/ndg/ Nier/Drakengard General #7

Route G: COMMITTING [G]ENOCIDE

>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]
If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>What is /ndg/?
A place to talk about Nier, Drakengard and Taros games

>Official Nier:Automata page
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>Important information
nier.wikia.com/wiki/NIER_Wiki

>What Happened before Nier: Automata began
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/03/10/heres-what-happened-before-nier-automatas-story-began/

>The Weekly 2B Butt .Zip Download (Lewds and Non-Lewds):
twitter.com/2b_butt

>Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia [Untranslated]
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>Drakengard/Nier Collection Archive
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

Previous Route:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12530179/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-87Zcp3hYM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Memory Cage Novel tells out why dummy. He's figured it out every time.

I like it.

Just to make a guess, the yorha squads we see usually consist of about five members. They had three, so maybe the other two were an E and her target. They saw the killing, found out the E's purpose, killed it (or watched it kill itself) and decided to bail. When they saw 2B, they noticed the similarities to their own E and knew she didn't really have any intention of detaining them.

strawpoll.me/12530179/
strawpoll.me/12530179/
strawpoll.me/12530179/
strawpoll.me/12530179/
strawpoll.me/12530179/
strawpoll.me/12530179/

>that room that Cruel Arrogance is in

is that the spear?

How should I progress to 100%?
Quests, Boxes, Enemies, Weapons, Endings? Which first?

Can somebody with the game on PS4 describe the touchpad controls? I know rubbing the touchpad is headpats, but I'd like to know the other one's too so I can setup macros for my DS4 on PC.

Right tap is menu and left is shortcut menu.

pressing right side of the touchpad brings up the menu, same as pressing Options. Left side brings up a quick menu for items and Pod attacks, similar to pressing Select in OG Nier. Also, once you unlock debug mode it can be activated by pressing R2 and either side of the touchpad.

2B9S
O T P
T
P

>well he figured it out every time let's help him find out this time haha that would be funny

This explanation is sound, thank you.

You need to get all weapons to get all endings.
You need to get 95% enemies to get all quests.

Oscillating Temporal Paradox?

Thank you kindly. I'm assuming when you say press you mean tap, and that the clicks are either the same as the taps or they do nothing.

I mean click. I don't play a lot of shit on PS4 so I don't really know the ins and outs of the controller. I'm not sure if just lightly tapping would have the same effect.

Same as far as i know.

Look numbuts it's going to happen. Let him learn this time won't change what will happen.

And that's him being dead and revived to be used once again

yes so the greentext is correct even if it's dumbly put

You think Toobie likes it in the butt?

Is deleting my save after ending E requires for 100%? Does it grant any additional cutscenes or story content?

Nah, but it does offer a final feeling of catharsis and finality. I'd recommend doing it once you feel like you're done with the game, whenever that may be.

just a new title screen

>friend just started playing
>says he got to the machine village
>I say the music there is good
>"yep, but part of me wants to kill them all though, because they're machines"
>mfw

So, any PC bros can confirm how bad is the port? Want to buy it for my PC too...

>bobobo

soon

CRACK
WHEN

Platinum's ports are usually solid

>friend just started playing
>punches everything that moves
>"oh hey they're not hostile"
>punches them

Convince me to buy you a steam copy senpai

ITS OUT

i just want a new dmc game but capcom refuses to make them
also thanks but no, i'm just gonna pirate it and buy it once i have the money

1. This is nothing like dmc
2. By the time it gets cracked (months) you will have the money

It's not DMC

they said an hour remaining an hour ago reeeeeeeeee

It looked awfully similar to bayonetta from what I've seen, which is sufficiently close
Also, why would it not be cracked in the near future?

Denuvo

>Daily thread reminder!
>2B9S
Both are 5'2. Heels on 2B make her 5'5.
She is 330 pounds and he is 286 pounds.

>Commander
5'7. Without heels 5'4.
She weighs 368 pounds

>6O/21O
Both are 5'5. Without heels 5'2
They weigh 320 pounds.

why is 9S so light compared to the others

what a bunch of fatasses

Literally what it was designed for accordingly to her Meta-Master and creator.
Taro personally held the whip to make sure the 3d team didn't slack off.

No tits or fat ass.

It's not. Why do you want to play it that badly if you don't even know what the game is about? I expect a lot of PC players expecting dark souls or dmc gameplay and throwing a fit when they find out it's nothing like it...

ToB and RE7 were both cracked within the space of weeks.

>it's not
I mean in terms of gameplay, not plot. I know the shit taro pulls, and I know the gameplay that platinum makes.

What are androids, Legna?

RE7 got cracked in like 5 days, Denuvo is kill

Golems that ripped skin off of humans to wear.

>still not out on PC
It better be out by the time I get back from work. I need to play it again.

FUCK OFF NO WAY

YOU

YOU

YOU DOUBLE DRAGON

who is this Last Story faggot

It's an RPG and every single encounter can be overcome by mashing light attack and dodge.

RE7 had early denuvo builds. Hitman took literally 6 months and total war is not even near it. Anyways, can we not talk about piracy and that shit? This place is comfy I don't want crack/piracy shit here.........

To be fair in most of the endings he never gets with Manah, cause they even made a short story about how him and Manah will never get past that kiss in ending A.

In Last Story you have to fucking get with that mary sue while best boy died as final boss.

anyone know if i can buy large gears and pristine screws? if not where can I farm them?

Why is everyone so mean to me, Manah?

because your game a shit

because you aren't caim

Why do you have to ask so many goddamn questions?

Because your existence is a mistake. You mom also never loved your dad and wanted to fuck her bro.

Emil sells them when he's going turbomode near the resistance camp

Your dad is fucking Inuart.

