I just sold this boring 2wd 4runner in literally 20 minutes on CL

I just sold this boring 2wd 4runner in literally 20 minutes on CL .
Thats pretty fast I would say.

Boring compared to what? You must drive like a fag if you find a 4runner boring

Well its 2wd and automatic. So I'm failing to see whats so exciting about it.
Youre not triggered are you?

What's fun about 4runner? Worst suv interior ever? Mediocre engine? Stiff suspension that is only good for pavement? Yes, reliable, but that's about it.

They shoulda called the 2wd model a 2Runner. Just saying. I love toyotas.

A Limited should be AWD/4WD though.

But again, compared to what? A 99-04 4runner can be fun if you drive like a have a ballsack between your legs. Let me guess, hur dur 17 sti is fun hahhahaha *hit vape* give me a break. As if other suvs from that period were far ahead. You can literally beat that car to shit in mud, snow and other rough conditions and it'll drive literally like normal

Nope its 2wd with heated leather seats. Which were pretty comfy in the winter time. I will give it that.

Not him but any car can be fun if you know how to manage it.

I like taking sharp corners with this 2wd V6 shitbox.

>hur 2wd
>hur automatic
In other words you don't know how to drive

Fucking what, they sold montero sports RWD? usdm is retarded.

This is the LS trim doe, I believe the XLS is 4WD?

The 2wd ones have a manual steering rack. The 4x4 ones have a steering gearbox.
My 2000 tacoma 4x4 has a steering gearbox and i think it feels better to drive than the 2wd 4Runner with the rack does. The tacoma feels less likely to roll over. The 4 runner felt like it demanded more respect to not kill yourself in it so i didnt even try to drive if very fast anywhere.

It was actually my dads but he passed away a year ago. He had to get it when his knee and shoulder went out and he couldnt deive stick anymore . Prick.

So you sell your dead dads car and I'm suppose to be the prick here? You are a total piece of shit you don't even deserve to drive at all you fucking dickhole

In no way did you just manage to make yourself sound like any less of a prick, in fact it was just the opposite, you retarded faggot.

At least I wouldn't sell my dead dads car like you, faggot. You are exactly what is wrong with this world

My parents sold a house in seven minutes so I don't find that very impressive

What is his dad going to do, complain about it?

He left me two cars and a motorcycle. I cherish his manual trans. tacoma 4x4. I will keep it forever & it will run forever.

>sold in literally 20 minutes
Your price was way too low.

>Stiff suspension that is only good for pavement

>Stiff suspension that is only good for pavement
wat

>Worst suv interior ever
Literally best quality interior in a midsize in that class. If you're speaking of the high floor, I sort of get that.

That's a clean looking 4runner.
Shame about the drivetrain.