Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - The Living Meme Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold to your Alliance!

Latest:
>2.9.5 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=748144

>St. Patrick's Day Events (Battleworld + Login Event + Green Uniforms Sale)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=746717

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=752974
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=752939
bleedingcool.com/2017/03/16/marvel-comics-cancel-ghost-rider-early-next-issue-5-will-last/
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=753567
youtube.com/watch?v=LRum565O9jw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ded af

just finished episode 3 of Iron Fist, and I'm really enjoying it

What the fuck is the deal with Malekith's 6*?

I have his uni and him at 6/6/60 with gears at 17, yet the animation has hims raises his arms and that's it, the resulting attack does nothing even to the fucking easy boss of VS.

How do I even use Iron Fist?

you have to master your chi

what's the amount of time required before you get a "welcome back" set of shit? Most games it's 90 days, but I hadn't logged on to this pile of puke in about 6 months and didn't get anything, then came back for dr strange events. Haven't logged in since about december.

15 days but it only happens once

I thought it was a one time thing after like 15 days

oh, gay. I probably already got it and just never noticed. Thanks fellers.

>tfw im itching to use my tier-2 ticket on blackbolt

why the fuck is it so hard to farm chaos norns????

Hey /mffg/, what was your TL team?
I used ShaRog, Dormy, and Destroyer or HB

Team Pym ftw

Lel yj is banned

>tfw finally on 50% vibranium
who's ebonymaw+sugi+sharon rogers here?

>tfw the banned chars are going to be based on how much the character was used in the previows week
>next week: dormy and sharog ban / odin and the rest of the memes open

>about to t2 robbie reyes
>still no obelisk
No, I won't stick him a useless obelisk just to have something on him.

Don't have a Fire Damage + Damage Proc laying around?

Does kid kaiju have another costume?
would be cool to see how paywall uniforms work, like you upgrade this shit with bios too?

Thought's on timeline?
What's your current team?
Mine is black bolt/hellstorm/wasp.
Also I'm really surprised by the lack of people that do timeline/alliance battle in the alliance

>2700 CNS for odin
This is going to be my only native t2.
At least from the thanos tier, I guess 1300 norns for a regular BO ain't that bad, but giving almost THREE t2 just to get some leadership and stats is a bit crazy.

He's going to get his Monsters Unleashed OC uni at some point. So far they've been doing the MU stuff at one piece an update, and there's 3 unis left so it might still be a couple months yet before it shows up.

most likely his MFF/MU OC costume
uniform will either just use more bios if NM want to go full jew or use BAM like Strange

literallly how do you tacticool someone who's weapons are pencil and paper?

Best I have is ignore def + damage proc.

>Red Hulk/Dormammu/Wasp
Then I replace Rulk with Ghost Rider for the recommended fights. Wasp as leader for non-Dormammu fights and GR as leader for Dormammu fights. The 100% fire resist doesn't make you immune but it does make you tank fire damage like a champ. Only thing that gets him is the reflect and 3* which you just have to be careful about.

the secret is that the MU uni will add Shuma summon

literallly how do you tacticool someone who's weapons are brute force beyond cognition and smugness?

also
>adding armour to a dinosaur

>tacticool hair bands
lmao

can't believe we are still missing 3 of those uniforms, doesn't this pic have like 4 months already?

so?
show me where there was a statement saying they'd all get released at the same time

THE CHAOS DIMENSIOOONNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!11
>tfw already saving gold for his inevitable native T2 release

>Shuma Gorath will never expand your mind

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE BEST EFFICIENCY OF A WARP DEVICE WITH MAX LEVEL GENERATOR? AT WHAT MISSION LEVEL I SHOULD STOP?

>warp device
rank up store and anti matter generator instead
save gold for anything else

how do I clear floor 6 with elektra? what rotation?

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

A small server patch was released at 3/17 10:37 (UTC+0) which will address the following issues:

1. Fixed an issue with Timeline Battle
-Those who were demoted in error will be promoted 1 League
-Points currently acquired will stay the same
-Those who didn't get their end of season Crystals will be rewarded after restarting the game.

