Dueling Network General - /dng/

Thread #2477

Blue Eyes Ultimate Loli edition

Last thread: New summoning mechanic: Link Summon
Explanation: ygorganization.com/memberdrawing6/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, yugioh-card.comen/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
>Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugio.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2017 (March 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)

●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:

● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/theorganization
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30520572
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Link Mechanic ruined the game.

more Star Grail leaks when?

This game was ruined since day 1.

More Blue-eyes and Dark Magician support when?
Red-eyes, Black Luster Soldier and Buster Blader all got their second wind in the previous sets.

The bandai version was shit.

Give me some super quant sekrit techs so I can play invoked quants before links format

I love it so far. A soft reboot brings all sorts of possibilities. The game was getting stale.

Blue-Eyes should be in COTD. Wait for twitter leaks. Dark Magician should be in Circuit Break.

>Nekroz shield
what does it mean?

Oy vey! Don't say something like this!

機怪の残骸で武装する、真っ直ぐな心の少年。 星辰の森に古くから伝わる『星の勇者』に憧れており、妖精リースの願いを受けて、光を授かった仲間たちと共に七つの星遺物を解き放つ旅に出る。

“星明かりの勇者 掲げし剣に光を束ね 大いなる闇を討ち祓わん”

A youth with an honest heart, armed with the wreckage of a Kikai*. He admires the “Hero of the Stars” spoken among those in the Forest of Stars since ancient times, his wish was granted by the fairy Wreath, and now he’s on a journey to unleash the Seven Star Relics** alongside his friends who were also blessed by the light.

“The Hero of Starlight gathers the light and binds it to his sword, and strikes down the great darkness.”

* Kikai = 機怪, play on 機械 (Kikai read as Machine) but the second Kanji 怪 is the 怪 of 妖怪 (Yokai). So some sort of Mechanical monster?

** Seven Star Relics = 七つの星遺物. 七つの星 can mean the Big Dipper or the collection of the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn.

Generic adventure plot, I guess.

>Seven Stars
Isn't that GX season 1 plot or the Barian Emperors?
>it's another archetype based on astronomy
Here comes the second remake of Constellars. Prepare for more stun.
Now we wait for the second remake of Gem Knights and the first remake of YZ and it's truly DUEA 2.0.

This looks like a dt reboot.

The blonde femanon who got a Zoodiac Drident in the booster and have cute feet will never return, r-right? ;;

im right here

How can I trust you, user?

If its really you, I'm glad you are fine, for a moment I was thinking the mods banned you because of nude posting.

It means you touch yourself at night.

were the nudes in this thread?

if so, links?

that's the plan

Check the discord for links.

lol

Fuck, im outa the house atm and dont have discord on my tablet or phone. Thanks anyway user.

Does anyone have a link for the discord?

discord.gg/theorganization

Predictions for CP 2017
>Slots 1-5: Yuya and/or Manga cards
> 7: a D/D or Odd-Eyes Clear Wing Dragon
> 9-10: Superheavy Samurai Otasu-Ke and Kobu-C
> 12: Abyss Actor Curtain Raiser
> 13: A RR, either Rudder Strix or King's Lanius
> 17: Twilight Ninja Kagen
> 18-20: Could be anything
> 21: Amazoness Spy
> 22: Amazoness Liger
> 24: Amzoness S/T?
> 26: Gladiator Beast Andabatae
> 27: Gladiator Beast Tamer Editor
> 29: Duskutopia
> 30-45: could be anything, might even have some non-Arc-V cards
I'm expecting some of Jack's cards like Net Resonator, Red Gargoyle, Red Giant and Brutal Red as well as some of Denni's huge backlog of Performages and Yuri's Predaplants to be here.

your conception was shit. which of you creampie rejectors took my name on duelingbook.comretard
retard
don't there are fake mes there posting dick piks

DDD synchro pendulum and DDD fusion pendulum.

>Hero of the 7 Stars
Just one reference would please me.

Is that a jojo reference?

What is jojo?

A reference.

