm free to ignore it forever.

Guess I should do a single for the ticket for a two for one though.

Gratz, Leon can team up with anyone though.

Does Flame x Blaze keep returning anyone else to the title screen?

Should be megaphone, ice skater, Littlemill, cat maid right? I've got xmas version of megaphone guy too and can make Littlemill w/w in a few more black descend runs.

You usually only need only one shield active but if neither are a little skilled you could try taking both.

As alternative nuke you could make Marie B/W and pair up with Souma. Her 10 chain up is nice. Littlemill W/W can never be wrong though.

There are a lot of options.

Is Sadone as ridiculous as I think she is?

I'm waiting to see weapon gacha first. I might roll it if the sword or pistols are good, otherwise I'll do the single for the ticket.

Fairly sure HEAT is still counted as chemical, it just doesn't share the other chemical ammo's ranged penalties.

Though yeah, the point of BMP-1 and BTR-50PA is Infantry. Though I guess speccing them for DPS purely might be better for post game where infantry falls off extremely.

Ice skater is skill 2 and megaphone is skill 1, so supposed I'd take ice skater. Thanks for help.

While I've only tested out the one used as a helper, probably.

The Resonance procs on both targets so against crowds it's a massacre. Probably won't beat out Affinity or Proficiency for single target though.

The skill itself is rather weak, but it aims and has consistent knockback and flinching.

Gunblade Hinata who I managed to try as a helper on the other hand has a really strong seeming base skill, but the Resonance buff isn't great since it doesn't proc on cannon shooting.

Guess I will roll with this then.

This is now a BUTTS thread. Post booties.

Megaphone may still be better. I think ice skater holds only one attack.

>doesn't proc on cannon shooting
Those don't have a timing rating, it doesn't seem to proc on other charged attacks either, like sword's windmill.
It still works for the random shotgun shots during a normal combo right?

Not sure as I can't check since I don't have Hinata, but probably.

Still, Storm buff is probably better for Gunblade. The new Resonance buff can't stack either.

Do you bring a healer to titan fight in AG? I got a 3* Shion healer that looks ok.

Looks like you'll want a cleric, unless everyone in your party has high sleep resist.

non mature games have always been super strict in JP though

Yea looks like it. God, there's not enough mats and cookies in the world. At least key quests make it semi-ok if you have shit to sell

>can take out 10% of her health on my own without dying up to level 38
>at level 40 I cant even get to a second drive before dying

Its crazy how much of a difference a couple of levels make.

>Chain Chronicle
>Crusaders Quest
>Terra Battle
These are the three games I'm still playing (besides PAD, which is dying and will soon join you here), and they're all crap now. Is anyone else here still playing these, to share my misery?

Is Reflect in DC shit?

Only Terra Battle is still very alive here. Nobody plays those other 2.

>twitter.com/sinoalice_jp/status/842650273403224064

looks like Sino Alice is releasing soon, or so they say, still no gameplay footage.

Seems to be the new hot thing to do. Both tales of ray and tokyo ghoul had almost no gameplay previews and released without warning.

I've just started getting back into Terra Battle, wondering what I'm missing to get up to speed. I've got Lewto, Piz'fer, Amazora, Koko, and Gegonago all lambda, but these "Mutoh" and "Shin'en" missions make a joke out of me.

It's more like the buff that lv 40 receives is huge, doubles HP compared to 39, gains heal damage and a fucking ton of agility making debuffing even harder

great for pvp, decent for pve

Why it seems Chain Chronicle much easier now aside difficulty >70 quests?

Tons of power creep, which they try to counter by making this annoying no-continue "Vortex" mode that requires you to have fully whale teams of a single tavern affiliation and it changes every other week, in order to slowly grind up a god character that takes 8 limit breaks to max.

fuck me i'll never finish farming this disgaea job equipment. i don't even watnt to roll the next batch of characters or i'll have to do this hell again

Just buy them on the shop for gems. That's probably what most Nips did.

But I'm so close...