2. Fixed an issue with Alliance effects showing the wrong information.
3. Fixed an issue with certain summoned characters Skill Names which were missing
4. Fixed an issue with Iron Fist's Gear images being incorrect.

In order to download this patch you will need to restart the game.

Thank You.

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=752974

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Some of you may have noticed that Inferno's Passive skill had changed in the recent update. The passive used to read "Immune to Fire Damage" whereas the skill now reads, "80% Chance to be immune to Fire Damage".

According to the developers, the way this skill is worded now has always been the way the skill worked, and that the previous passive skill was worded incorrectly. This was not picked up on until a recent update where the correct wording of the skill was applied.

Due to this issue, we would like to give every player a 5 Obelisk Chest. This item can be collected until 03/19 14:59.

We are sorry for not picking up on this sooner.

Thank you

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=752939

who /JUST/ here?

>implying I'm not already done with SL for the week
It was a mistake and now I have to wait a whole week to get any enjoyment out of the game

your best bet is speed rumble
just nuke the gamora fast and work your way against the rest

this games need more weekly stuff

speed rumble
Hulk and Pym
ez pz
or Kingpin and Venom
even Ock

this
even at T1, doc ock is reeeaally good in SL

bleedingcool.com/2017/03/16/marvel-comics-cancel-ghost-rider-early-next-issue-5-will-last/

;_;

>Don't forget to play Shadowland, the new mode in the hit mobile game Marvel Future Fight! Download the new Netflix's Iron Fist uniform today!
also kinda spoiler

why were we made to suffer

>tfw we will never get Spirits Of Vengeance team book featuring Blaze, Ketch and Badilino vs Robbie fully possessed by Eli and threatening both Heaven and Hell

What's Elektra's rotation again?

>we will never see the true potential of robbie

feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman feelsbadman

mouth then ass all the way

pls

>200 venom bios
>almost all gear to 20
neat, now wait for anti venom

WAKE ME UP INSIDE
i can't get the song out of my head send help

Any reason to upgrade uniforms past rare?

SAAAAVE MEEEE

waifuism / memeism

For the extra stats? If a later tier has stats you want/need?

>Villain Siege
Defeated

>Odin's Story Mission
Completed

>SL
Conquered

>WB
Defeated

>ABX
100k in each day

what is next, /mffg/? what would be a nice and good PVE content with hard but doable dificulty for both new and old players? something to give the feeling of accomplishment

something that gives the same feeling we had when we got our first rank 6/6/60 character

Delete your account and start over.

delete your post

some other user suggested we needed more weekly content like SL. I want to hear what suggestions you guys got

Weekly waifu fuck. You need to woo them first

>40 bios
>gear at 19, 0%

Can I do it bois?

I believe user, who is it?

T O P C L A S S
O
P
C
L
A
S
S

B E S T G I R L
E
S
T
G
I
R
L

>171277301
gone full attack on mine too. I think she could benefit from an invulnerability obelisk though. At least in higher SL floors there are points between her iframes/cc where she gets stunned or damaged. It could also be I'm just not fully used to her rotation yet. She shits damage though.

I'm rolling with t2 malekith lead/t2 elektra/t2 black cat
They're all my recommended heroes and they clean up nice, especially with malekith lead

With uni, open with 3* to trigger it->6->2->5->repeat
Without, open with 6->3->2->5->repeat
The uni rotation can be kind of tricky since the uni proc skill cools down so fast, so you'll be tempted to use it randomly
I'd recommend not doing that though because it'll fuck your rotation up after a cycle or two

thanks bby.

>"BUY NOW, FOR AN LIMITED TIME, OUR SPECIAL DIGITAL RELEASE OF THE MARVEL® FUTURE FIGHT™ ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK AND GET IN-GAME FOR FREE EXCLUSIVE CARDS!"
>"You can custom the EXCLUSIVE CARD with any stats you want: Select the card > Press 'change stats' > select the stat you want for the slot > and for a small crystal fee you can set it up right way! NO RE-ROLLING NEEDED"
>THE OST WILL BE AVALIABLE FOR DOWNLOAD FOR ONLY US$ 39,00!

would you buy it?

FINALLY the first 5 Dormammu bios.