While on the subject, here's Yuya's backlog that will probably be split between here and COTD and a whole bunch of other future products because there's so goddamn many

Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon
Performapal Pyro Lobster
Performapal Shieldrummer
Performapal Pararhino
Performapal Undercover Hippo
Performapal Nightmare Knight
Performapal Drogallop
Performapal Flat Rat
Performapal Trap Mimic
Performapal Dropgallop
Performapal Flat Rat
Performapal Miracle Mirrorabbit
Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver
Performapal Odd-Eyes Minotaur
Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron
Scales Magician

And he still has 2 more episodes to give us even more crap.

There is only room for one potential D/D/D extra deck monster, unless we get more than 1 D/D/D Xyz, which is unlikely.

>onizuka in 6
its happening

Flat Rat appears twice on the list. Also, he just shits out new cards every episode. Fucking Action cards aren't enough for him to pull a bullshit win, he needs his extremely situational cards.

Sorry, i cant find it. how could I locate?

>Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver
>Performapal Odd-Eyes Minotaur
>Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron
>Scales Magician
Oh, I'm sure these will be printed and all those others will be ignored.

Sorta.

upgrade that

The problem isn't that Yuya uses so many monsters. The problem is that Konami insists on printing ALL OF THEM. Notice how Yusei and Yuma have a whole bunch of unreleased monsters, they gave up on printing all of Yusei's stuff by the early 100s and on Yuma by the WDC.

Yuya's up there in Jaden for unleashing so much trash on the game and Crow and his absolutely worthless post dark signers blackwings.

Pretty sure Yuya has surpassed both by now in numbers, they just won't stop releasing his garbage cards.

JUST LOOK AT THIS SHIT

They must have agreed that after Links there will be zero reason to support his deck anymore so they'll just dump out everything he's shown on screen/panel and be done with it for good.

Jesus Christ.

>more cards printed than HERO and Yugi's
>still a shit archetype

Yo.

>HERO
You're wrong, HERO still has the most cards out of any archetype in this entire game and there are still unreleased cards from the anime/manga to be printed.
Performapals are Blackwing tier or close to it right now.
Yuya was a mistake, they didn't learn from Yugi and Judai that quantity =\ quality.
Nothing of value from Yugi and only Dark Law makes HERO worth playing.

At some point it was degenerate.

Thanks game-original card design.

To be fair, taking out banlist, he has the strongest deck outta everyone.
Counting banlist, its probably still him.
HEROs are pretty strong too though.

I love how they knew what horror they unleashed with that monkey. But now that pendulums are dead, wavering eyes, that thing, pendulum call and plushfire need to come off the ban list at semi limited same with skullcrobat joker and wisdom eye magician.

Is it just me, or the Vrains anime cards don't support Links at all?
Links require lots of materials, 3 or 4 to make a good one, so their monsters should be spamming tokens or at least summoning things from the Graveyard to maintain the card advantage.

How do they plan to summon something like Firewall Dragon? By going -3? And Firewall Dragon requires mutual links to work, so they have to summon even more Link monsters.

DDDs are a pendulum deck.

Honestly, under these new rules full power PePe can come back next year after Links are more settled in and still struggle be rogue.
The deck barely functions anymore since Pendulums have been nerfed to death.

>How do they plan to summon something like Firewall Dragon? By going -3?
That sounds about right since the anime never cared about card investment to boss monster output power ratio.
See:
>Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon
>Mirage Knight
>Any boss monster from GX
>The Majestic archetype
>Ancient Gear Chaos Giant.

It's the first form of the ace monster.
The MC should have an easy way to turbo it out.

Man, I think I hate the YGO animes. It all sounds like the reason we get stuck with garbage cards most of the time instead of actual fun good stuff.

Someone post that Neos webm.

Sometimes it give a really neat card though.