Is that mastery even worth it? Never gonna use that job when illusionist exists

No, but I'm in so deep, what's the point of backing out now? She's only missing 55 of those items and I still have a Seraphina who'll benefit. Already got one of the items for her too.

Sometimes, I love this game.

I was fucking ready to hate it too. Far more than okay with this.

Trade you the Akito I got from mine for that. Wish I had made my Himiko w/w but w/f is cuter.

>$6 ticket

When the luck train goes it won't let you off. Feel like I'm gonna get hit by a bus if I go outside. D/D or D/L?

Pretty sure most people say to just go D/D unless there's suddenly a new lead for rainbow that stars dark. D/D works as a lead while getting his skill's buff to last a bit longer. Isn't much, but since you're getting it at faster pace, it's a nice upgrade.

>Did shard farming
>Mastered her illusionist job
>Farmed some of the remaining mats for her job11
>Already out of AP

Usalia why are you so AP hungry

How do you actually use illusionists? Do I just spam the move-again ability on my strongest character?

For that matter, would anyone actually take an Usalia with them in co-op? Can she be carried while actually helping out?

Maybe if it's a water stage so you have an illusionist who doesn't get gibbed instantly. Pretty sure Rofia or Chihaya would be more preferred still

Rofia is flat out the best I'm pretty sure between her tankiness and regen, Usalia gets the benefit of being an easily lb'd illusionist and some other perks like cleanses.

>Still not strong enough to beat the 8th raid mission
Stupid DC and its stupid levels

Get strong friends. You need to do a minimum of 2% damage to get the coins.

Nah I'm talking about the regular raid levels like the story one.

I really wanted to try it but
>it's just a puzzle game
>the outfit game is weak
>now this
Darn

Got my rainbow from same spot. Thanks user. Sadly it was a Mito dupe...I fucking hate this game. Impossible to do anything without being an orca

I can't even beat the 6th hard battle. Everything hits too hard.

Just confuse them

youtube.com/watch?v=aFWsNYbiqIM

I know this is only loosely mobage related but I'm a drama whore and I'm actually curious about how this happened. Have any of you ever been hacked in one of your games?

No because I'm not an attention whore so it's literally impossible for anyone to know any emails or info needed to 'hack' my account.

Mito who now?

The shit multi dark leader with "change all spheres to dark" active.

Will we ever get a collab character as broken as him again, lads?

Goomy triple collab and Disgaea have just been utter disappointments so far.

DG doesn't count as a collab at this point.

The girl with sarcophagus in the background? That can't be all she does in multiplayer though, right?

>Laplace Link "Beta Test" ended on Feb 28
>Hinted there will be story update in March" on the "Beta Test"
>Halfway in March and still no update when the official launch will start
RIP?

Is it really fare to compare him when it had Saber being absolute dog shit in the same collab? At least the Triple collab had Sakura who's great from the get-go. Forcas has Saint, but that requires her getting to 75, so you know... Still pretty good though.

Don't really see the appeal of forcas. Do her first 2 jobs even bring anything good over just getting Sheena who starts with SoF?

>I'm actually curious about how this happened
Find out email address, or maybe he has it publicly available
Guess possible passwords, or trick him into giving it to them himself
Login, change password

Getting "hacked" in a game is usually more social engineering than actual hacking.

Never been on either end of it myself, though.

She's Sheena but better in every way since she doesn't have a random illusionist job fucking up her job synergy.
Valkyrie is a good job and in and of itself and pairs well with SoF since they're both tanky.
Spearman can go suck a dick though to be fair Folcas without spearman wouldn't be Folcas.

>Saber
>absolute dogshit
Maybe if you're a poorfag who didn't 75 her.

Tutorial is super fucking long and rates are hell too. Outfits will probably improve, but even just starting out it's so diluted.
My best reroll so far is two SRs, but I'm trying to get an SSR. Doesn't help that I have to redownload each time and manually tap through the tutorial either. Probably not worth it at all but kinda just want this around as a side thing so trying to get a base start at least.