/svg/ Shadowverse General

ITT
>People meme bash a staple dragon legendary because they lack the critical skills and experience to recognize a good card when spoiled

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old thread

Ok, guys. Try guess. Is OP a dragoncuck?

revealed*

>ITT people who don't play dragon tell us why the card isn't shit
Also reminder Dragon Frevor is a staple in a 45% winrate deck.

>dragon plays this lego on turn 5 and get +1pp
>blood plays 5 5/5 on next turn and dragon has no way to kill them

Miko will be extremely strong in practice

Here are the translations for the new reveals.

>Qubeley
Bronze Forest Follower
3 cost 1/4

At the end of your turn, give your other followers +0/+1.

>Wolfman Shocktrooper
Bronze Blood Follower
4 cost 2/5

Clash: If the follower it clashes with has Ward, this follower has Bane until the end of the turn.

>Holy Archer Kurt
Silver Haven Follower
2 cost 2/2

Whenever your leader is healed, deal 2 damage to the enemy leader.

>Magical Girl Melvi
Gold Rune Follower
5 cost 4/4

Fanfare: You and your opponent both draw until they have 7 cards.

>Priestess of the Water Dragon God
Legend Dragon Follower
5 cost 4/5

Fanfare: If this is your 5th turn or later, increase your maximum PP by 1.

If Overflow is active for you, heal your leader for 3 at the end of your turn.

If Unica whores for bread then does Miko whore for dragon eggs?

>dragon exists

I saw a nip on twitch looking at a 7 mana lego spell. Was it just oc?

>made a thread 20(TWENTY) memes early just so you can put in your shitty opinion
Dragoncucks are THIS buttdevastated

>Luci that can't be played outside of overflow and earlier than turn 5
I wonder why other legendaries don't have limiters like that. Like Daria only banishes and draws when played turn 6+, or Albert has storm only if there are officers on board.

>>Holy Archer Kurt
>Silver Haven Follower
>2 cost 2/2
>Whenever your leader is healed, deal 2 damage to the enemy leader.
I really wish this was an amulet so it could be a combo deck

>esl can't into cards
when do the burgers wake up?

cygays are far too scared of breaking the overflow effect

>mfw forestgays heal for 19 in one turn with 1 card while dragoncucks heal for 3

So, you guys ready for that 1 mana dshift mentor we all wanted?
Remember gobu? This is like that but much much stronger.

>Rowen plays this and gets a 4/5 body AND 1 EMPTY PLAY POINT ORB (!!!)
>Urias plays maelstrom serpent and gets 5 5/5s on the board
"dragon miko is a good card" - /svg/

>holy waters, pegasus amulets and bunny healers
I sure like the potential 10+ damage burn from elana of all decks.
While dragon gets a worse luci with more limits than bahamut.

the problem is that /svg/ were hyped about the new dragon legendaries expecting broken albert tier bullshit or hilarious memes

it wasnt even a bad card but compared to broken shit other classes got its mediocre at best. could have been a gold or silver.

eh here's hoping that ouroboros would deliver

Tbqh Cygames should totally experiment with breaking the PP limit for Dragon, like a card that lets you have 12pp for the next turn and for that turn only.

They weren't afraid of breaking spellboost and countdown amulet mechanics in half

People also seem to forget Miko heal at the end of turn. If you're at 6PP on T5 and you drop her, her heal will proc. She is a ramp on fanfare, put 4/5 body and heal you for 3. Your opponent need to answer her if they don't have lethal since she will heal you every turn like Lucy.

I really don't understand how some people calling this card bad.

@171283610
>comparing a 8pp card and a 5pp card
weak bait, you don't deserve a You

>it wasnt even a bad card

Hi, Rowen.

Even if this card was good (and I'm not saying it is) it still should be a gold or a silver. Imperial dragoon's effect feels more legendary and impactful than this shit.

Are dragon players actually this retarded?

They're shitposting or are REALLY bad at this game because this card is solid as fuck and will see play in all dragon decks that care about ramping.

Dshift, Nep and probably ToG Cblood and Csword will laugh at Miku. You can't use her to ramp faster after using Aiela/Doracle and they don't give a crap about your heals.