The anime is just a glorified commercial.
>They took an episode to shill the ancient gear structure deck instead of Yuri's own deck.
Then again Yuri is the best character overall and can probably sell any deck

Pretty much
In terms of decks
Yuya > Judai > Yusei > Yugi > Yuma
Unlike the rivals which is
Kaiba > Reiji > Kaito > Jack > Manjoume

Again, this kind of argument
>since deck X is dead with the rules Y, they can clean up the banlist
is fucking retarded. You are postulating that Konami is acting under some principle of rationality.

You are wrong, Konami will print lots of garbage cards anyway. It there were no bad cards, there wouldn't be any reason to buy lots of packs.

Hosting on Pro

This card is disgusting in real life. The artwork has it be used for synchro,fusion and xyz and in the show it's used for xyz and synchro where as the real card is a fusion card only. It's stupid

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30520572

>people wanted Underworld Resonance - Synchro Fusion printed because it would do wonders for Buster Blader
>this gets printed and does basically the same thing
>it also gets printed as the same set as Buster Blader support
Life is just funny sometimes.
Too bad Buster Blader still sucks anyways, they should have learnt from AoJ and Koaki Mieru that creating decks to beat another deck NEVER works.

Please the rival have a Dragon Virus deck in VRAINS or at least something similar with Hackmon.

>Koaki Mieru
wait, what are koaki mieru suposed to counter?

>DDD
>Pendulum deck

Pathetic

Light and Dark or Chaos decks.
Back when they were printed, Lightsworns and Blackwings were the best decks so this was their solution.
Needless to say, it failed and both decks got hit on the banlist and then got powercreeped out of meta.

With Buster Dragon, they can face other deck just fine.
Heck, his tuner can even block ED summon.

It's just the unnecessary restriction fuck them hard.

D/D/D don't even pend summon.

It's just a glued on feature.

>tfw the fusion monster isn't a Destruction Sword card

I'm still kinda bitter it doesn't allow you to turn one of the monsters into a tuner when you resummon them.

>tfw Black Luster Soldier > Buster Blader

Hope rides... ALOOOOOOOOOOOOONNEEEEEE

It was a comment about how an Arc-V deck doesn't support pendulums.

Not even the restrictions.
On top of that, consistency is a myth in Buster Blader even when you run all those engines to make it work.
They just didn't think any of these decks through and just had nostalgia sell them.
That's far from the truth since Blader did actually top a few tourneys while Brick Luster Soldier is still ZERO tops tier.

>How do they plan to summon something like Firewall Dragon?
By reviving Decode Talker with a monster and then using both to make Firewall Dragon.

>garbage cards
Why do people keep saying this? Anime cards are typically powerful.

The point is where are the cards that generate advantage.

You don't. This game is about to become a resource grind. Synchro, fusion, xyz, and pendulum are weakened by the new mechanic, but we won't have anything to crank out links for awhile. You either play a main deck focused strategy or you play slower and be more careful with resources.

Yugi had that many cards? He used basically the same cards in almost every game. I mean, he used many cards, but almost none of them were archetype cards, just generic cards that could be played in any deck.

Are the bird girls fun?
How do you build them?

There's plenty.
You just suck at deck building.

There is any way to build a Buster Blader + Red-Eyes deck?

I want to see /our guy/ slashing white dragons with a Red-Eyes B. Dragon Sword and his Dragon Horn Hunter waifu.

>anime cards

They even stated that Yusei's deck was literally rejected cards nobody wanted and that Yuma's deck was dueling trash.
We even had a Sawatari edit going around calling cards trash.

so dlg killed dng?

VRAINS is still on May.

Add all the birds and then rank 1 enabling shit.

Also last strix + skip force for RR shenanigans.

Is that 76 monster cards? There are bunch of archetypes that doesn't even have enough cards to fill a deck, and this piece of shit can makes 2 decks out of singles.

I doubt you could make Red-Eyes a primary part of the deck with how bricky it already is, but it's pretty easy to splash the Claw of Hermos in for fun with the sword.

Yep, it only needs a dragon monster as fusion material and can allow Rank 7 plays when there are no monsters on the field.

There is but you'll brick harder than playing Shapesnatch turbo with a Darklord engine.
Through in a Claw of Hermos in Buster Blader and call it a day.