Do I gotta go on.

As someone who loves the shit out of both Bayonetta (and most of Platinums other major games) and Automata (and Taro's other works), Automata really doesn't offer the same thing traditional Platinums previous games do.

There's potential for flashy use of your moveset, but beyond that it's missing many of the elements of traditional Platinum games. The game doesn't particularly reward high skill level combos, and the games levelling system and some abilities specifically exist to trivialise certain aspects of combat. Outside of specific bosses the game doesn't particularly challenge you either.

Automata's combat is definitely something that feels like it's by Platinum, but what it's attempting to deliver is more of an action-gameplay based JRPG that has unique mechanics involved than a traditional action game like Bayonetta or DMC. Not to mention that a sizable portion of the game involves dialogue, going from place to place and non-combat gameplay so it really isn't the focus of the game.

In other words, if you "just want a new DMC game", Automata will not deliver on that.

Drakengard 2 fascinates me

how bad can it be?

it's Platinum's Okami

>You mom also never loved your dad and wanted to fuck her bro
What is this word "fuck" mean, Legna? Why does my mother want to fuck her brother?

She wanted him to put his penis inside her vagina.

You have a penis. Girls have a vagina.

THEY ARE THE SAME AS KIKES, MUH BOY

>playing as A2
>running to Resistance camp
>see Pascal outside getting attacked by robots
>kill them
>don't know what to do with Pascal
>spare him
>kill him
>decide to be nice and spare Pascal
>dramatic scene
>DO DOODLY DOO DODDLY DOO DODDLY DOOOO
>finish conversation with Pascal, A2 being edgy
>Emil travelling at very high speeds zooms past the road at a perfect side on angle, almost like this scene is a skit
>scene ends
>fucker is half way across the map
>shoot him but miss him
>song stuck in my head for the next hour
EMIIIIILLLLL.

Comparing it to okami is praise, though. Okami didn't have the deepest combat although it did have some neat shit you could do, but it was 10/10 regardless of that.

Fair enough. It's still a platinum A team game, though, so it's worth interest for that alone.

DoD3 is the earliest game in the timeline right? Why are they speaking modern English?

How big is this game? My PC can barely run Rainbow Six.

A HUGE SHIT

H
U
G
E

S
H
I
T

Okami shits on Automata but the comparison seems apt for Platinumfriends

I thought that this was b team and a team was working on the now cancelled scalebound. I wonder what that team is up to right now anyway

Because Yoko Taro doesn't give a shit.

In size? 45 Gb aprox on ps4.

>Okami will never come to PC

This is a fair assessment. It's still a lot better than Nier's combat, and the story/characters hold up. That's all I could ask for.

I'm more disappointed by the fact that there's no big fishing quests. I guess the whiners won this one.

I have hacked into your memories and retrieved video feed from your experience and converted it into internet-ready format for viewing.

If kaine is intersex that means she has a vagina and a dick? or just a dick?

Either way I'll still fuck her all day.

She got both.

>I wonder what that team is up to right now anyway

[heavy breathing]

this happened to me too. I'm glad it seems to have happened to quite a few of us

She's a hermaphrodite.
So she probably has a pretty small or average sized penis.

For lorefags, I have a question for you in term of continuity and timeline regarding Nier and Automata
Is it me or Yoko fucked up a bit the plot in its continuity between nier and automata?

I understand the whole concept of YoRHa and shit, but something doesn't make much sense when it comes to "hide the truth from androids" plot part: outside sources state the last gestalts died on 4198, effectively defining the exctinction of humanity (further confirmed in automata as "approx 4200" in a document). Aliens showed up on 5012, so there were still a rather long timeframe where Androids should have realized humans were all dead.

Let's assume one bit that they still managed to do some damage control. How was it even possible considering it took 800 years for humans to disappear on earth? I mean the Popola and Devola models were shunned for years because it is common knowledge Nier P&D 'fucked" up the project gestalt.
So shouldn't androids be really wary about the very few remaining Replicant and/or merged Replicant/Gestalt? In that scenario, I wouldn't be surprised if every android would horribly go overprotective towards the remaining humans, so having that info not leaked sounds like a stretch to me.

Coincidentally, does the game explain when the all YoRHa plan started? The war started a little less than 700 years prior Automata, so things are a bit sketchy in the meantime.

Kek, that's awesome. Thank you, Pod.

>PC bros will NEVER EVER pet the pod

hermaphrodite =/= intersex

Learn the difference faggot, in the books is explained that Kaine have both, a pussy and a donger.

You can even read when she masturbates in the forest after killing shadows.

I think this one is still the funniest
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-87Zcp3hYM

not the same without the music

Nah, B team was on shit like transformers and star fox. Unless there's a C team, which there might be

She can technically impregnate herself and Yonah at the same time

Never. Just buy it or don't.

Why does Kaine gives me a huge massive boner, even more than 2B?

I'm about to buy it or on the edge, Is the story really interesting and deep like everyone is saying. did they change anything in the translation?

Also on the endings thing, do you have to do certain things, are they different routes all together or are you doing the same shit?

Did one of the passages in the Grimoire Nier with the traveler she rapes not call her a hermaphrodite? Fairly certain she did.

cause of the dick user.
im on the same boat.

pc unpacking time

kill me

>Is the story good
yes
>Did they change anything in the translation
Only 2 names because of copyright reasons, other than that no.

>Do you have to do certain things
no. play the videogame straight through and you'll get the main endings.

>are the routes the same routes every time
play the game user. stop spoiling it for yourself.
the answer is no.

45mb/s. Should've downloaded it to SSD.

better go buy alcohol now that the off licence can legally sell at this hour on st patrick's day