/wowg/ - World of Warcraft General

Alexstrasza is for breeding edition

I don't have the pasta so post it yourselves or just deal, not like we get many new people anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ImjZa3fmCjE
youtube.com/watch?v=i1YLx62dih4
youtube.com/watch?v=D2vdfTPyh3Mq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tfw geting bullied for being a male panda

Any sargeras guilds?

If I play an Ele shaman and transmog over the artifact+shield, will I still cast while holding them?

How hard would it be to start a Demon Hunter today and have it make it into a guild who intends on raiding Mythic (But isn't going for cutting edge or anything?)

They seem like the perfect mix of movement and fun (I enjoy the mechanics Range gets to do, but like how melee plays)

90% I am going to go DH, or I might do Windwalker as then I can heal (I used to heal all the time but I never really tanked)

TL:DR WW/MW Monk or Havoc/Veng DH?

>How hard would it be to start a Demon Hunter

Double Jumping + Gliding + Vengeance Hunter jump attack to reach places that you can't reach without flying mount = Oh shit nigger the fuck you doing?!

gonna make a fem draenei, what class should I roll?

Which rogue spec is the least mundane and slow?

also wtf are elemental shamans pic related

First for Blizzard's sheer incompetence killing the game

What is your opinion on lynris?

>guild has been killing aluriel for the past 4 weeks
>she always enrages but we kill her anyways

>takes longer to kill Chronomat and Ghoul'daniel on farm than as a first kill
I don't understand

Paladin/warrior

>beginning of expac
>spam M+ all day with buddy of mine separate from guild
>do normal EN runs as well for leggo chances
>pvp in free time
>way ahead in ap from everyone in my guild
>like 3rd on server for AP gained
>hit 54 points
>literal god on the meters
>fast forward a month
>everyone and their mother is 54 points
>tfw only middle of the pack now

Its an average.

If I do nothing but Chain Dungeons with full heirlooms as Healer (or tank if it's faster) how long would it take to go 1-100?

Should I still stop at 90 and do the 2hr Draenor Method?

>queing 2300-2400mmr 2s yesterday as hpal/dh

out of 13 ques, only one team wasn't mw/dh and that was venruki/nessper m/x.

7.2 nerf to mw enough to stop dh/mw cancer?

Preach is saying that mythic nh has shitty progression and that why guilds get burned out.

Do you agree with him?

Its basically what it causing a lot of the serious Mythic guilds to say fuck it / be extremely tired, more so than usual

Its moronic design

I assume Tomb of Sargeras will be the last raid this Expac, right?

So who the fuck is Sargeras going to possess now since Illidan got back into his body?

unless Sargeras actually and really did possess Illidan's body but is pretending to be Illidan, since acting isn't really that ahrd to do anyways.

see
He's entirely right.

The jump in reward from banging out HC in 2 hours or less to spending a week banging your head against Mythic with 16 minute fights every single fucking time is tiny

and he's entirely right - objectively so - that kill times are barely going down. I feel no sense of progression whatsoever.

No

>tfw you have 913 ilvl, top of the realm for your class and still cant rank shit because despite getting 6 legendaries, the best you managed were the fourth and fifth best ones for your spec

i do agree with him on the fact that not being able to stomp M bosses after the first couple of months takes away the fun from raiding
also, fuck etraeus

THIS DOES IT

sick of being paired with fucking """""turkish-nether""""""" and kazzak

What EU realms do not have t*rks roaming around ??

i want to get bullied by a fem panda

Who cares about nighthold? The new patch and raid are coming in 2 weeks, thank God this garbage tier is over.

can someone please tell me elemental shaman remain viable later on

the patch is coming in two weeks
the raid isnt

Nighthold is the best raid since Uldar

Lets put it this way, my guild and most guilds on my server are recruiting any RDPS except Ele Shamans

he's gonna possess khadgar, or he's going to bring kael'thas back

So has the rotation for the world raid bosses been established yet, or is it completely random?

Its one of the worst, but thats a mix of problems stemming from the raid itself and Legion's systems

ToT, SoO and BRF are by far better raids than Nighthold.

You're a fucking idiot if you think NH isn't a great raid. Great encounters and not too much and not too little trash.

>Ulduar
>good
nice try Loken

Wrong.

The fact that you think Ulduar was one of the best also makes me think all you did was run transmog runs through it and never actually progressed it, by the way. Its a very unpopular raid for people that actually ran it at the time it was relevant.

