/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Grotti Turismo Classic edition

Last thread >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60147/GTA-Online-Stunt-Race-Event-New-Races-Double-Cash-Unlockable-Stunt-Suit

Other urls found in this thread:

rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60149/Coming-Soon-to-GTA-Online-Special-Vehicle-Races-New-Cars-Modes-More
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should i disable all my MC business and only do CEO stuff?

Yes, that's advisable. MC Businesses are an absolute money-sink and take forever to break even.

Is the lowest priced customizable apartment (currently 675k iirc) worth the money? Should I buy it like the impulsive buyer I am or should I save for the Turismo Classic?

>buy office
>do not buy cargo warehouse (this is a waste of money and will clutter your office with contraband)
>buy I/E warehouse somewhere in a good location (for example, Davis in the middle of the map and has good roads around it)
>save 10 standard, 10 medium and 10 top range cars
>you now only get top range cars from car sourcing mission
>keep selling extra top range cars with GTAG

Can you do I/E in private sessions?

>Special vehicles have a cooldown twice as long as CEO Buzzards
>Mostly useless or gimmicks like the ramp buggy
>Their VIP Work missions have cooldowns so long that someone else can finish one mission and start another one before you can start yours, essentially locking you out of the missions unless the server is dead
>No armor
>Limited ammo

Proving once again what great geniuses they are, by "balancing" the new vehicles they've just ensured the continued absolute dominance of the Hydra/Buzzard/Insurgent meme triangle.

I'd advise you to save up your money for better money-making ventures, but since you're asking between the apartment and Turismo Classic, get the car.

No. But you can empty a lobby for yourself and be in peace for 20-30 minutes or maybe even up to an hour before randos start joining.

>save 10 standard, 10 medium and 10 top range cars
>you now only get top range cars from car sourcing mission

Why 10 of each? Why not just save all the low/mid range cars and sell all the top range ones?

R* faggot tried to excuse it as "it's GTA, nigga." when they're just massively overpriced memecars to sell shark cards.

The only remotely fun one is the Voltic even though I hate existence with a passion, but the 3 million price tag doesn't justify it.

>no "Suspend process" option on Windows 7
:(

Did you open resource monitor or just the task manager?

The only one I bought and have had some fun with is the Ruiner 2000, but it still gets shit on by jets, can't do anything to Insurgents, and at the end of the day it's still a Ruiner, it's not really that fast or great handling. The fact that is has no armor with giant open windows, flips at the slightest provocation, and has limited rockets make it pretty useless. The only advantage it has is the better tracking on it's rockets, which you would think would be balanced by the fact that it takes a lot more skill to use than a jet or helicopter, but nope they had to make you drive back to your garage every few minutes.

8 rockets isn't even enough to finish most missions. Meanwhile I could alternate crates/VIP work and make fat stacks without ever leaving the same Buzzard all day.

>officer aida will never sit on your face

A few threads ago there was an user talking about using a macro to endlessly loop a race and basically farm a shitload of GTA$ while being AFK. How do you set that up without a macro keyboard or a modified controller?

>8 rockets

What? Hydra and Rhino get infinite ammo and there's not even any cooldown between getting them.

Ruiner 2000 gets 8 rockets and you have to go back to your garage if you want more. Even paying the insane repair costs at LSC doesn't restock them. Oh yeah, the special vehicles have insane repair costs at LSC, by the way.

TT days are long over friend. You're a few months too late.

lol, I'm such a retard, was using the task manager. Thanks user!

He's not talking about that. It's a race playlist

>internet hate machine crew
>everybody is very nice

I like you guys

>tfw there will never again be a session with half /gtag/ all in rhinos bullying randoms while communicating with military jargon

You retard, macros =/= TTs. The idea is to set up a combination of automatic looping key presses to perpetually do a race while being AFK, which technically doesn't even count as cheating.

but she's a man.

>You will never sit on officer aida's face

>you will never shit in Aida's face while ara licks your balls

>Aida will never pop your zits with her ass cheeks.

>tfw still haven't bought GTA V because pc a toaster
>tfw when I do online will be a ghost town with zero chance to make money or do anything fun

>you will never be manhandled by blater and thrown into the corner and skull fucked until your nose bleeds

tfw it was a ghosttown in 2015

>Hit a small bump with my bike

was your bike included in the Bikers DLC? The ejection physics are intentionally fucked on those to waste our time and health in the laziest way possible.

It was a Bati

next dlc will be gunrunning
if anyone asks, you didn't hear it from me

oh, weird, I never experience launches that serious on Batis.

holy shit he is right
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60149/Coming-Soon-to-GTA-Online-Special-Vehicle-Races-New-Cars-Modes-More

I bet rockstar faggot was fired.

I feel really bad for the guy, I wish him the best.

Well right now people exploit a parachute mission - with teleport and setting the payout value to 99k - leave an auto hotkey software repeat the process and voila 6 - 8 mil / hr as long as you leave pc online

>repairing your shit at LSC ever
why?

>Some faggot scratches my shit
>$100 repair at LSC
>Faster than taking it home

Why not?