Yea, I'm outta here until every other post isn't some dragonfuck complaining.

If you got ramp, drew it and are not ded fom aggro yet on turn 5, it could be useful as it comes one turn earlier than luci and leaves you with 2 for salamander's

Those are big ifs though

>/svg/ is calling a lucifer that you can play on turn 5/6 and also ramps you is bad
why do I even bother coming here, you guys have shit opinions and almost always end up wrong anyways
you guys should just stick to eating up the netdecks from japs who actually know stuff about the game

I've been laughing at dragonbabs for days but yeah.

I actually wanted hilarious memes. Not something that looks good, but just ok.

This definitely seals it though, Ouroboros will either be broken as fuck. Or be a goddamn hilarious meme.

People also seem to forget that they still haven't shown the last Forest legendary.

>will see play in all dragon decks that care about ramping.
Yes, it will see play in 45% win rate decks

OUROBOROS WILL SAVE DRAGON
SCREENCAP THIS POST

its not, meme all you want but its decent

but this shouldnt have took a legendary spot, but i guess other classes got trash like jeanne or belphegor, but hey only forest and sword could consistently get good legendaries right?

Did you miss the part where blood got a better dragon emissary?
No wonder this retarded general is arguing this card is good, they don't even keep up with the cards other classes are getting.

Then fuck off if you don't like this place

>Dragoncucks thinks their shitleggo is actually good

It's retards spouting the "lmao dragon" meme. I would've joined in if the card was actually meme tier instead of being a decent addition to ramp like it actually is.

Anyone saying it's a bad card is trying way too hard to fit in.

But if you have 7 mana on turn 5, why wouldn't you saha luci? Saha has almost the same stats and you get 1 more hp.

>it could be useful

Are you literally D rank?

elana is looking sweet right now. might just go with it next meta

As of right now. what do you think you'll play next meta, /svg/?

>not bad enough for memes
>not good enough to make dragon less shit

everyone got cucked by this

Give me a break man, the last time I played dragon was early DE

>All this "hurr retards think it's a bad card"
It's not a bad card.

It's a decent card.

Dragon kind of needed something that's not just "decent" though. Yes, if we got it and no one else got anything it'd improve our winrates. Problem is, everyone else also gets new shit that's just flat out fucking better and we end up being worse in comparison.

the "problem" is that it's a legendary. it's way overexpensive.

it would've been a perfect gold though

>Decent
That new Haven card is more of legendary in comparison.

Full of sword, forest, haven and dim shift, with, maybe, some shadow and blood. Same thing as DE, actually, only worse because new cards are even stronger

>5pp dragon emmisary
>suddenly good

Try offering the same card to Dragoncucks and they'll start bitching about it being turn 5 2/1 do nothing.
Just fucking admit you just want to complain and keep your retarded memes alive at this point. Being known as a shit class also let's you deflect any criticism.

Wooooah dude what are you saying
A follower that gives you 1pp OR a 3 heal how could you not think this is an amazeballs op card
Ramp dragon is saved

>Wake up
>Dragon is tier 1 now

Look at Minthe and Gawain. Both of them can be gold as well but no one is complaining.

>everyone else
>Forest and Shadow get jack shit

So what cards do you remove for the Dragon leggo? Don't say Luci because ramp depends on Saha+Luci as things stand right now.

I should have known dragoncucks were hsfags that wanted the blizzard treatment of OP cards for them, luckly cygames know how to design games

>new set come out
>going to an archetype that was used the set before the current one

Where is the creative spark? Gonna try bloodmoon first to be honest. Maybe control forest, see if the commander thing for sword is fun.

unico or fervor

Who's winning here?

>Being known as a shit class also let's you deflect any criticism.
>Implying dragon is merely "known as" a shit class and is not in fact a shit class
Okay
Keep arguing miko of ramp OR heal (not both) is a tier SSSSS++++++++++++++ card

Both control and tempo forest are looking good. Def going to try to make dirt work. Maybe control blood.

>It's a decent card.

That's the problem though. It's JUST a decent card.

Aiela.

> twin 4/5 ward storm
>nothing
You are already spoiled.

And shadow got some things at least.