I got 31 hidden routes without tickets, playing every day since the patch.

This shit takes forever.

Well it's not like I have the resources for him anyway.

Pls respond.

I haven't ever had that issue, might be on your end or might have been caused by the recent patch somehow
I'll test it out when I get home and let you know bb

Can T1 punisher solo rumbles with his new uni and iframes?

Pls do, though this has been happening since I 6*'d him.

Also, Robbie's car shows up pretty irregularly in his 5*.

Leave it at lv11, that way, if you pick up the AM every 6 hours, you'll have 15 or so extra bios daily.

tfw you line up proxima's 3 orbs from her 6* just right, with her 3* buff up and your 200% damage obelisk procs

>tfw the only WB I want is Proxima
>tfw gonna get my first T2 this Sunday

I just hope I can beat her.

It looks like I'm having the same issue, unless I'm just a retard
Tried it on easy VS and it didn't kill the boss
I'll make a post on mobirum I guess see what's up

>Giving a little girl a latex suit
anno....eto...

Best for set for Karnak - PoAH or IAG?

ok here we go
we'll see what other people/NM say
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=753567

Finished up with my Hellcat testing in SL this morning. Was able to solo the following floors with her using a damage leadership:
>Energy reflect blast relay (cakewalk)
>Female relay (easy once elektra dies)
>Fire relay (easy but annoying)
>Lightning relay (medium)
>Loki boss (easy/annoying)
>Iron fist boss (hard)
>21 Venom boss (medium but long)
>24 Luke cage boss (hard/rng, long)
>25 DD boss (medium, annoying)
Her soloing depends a bit on RNG, if they dodge a stun or iframe to cancel my 6* she's a sitting duck. The ones I mark as annoying are pretty much because of certain attacks like this that force her 6* to cancel wasting a stun and long iframe of my own and often its a reset.

My obelisk is a pretty shitty placeholder right now since it was the only 6* I had on hand currently (def pen, max hp, damage proc). Going to work on a dodge obelisk with def pen for her. I think with near 75% dodge and her 30% guaranteed dodge she could faceroll anything because she has more than enough damage, just dies so easily if you fuck up or get unlucky. I only have 20% dodge right now on her and it shows. Black cat is a fantastic team up with her too, she can pass her 12% dodge buff over, and their team up gives another 5%

At T1 with minimal investment (17 gears and an "okay" obelisk) I'd doubt she can solo anything higher than the blast relays or pitch in for a blast rumble. At T2 she can contribute or solo on pretty much anything she qualifies for, but nothing is really an "easy" solo.

Overall not the most practical speed T2, but she's got a lot of potential. Also one of the most fun speeds to play imo. Looking forward to getting her a proper gear.

>lightning relay
What? Does that exist?
I've never once seen one

try it

I doubt it. Something about him just feels weak

Between these two. I mean I really wanna follow my heart and use the first team but Sharon gives it too much trouble and they don't stamd a chance against memes.

It's fine for me, just beat Luke Cage boss with my T2 Malekith

odd

Weekly content is way better than daily.
I go very slow with SL because I don't want to finish it in one day and have nothing to do.

Mission 3 or 4 for getting hidden routes?
Also I won't mind if the daily cap was 2 hidden routes but at least GUARANTEED chances for hidden routes.

>clea gears at 17
>tfw using clea bios as BO fodder
call the police idgaf

Mission 1. It's still entirely RNG so you might as well run through stages as fast as possible

So, I hoarded too much T2 tickets and I finally decided to actually use them. It's time for some real heart following. Get ready, because this is only the beginning.

Yeah, Daily is a chore. Weekly is a passtime. Having to do something every day becomes tedious grind quickly, but SL is the one mode that you can kinda take at your own pace while also being the one place in the game where you can really try out new characters and work on builds and stuff.

SL saved this game. The question is whether they can make another weekly mode like SL rather than just another tedious grind location.

Impressive
youtube.com/watch?v=LRum565O9jw

Another one
Anti-Venom uni W H E N???

We got WBI instead, it's a cool concept but full of flaws.
Hope the new alliance game mode is better.

One more to go
Rework W H E N???
Also fuck his MCU look