>That brief moment where you think you can still avoid it

I got really spooked for a second when I read my name in the chat.
Also that sucks, user.

Surely you're not that poor, in dollars or in driving.

That link looks fake as fuck, fuck off.

up yours nerd

no u

>

>when your rocket boost flings you right at the guy you were gonna attack so you drop your spaghetti and flip the car but he's too stupid to notice you

>see two newbies arguing
>one is in passive because the other killed him first
>pick the side of the passive guy and start bullying the other with a savage
>this somehow escales to a few /gtag/s bullying half the session

ogod

A jetshitter is jetshitting in your lobby. What do you do?

do not go on a picnic.

that delay

rape him

that is called flirting, kaz, do not confuse with griefing.

>become a counter jetshitter
>get in Hydra
>go off-radar
>sneak blow up his autistic ass
>strafe-grief him until he leaves the session

I've done this a million times and it has been effective, such a shame that the only counter to a Hydra is with an another Hydra.

>being surprised gtag are just thinly veiled shitters themselves and will take any excuse to start bullying strangers over the internet

Randos are subconsciously attracted to blaters rockets

>become a counter jetshitter
>go to Zancudo base
>get a Lazer (it's superior in agility to the Hydra)
>get guaranteed kill
>just circle the guy until he tries to get another hydra
>when that happens just dive and destroy it before he can get in

I prefer this approach

I prefer my approach since it frustrates them quicker and doesn't allow them to use cheap methods, like calling in an Insurgent or going Off-Radar and make me lose them in the tunnels.

Now, I /do/ sometimes let them reach a Hydra, but then I swoop down and destroy it the moment they get near it. Still, not as efficient as my proposed method.

>be in a jet for counterjet purposes
>see guy with red mental state in passive enter the session
>get suspicious and start following him
>going for a tank
>blow it up before he can get in
>he goes off the radar (while still in passive) and heads for the next tank spawn
>when his off the radar wears off he's standing at another tank spawn, pegacucked
>leaves session

from a guy who sucks at jetshitting (I cant fly jets not even barely)

I always use a heavy sniper to shoosh them away or hide between buildings to frustrate them.

I think that's the first time I've ever gotten killed collision damage

So the only thing you can really do against a jet is get out your own jet and then dedicate yourself to keeping them from getting another jet themselves.

Sounds awful.

Yep, as soon as a passive toggling jetbaby enters the session you constantly have to have someone following him until he leaves or he'll just keep getting into jets and harassing everyone. It's almost like this game has shit design

>almost

The jets shouldn't even be in the game.

>Being the leader of a full MC

Is there a better feeling?

They should be, but you should have to steal them from the military every time you want one and blind eye shouldn't work on the military base.

Not having an MC

They have the right to be in the game, it has been in San Andreas and people loved it.

The only bad decision here is the lack of balance that there are very weak counters to jets besides jets themselves, the Savage would've been a perfect counter if it had better armor than the eggshell it has. The missile spam really freaks the jet pilots out.

Blind eye doesn't really do anything anyway.

Pegasus was the real mistake.

>it has been in San Andreas
Where you could only fire rockets and not an explosive minigun

I think its more that hydras spawn at helipads, which are all over the place compared to airfields which there are only 3 of

Other than allowing you to walk freely into the military base and fly out in a shiny new jet without being shot by tanks? Yeah, nothing really.

Pegasus would be fine if it was limited to useless crap like dump truck or civilian planes.

>Steal a Z-Type
>Immediately sell it
>Deliver it to the neighbor of the guy I stole it from

kek'd

How about plan B.

You can just parachute on top of a jet and take it, the worst that will happen is you'll get a couple of bullet holes.

Usually what happens is being shot by a tank.

I've stolen a plane from there a bunch of times and I've never been shot by a tank before.

You haven't been in there long enough.

>shoot jet down with BST
>lol u hacker reported

dude, they nerfed the heavy sniper in this update yet again. It's like they want to keep the Hydra-fags alive so they continue shitting the session.

Well why would I stay there if I'm only after the jet fighter?

It means you're fast. Tanks usually spawn for slow people or groups.

Then there's also the predator drone.

Lead the shots

FUG

>only counter to a hydra is with another hydra
say that to my helicopter bitch

I get called LITERALLY every thirty seconds max by either lester, dom or my agent

switched servers and restarted the game, wtf is this shit

Pick up the call and immediately hang up. Alternatively, find out the criteria for stopping the calls.

doing that buys me a minute or two at best. phone notifications are already disabled.

If you pick up a call, you won't get that same call again until you leave online and come back.

>do setup with retarded strangers
>get killed in less than a second after both of us are spawned outside a gas station
>literally blow him the fuck up with only a glimpse of health
Is there a better feeling?

>HEY IT'S RON FROM TPI HERE
>do a mission for him to make him shut up
>an hour later after the mission is completed
>HEY IT'S RON FROM TPI HERE

No wonder Trevor doesn't like him.

>retarded strangers
Hey that should be a band or something