NH is a shit raid from a gearing and progression point of view, and its actively fatiguing. The bosses are intentionally designed to draw out fights so they become fucking boring, and they'll continue to be fucking boring for the foressable future, because they don't go down in kill time relative to ilvl properly.

There is no progression in NH.

Only grind.

awesome

>implying arriba and cava servers aren't the true scourge of EU

not him but
>not too much trash

true, thematically nighthold is a boring raid, the night elve theme is not interesting and is very cliche. the fights arent interesting except for anomally and augur.

the only thing i can appreciate from it is that it doesnt have memey mechanics like the iskar eye thing back in hellfire

>Try to gear up through ranked pvp
>Stuck with terrible pug teams
>Can't get into good teams because I don't raid other than LFR so my il has been stuck at 864 for two weeks now

I've got a friend that is willing to let me come along with their guild to NH-N if I can pug EN until I get 870, is it worth it or should I just wait for the new dungeon?

Best Elf coming though.

>Playing on my Mage alt
>ilvl is 885 and I only have two legendaries so equipped = bags
>Try to join +5-9s
>Declined
>Try to join +4s
>Declined
>Try to join +2s
>Declined
>Finally get into a +2
>Tank is using a green weapon instead of his artifact
>Guild is too burned out to do anything other than raidlog

You are pretty much fucked for AP grinding on alts huh. You can use up your key and then thats it because it's nearly impossible to find a group to take you to anything with a 920 in back ilvl

I wasn't the guy posting about Ulduar. And from what I gathered about the people who did run it, they greatly enjoyed it too. Here's an example:
youtube.com/watch?v=ImjZa3fmCjE

And I don't know what the fuck you're talking about with the rest because you're not really saying anything. How are bosses designed to draw out fights? They do go down in kill time relative to ilvl.

>I assume Tomb of Sargeras will be the last raid this Expac, right?
WoD and its two tiers were a mistake

haven't encountered them before but t*rks are basically the fucking Brazilians of EU

>Want to start a new character to main for Tomb
>Even if I hit 110 it will be impossible to grind AP and Mythic+ because everyone is 935 now

Wew lad

>Tank is using a green weapon instead of his artifact

for what pvrpose

>They do go down in kill time relative to ilvl.
but they don't. See

He said he was too lazy to get his artifact but wanted to tank to get a quicker group to form

Not even fucking joking

Where are those numbers from?

>They do go down in kill time relative to ilvl.
No they don't, shitstick.

They're tuned in a way that prevents really stomping on them, and mechanically even shit like Skorp has short vulnerability phases. See how it hasn't changed AT ALL in 2 months?

Yeah, such a fantastic raid. Doesn't at all make me want to claw my eyes out

Argus will feel pretty damn empty if it doesn't have at least one dungeon and one raid

you obviously don't know what you're talking about, fucking catababy
t. grand crusader

youtube.com/watch?v=i1YLx62dih4

Whenever I see those model edits where guys on here give their fembelves/draenei huge cans and nipple rings and heels & shit I can't help but wonder what that shit looks like in motion.

probably not good I imagine

>He said he was too lazy to get his artifact but wanted to tank to get a quicker group to form

too lazy to get a weapon
but not lazy enough to spend longer in dungeons

>Argus

Isn't Argus a fel infested/infected/corrupted planet by now?

>Too lazy to do a 15 minute quest that doesn't even have other players interfering
>But is already doing Mythic+s

Please tell me your entire group disbanded after this was pointed out.

do you guys still think I am cool?

bruh

Argus was confirmed at Blizzcon 2016

>Old Nelf model
>Old models at all

No.

The massive ones look about as you'd expect, the edits that make them look like actual women still look good. All of the bits are still connected to the skeleton and all, so the breasts still wobble when you walk, hips still sway, your butt still wiggles, etc.

>it's a tank-Ragnaros episode

It doesn't look good.

Doesn't even look good when it's not in motion, just looks retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=D2vdfTPyh3Mq

>Playing alt Survival hunter
>Starting to wish I mained it instead of Havoc

It's actually fun and not a 2 button memespec, not to mention it does fucking amazing damage.

>fel infested/infected/corrupted planet
>fel is green

was made before wod model updates. cant be arsed to do wowg junk renders anymore

>Chromatic Anomaly
>not Chronomatic
this triggers me

Wow Wiki or WowPedia?

Which one and why?

Yeah they're pretty bad.

