Noob? Git gud:

shitty webms with sounds:
Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eASCK9BDMEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where tha boipucci at?

#
lol if you're riding a poo in the loo bike for any reason other than it was cheap then you're a fool

125 is more than enough edition

the only acceptable 125 is a 2 stroke.

>first bike
>brand new
>125cc

I'm not saying mistakes were made, but mistakes were made.

Goy'd

I posted a couple threads ago about fixing up my step dad's old KLR250.
I just found out that my step dad got his KLR250 brand new, it has 7,600km on it and he never got it serviced. At all.

Sort of worried that I've done some running around on it now.

Not even the free 600 mile break in service?

7600km isn't that much.

if it ever sat for more than 6 months without starting it will probably blow up within 15 hours of riding

take a photo of the side fairings/lever ends
just to prove you did buy it new

I never bought new.
That guy with a r125 did

You're a literal fucking retard if you actually think that

>Once you've learned the technique and not put yourself in the hospital or morgue in the process

What about for those of us who have been to the hospital more than a few times?

Then you're pretty stupid, unless you are on the track, riding competitively.

If you've never slid behind your bike as you watched it scrape its way down the road and wondered how you got yourself in this predicament you're a lil faggot pussboi tbqh

>crash
>not knowing how

Born during a earthquake?

sure all of the engine parts not bathed in oil and full of moisture from condensation which are made of hardened steel won't rust at all, you are right and i am wrong.

You must have been with that shitter reading comprehension

>you are right and i am wrong.
Yep. Are you forgetting how common it is for motorcycles to be put in storage for half a year or more?

Riding competitively, yes. On the track? Not every time (half and half).

and the damage that it causes if they are not started at least every month?
yes.
even your lawn mower is supposed to be started monthly for the same reason.

Please consider drowning yourself in the sink and then never give mechanical advice ever again

For a second I thought you were talking to shit kat.

t. someone who has never done any engine maintenance on anything ever

I know that feel

which is the most high-end/expensive sportbike?

I wrote off the truck from a semitrailer with a KLR650.

Fear me.

>moisture
>inside of your engine
wait what? are you suggesting water can get through your engine casing through osmosis or something?

there shouldn't ever be moisture in your engine and condensation is from water vapour which doesn't exist inside of an engine

not him but the bike in the op pic did around about what he is describing but it sat for like 2 years before it was ridden and blown up

Unless you store the bike in a pool

With the retardation of it could very well be shit kat

how can you not know what caused you to spill?

Easy. I've lost the rear plenty chasing lap times and I couldn't tell you what did it if I was being honest. Sometimes shit just happens at speed. Could be a dozen different things that did it and you'll never know.

brain damage maybe?

It can come in via the exhaust valves.

It's a KTM that was bound to happen regardless.

It's fine for an engine to run for the half second it takes until it gets splashed in oil. youtu.be/eASCK9BDMEU

You do after the fact, it's not really on the top of your mind as you're sliding down the highway and full of adrenaline.

When I crashed I only thought "Why did I do that!?"
Pretty sure I knew why I was in that situation.

When I was sliding I was focused on getting up so the speeding vehicle I was trying to avoid didn't run me over

Give me some examples of 2 stroke 125s that I could find used in the UK.

only 125 worth buying these days is a ktm.

Yamaha dt125x

Does anyone else make 2-strokes??!?

Here she is anons!

You done did fucked up

>the current year
>buying a white bike
You absolute madman.

yamaha does but they are the same bike they were back in 2006, a 2006 ktm looks like pic related for comparison

I've had one of them
tis a nice bike

front brake caliper is a bit flimsy, but don't be an idiot like me and it'll be reet

Aprilia RSV4 FW GP

$150 000, 250+HP, pneumatic valves you have to charge before every ride, and your personal engineer that will set it up perfectly for you.

It's basically the same bike they provide for motogp

idk man, I'm a total newbie riding a supersports bike with insane brakes and the edgiest power delivery you can imagine and it's full on racing stuff and yeah, I'm crapping my pants, but it's fine and I think I can manage learning just fine

one of them is surely the vyrus
it uses an already super powerful ducati twin that is supercharged to reach more than 210hp
the rest of the bike is pretty much hand made by a single guy who is the dude that created the bimota tesi, so it uses a rather complex centre hub steering to have the best possible braking stability
also, this 1200cc supercharged monster makes an extensive use of carbon fibre and titanium so it weighs a scarcely believable 154kg

G O Y D
O
Y
D

But why brand new user, that don't seem like a good idea unless you literally NEVER leave city traffic

All my bad habits were picked up from riding a 400 twin for 2 years and directly led to my high side

It can go both ways

Why do they use ducati motors instead of something decent?

