Could you swap the RX-8 engine into a RX-7 body for better fuel/oil efficiency and twin turbo it again for more power?

Could you swap the RX-8 engine into a RX-7 body for better fuel/oil efficiency and twin turbo it again for more power?

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/why-c-j-wilson-was-legally-required-to-build-this-rota-1689247680
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Renesis is a piece of shit. The 13B-REW is the best engine for the FD other than a 20B or 26B

/thread

>inb4 Cummy starts sperging out over muh doritos are shit meme and starts shilling the LS

It's possible, and it's a terrible idea.

jalopnik.com/why-c-j-wilson-was-legally-required-to-build-this-rota-1689247680

isn't the RX8 body lighter?

Its not that you cant do it, its that what's the point if you can remove the twin turbos out of the RX7 and with lesser price or effort get near same results?

can you not talk shit about my boyfriend mrcummypaws plz? He knows more about cars than you ever will

>he knows more than you do
Is this fucking fifth grade? Because my dad could beat up your dad.

Its not fifth grade, just telling you to cool it with the ironic remarks

What about any of that was ironic dude

Are you threatening me?

15 year olds misuse the word irony and literally all the time. LITERALLY all the time, unironically.

Literally kill yourself in a car crash my dude. How ironic is that?

It isnt, 15 year old confirmed. Stop phone posting at school and pay the fuck attention to your classes so you can learn this shit.

fucking stop replying holy shit this idiot is baiting you, or are you baiting me?

aww what a buch of cute lil faggots.

now kiss n make up.

no. he started it.

Why would I ever care about bait on an anonymous anime image board? Like who cares lol this shit literally doesn't matter at all.
>haha gottem, b8ed so hard!
It's all just retarded bantz with absolutely no consequence to being "baited"

you are the reason this place is cancer. go back to /trash/ where u b long.

B8ed

It's certainly doable but I wouldn't personally bother, it's probably more effort than it's worth