WoWpedia, because it has articles that have been updated since MoP

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get 935 and you can easily get 890+ if you have anyone in the guild willing to help you through N/HC NH

wowpedia

wowwiki is the old wowpedia before they migrated from wikia and wikia is terrible

Confirmed non mythic raiders

Real talk, there are serious and clearly defined difficulty gaps in m nh.

The only boss I think is tuned too tight is Augur, and Krosus is probably tuned too loose.

If your guild is struggling to re-clear, it's mostly execution. Krosus is the only boss there with heavy RNG, and he's one of the easier ones.

I'd guess most of you are somewhere on the Average tier (or below), and that's okay.

>loli maid moira brown
what the fuck am i witnessing

>and Krosus is probably tuned too loose.

>The fastest kills are still >5 minutes and that's with two healers
>Tuned too loose

Literally what? You have to under-heal just to make it POSSIBLE to beat the enrage on progression and it's still hard as fuck to make the enrage on farm if you're using 4 healers.

>tfw there are people crying that wow is too easy when they are not part of the 54 guilds that downed mythic gul'dan
but muh tuning, it's all blizzard's fault :v)

check this unavailable pet, jelly?

You lads ready for 7.2?

>Concordance of the legion
>At least it is consistent with Legion's overall design philosophy - completely random, highly volatile, and completely out of touch.

That's not a jelly, that's a maggot.

Jellies cannot be combat pets.

chek this shadow tiger rare pet

Donno I alt+f4'ed and called it a day

>This xpac is easier than ever, you're just shit if you can't clear mythic. I mean my guild are only 3/10M right now but if we raided more than 5 nights a week we would clear, just can't be bothered :^)

WHY AREN'T PEOPLE POSTING MY EDIT REEEEEEE

>mfw accidentally dashed off the guldan tower
>wondering if anyone noticed

based ion ""watcher" "grey parser"" hazzikostas

what do you think of me?

This talk about progression made me check my own guild's first kill time and farm kill times.

>skrop
first: 5:38
farm: 3:30
>anomaly
first: 4:40
farm: 3:45
>trilliax
first: 5:10
farm: 4:15
>aluriel
first: 7:57
farm: 7:05
>krosus
first: 5:57
farm: 5:40
>tichondrius
first: 7:56
farm: 7:10
>botanist
second (no longs for first cuz derp): 8.38
farm: 7:40

So i guess it's not entirely inaccurate to say that the progression is somewhat off, but I do wonder with some fights. Krosus or Aluriel don't seem to have any artificual lengtheners and better gear/execution should scale 1:1 to kill timers on those. This makes me think that it's not so much that NH fights are artificially lenghtened and more that they're just beefy bosses overall with rather steep gear requirements to begin with.

Oh and another thing that people seem to forget - vantus runes. If you're progressing on a boss, you have everyone use vantus runes. Of course farm kills are gonna reduce the timer not as much as you casually lose like 4% raid dps on those alone. Similar story with the other runes.

Hm. I'd hug you, I suppose. But nothing more.

thank you

It's not that.

The first day Nighthold came out I was ilvl 897.
Today I'm 903.
Kills aren't getting shorter because Titanforge gear meant that the fights were tuned around you being in gear that was already as good or better than what the boss drops, so when you get the kill you're only getting marginal upgrades, therefore only killing it marginally faster the next time.

There are some steep reqs for being able to play deep mythic consistently right now.

You need a capped weapon (54 traits), multiple weeks of Heroic farm, 4pc tier, 2 leg, 900+ilvl, 8-12hrs/wk, and a tiny amount of skill.

Once the last boss dies on the hardest difficulty, the game is "over" for a lot of players, and you're just waiting for the next content drop. Farming for gear is pretty boring, then you're just pushing clear times and execution or not even trying.

Blizz's approach for NH is good, there are people of all skill levels progressing on different bosses simultaneously, with hard walls on GD, augur, and after trilliax.

If your guild isn't good enough to get the reclears and time for progression as well, they need to step up.

A big thing is going to be tons of more casual guilds "wasting" a lot of their raid time reclearing heroic for farm, which is mostly very easy for a mythic guild, leading to less time available for progression.

A big negative is how irrelevant all the older content got. My guild doesn't run EN at all, and even though some players could use (bis) gear from M ToV, it's not a higher priority than NH progression.

Actually my mod edits look good. They boobs bounces naturally as I walk. I wish I knew how to make a webm to show you.