Same reason Buell used rotax: that's who was willing to supply a potential competitor.

She runs nicely, much les vibrations than I expected
white bike cause I'm white you degenerate
>But why brand new user
It's still very cheap, and as I'm gonna have her for quite some time I prefered to get it new
>unless you literally NEVER leave city traffic
well that is going to be 95% of the time, some weekend short trips and stuff, but yeah, city mostly

HI
Does anyone have the video of someone starting up their honda bike only for the camera to pan over and its just their lawnmower?

They actually have great power/weight.

Panigale beats the new cbr1000rr sp even with its new power and weight reduction and it was the favorite bike amongst reviewers for 2017

another honorable mention is the suter mmx 500 which is actually a 576cc FUEL INJECTION two stroke
no, I don't know how that works either
the weight is 127kg and it raced in the isle of man tt so it should have quite a bit of developing put into it to make it a fine racing bike
it's also an undersquare engine so that should make up for the small displacement
did I mention it's a glorious two stroke machine?

What a shitty supercharger, the Panigale already makes about 180 stock.

because they're super light
how else are you supposed to supercharge a 1200cc engine on a centre hub steered bike and keep the weight at 154kg?

>a supercharger is good only if it turns your bike in a crappy dragster
>what is torque
>what is power delivery

yeah, user, Ascanio Rodorigo knows nothing about engineering or motorcycles and you are very much right

Ok, what's the torque on it?

so it's loud, stinks and does 15mpg

erm... I have no fkn clue
anyway it's useless to discuss because this is a bike that costs a fortune and none of us will ever ride

>loud
that's good
>stinks
that's also good
>does 15mpg
idk if anyone who bought a race bike for some €150k cares about that
fuel injection should make it a bit less thirsty tho

This is what peak motorcycle perfection looks like. You may not like it, but that's what it is (and it's beautiful).

This would be the bike I'd get if I had "Fuck you" money

Then another 15k to street legalize it

What's /dbt/ bike of choice for each of:
a.) Enjoyment
b.) Style
c.) if money was no issue

Go

Why didn't Buell use ducati?

Why does bimota use bmw s1000rr engines in one bike?

>if money was no issue
H2R

2017 R1 with all the trick stuff barring anything outside club rules. Racing a $200K bike against a sea of bog stockers with ttx rear shocks and an rcs19 if they could afford it.

And still not placing because I'm fat.

the moto2 bukes use whatever they can
the road bikes are custom made, you could ask for a gs500 base if you had the dosh

see

Literally Rossi's motogp bike

Katana 1100

A) Scout
B)A modded out sportster.

I mean come on, the only thing harley has going for it is style.

C) Tough one. Im torn between something modern and something vintage.
I havent ridden much so idk what id like that was modern.
I havent really given much thought to super sportbikes.
Id give my left nut for a 101 Scout or an original Flat or Knuckle.

>cruisercuck

This then sell it and retire

You are not, nor will you ever be, Rossi

I'm Rossi. To prove it, I'll upload a video of me porking Uccio.

>start engine
>stop engine
> no oil left in cylinders

You have to warm it up under load too dumbass

bike's leaving black spots on the road
someone remind me to check the oil

Nah don't check your oil, it's completely normal for your bike to weep a few drops don't worry about it
t. shit kat

Check the oil, but just put a reminder on your phone

you're not the boss of me

Say that to my face and see what happens

I never claimed to be, but his bike is the best in the world and worth the most $$$

i like these buttons

I never thought of that before
there's some lights that refuse to turn green for my little bike because I don't think it triggers the sensors
might give this a try

Are American traffic lights not on timers?

Most use cameras to adjust the timing surring high traffic. they don't like to pickup bikes.

There's one I have to wait like 3 minutes for every night so I just put my bike in neutral and chill for a bit
depends on the light, the lesser used ones have sensors.

Oh neat. We don't have those here so if I'm cycling I need to fish around for the sensor with my pedal until I give up just go through the red.

In Australia they're mostly demand-based. Eg a small road crossing a larger road will sit on red until someone actually stops and triggers the sensor in the road surface.

It turns green for other cars the second that pull up, so I know it isn't ever going to change green for me
canny be doin with waiting forever

best looking protective suits out there?
most suits I have seen just have logos plastered everywhere and look pretty average

Made the same mistake