>dragoncraft sitting at a whooping 45% winrate
>every other class gets insane shit
>everything revealed for dragon right now is absolutely trash except Miku and Rahab
>they're decent cards
>45% winrate class should be happy about DECENT cards and aren't allowed to complain

Right now I pray to our god and saviour Ouroboros. He's the only one who can save us from 3 months of sub50% winrate.

I want Furudo Erika to fuck me

This dragon card is really only for ramp dragon, as a face dragon I got nothing out of this and see no reason to use it whatsoever.

expected something more from the designated meme class desu

>if it's not an SSSSS++++++++++++++ tier card it's shit
>anything I like or lose to is an SSSSS++++++++++++++ card

oh i will too. but i was talking about which one i'll likely end up sticking to in the end.

that wasn't the question user

I personally can see Aielas dropped in favour of less do-nothing early game cards like Rahab but then again I'm a shitter so I'll just netdeck until I get better.

Aiela is such a shitty fucking card a lot of the time. Turn 2 dragon oracle into clunky 4 pp aiela that does nothing until the next turn.

And I doubt you'll run 3 fervors AND 3 of this grill.

>>Forest and Shadow get jack shit
If you wanted to bait you should have just stuck with shadow because it's not believable that you're really stupid enough to think forest got nothing.

Ramp dragon is the only way to play dragon.

That reaper is gonna be YUGE.
>Buccaneer
For what purpose?

Would anyone like to watch my stream if I put it on for about an hour, Im just climbing with a boring deck

The cannon amulet should be fun. Commandercraft.

Shit, you're right. They're both underpowered classes with a class mechanic that can become really retarded if the devs make a single mistake. HS devs made those mistakes, but Cygames won't.

>dragoncucking yourself
>not even once

Face will be shit after ToG and ramp too with the way things are going.

I like how Unica is 2pp heal 2, Miko is 5pp heal 3, and Lucifer is 8pp heal 4. Really appeases my autism.

>can see Aielas dropped
But i loved banishing her!

Why are you playing face dragon? I'm not really trying to be condescending. I'm legitimately curious.

The craft is clearly aimed at ramping up and using big cards to win games. You're ignoring the craft's theme and just playing unga with it for no real reason, using cards like fucking Goblin that are plain and boring.

Why not just play a craft that does it better like Blood or Sword?

Need a concede, pretty please
ID: 39755

I'm not him but honestly I've considered running buccaneer in aggro as I'm already running fucking Khaiza and the zombie is better and stickier tempo... It doesn't really matter much as aggro is dead in a couple weeks anyway

Oh, right. Well, I'll not be playing, because the meta is going to be a clown circus.
Unless i want a flashy mobile game with quick games you need to pay no attention to.

Unless it's daria tier broken the 45% will stay.

>no pattern

wat

>Why are you playing face dragon?
Maybe he wants to play dragon instead of neutralcraft

>+3pp +1heal
>+3pp +1heal
retard?

Every 3 pp is +1 heal.

Yeah with cards like goblins lmao

There's a name for that pattern but I forget what it is

Lucifer is better

Miko is directly in the middle of them both pp wise and in healing.

>Sword
Ward and Amulet that can cuck dshift
>Elf
Can heal leader more than 10 at once
>Haven
Summon a creature that can't be killed by fucking everything
>Rune
6pp 10+/10+
>Shadow
Flood the board with RUSH
>Blood
combo with amulet you can flood the board with 5/5
>Dragon
LOL JUST RAMP

That card is fucking suck you faggots

IT'S FUCKING AWFUL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But it's daria tier broken how could you say it's not
It's a followers with stats on curve that will either give you 1pp OR a 3 heal
Like jesus christ man, just look at that

...linear?

That's nice and all but you won't always get his effect on curve and he's a dead card beyond that, not to mention he eats up the shadow for Howl and provide very little advantage.

Face Dragon is legit. A top 50 master player streamed it yesterday, it seemed decent.

The sexiest card of TotG. You can't deny this.

Well he gives 2 shadows back I suppose, but yeah not being able to play him on curve means Khaiza is still the king of my 3 pp slot. Honestly I never have trouble getting enough shadows for howl usually.