We know how much you like cars from Japan

>We know how much you like cars from Japan
>So we bought you the car of your dreams
>Here are your keys for this full-automatic Nissan Skyline!

post your yfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqkyWhVBSKU&t=421s
autocar.co.uk/car-news/motoring/autocar-archive-new-record-ring
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not a spoiled child so I'd be happy

I mean I'll take a free car.

sell it and get what i really want because im not retarded

But I never said I liked nissan

>gets mad at seeing shit like kids bitching about getting their free car in the wrong color
>realize I would want to bitch about getting a car in the wrong transmission, wrong generation, etc
>mfw tryna hold back and not show dissatisfaction
This is miles cooler than my first car was anyways. TBDesu I'd probably just end up swapping it to 6 speed and turbo-ing it or something. Then down the road sell it and make up a bullshit reason as to why I did so, like, "Oh I needed a 4 door," or, "I needed a hatchback."

>rolls up in turbo 280ZX
>Yeah I needed a hatchback with a smaller engine to save on gas, mom.

I'd be like "Wow, thank you so much that's amazing!" because I'm not an ungrateful little spoiled cunt

Personally its better than a manual. I would feel fine driving around in an automatic but if someone dropped a jdm manual r32 or r34 on my door I'd drain the fluids, put it in a glass case and never drive it for fear of it being damaged. Same if someone gave me a DeLorean dmc-12

Thanks parents!

>Proceed to sell car and use money to buy an American muscle car

Id daily it and sell it the instant something finally breaks
Hell if i was 16 and that were my first car i'd be more that grateful, that was way better than my first shitbox

Considering my first car was a PT Cruiser, I'd be stoked.

That said I'd definitely want to swap in a manual transmission, who says I can't modify it while still being appreciative?

I own an Infiniti g35 coupe, that's a skyline r-right guys?

>gtr
fucking lol, sell that piece of shit and buy a decent car

that cant be real

It isnt

even if it was real the skyline looks infinitely better than the cobalt, i'd take the skyline

It is, but even as a GM fan, you have to take that with a grain of salt. Yes the Cobalt is faster around a track.
But does it really matter? Fuck no. I used to shitpost that image years ago just to rile up Skyrinefags. It was fun but quickly lost it's charm.
The Cobalt SS is definitely a high performance car worthy of praise, but no one said it was better than the Skyline.
What you SHOULD take from this though is that the Skyline GTR is Japan's Ford Mustang. It's iconic, but the myths and legends of its capabilities far outweighs what it can actually do. Was it impressive at the time? Sure. But this was also the time people thought Pokemon would just be a passing fad.

>it is
no it isn't

no it isn't, newcunt faggot

>literal cyclist
go back to /n/ you shitposting nigger.

>homo can't cycle because his boyfriend dicked him too hard

>newcunt faggot
Look sweetheart. I've been here for almost a decade now. Fuck off back to /b/ newfag

Meh. At least I can get some action.

jokes on you chastity is my fetish

Have any of you dumb fuckers ever done a manual swap before?

honestly, an AWD skyline would kick ass in the winter here and still be more powerful than my CRV.

>bought this 350 as my first manual car

I see no complaints tbqh. Did all the servicing myself (brakes, belts and fluids).

These cars are dirt cheap in Australia

You couldn't even opt for the G37s?
G35 is a family car bruh.

The V35 coupe was RWD only. The sedan got optional AWD.

worst part is I got banned from r/cars for telling some dude the g35/v35 is the a piece of shit that shouldnt even hold the skyline badge

thats because theyre garbage and no one wants them

well you were wrong so well done reddit mods.

well, id just use it as a fun car and do hektik skids then.

at the end of the day, id happily take a RWD car for free

I wish AWD coupes weren't so rare. My best options here are a GC8 Type R or a GTR.

>being this retarded
More japan's corvette, except it isn't dog shit

The r34 is faster than the r33
the r33 laps in under 8 minutes
Its fake

The V36 G37 coupe did get an AWD option. Auto only though.
There's also the new Dodge Challenger GT
The R33 to lap under 8 was a special Vspec model. Normal R33 was just over 8 minutes,
That R34 is a BASE model, not a V spec. Not a V spev II, and not a nur edition

>busrider upset he's given a car for free
of course

>vspec
>special
I can check classifieds right now and there are just as many vlsecs for sale than normal r33 gtrs

Why not compare it to the supercharged cobalt then? The tc is the special model :^)

wrong
that r34 had a 180km/h limiter

Nice

watch the video retard. There was no limiter
Excuse counter: 2

meh. it's shitposting. Kinda like alphonse posting the laptimes of a Nismo special GTR, then claiming ALL R35's beat all variants of Corvettes and Camaros.

are you trolling or do you actually think the g35/v35 is a good car

A 2011 base model gtr on all seasons put around nurburgring in the wet is faster than all current corvettes and camaro
Deal with it

the latter. The Skyline was always a luxury car. GTR models were a special snowflake model. Like the difference between an Audi TT-RS and a base model TT.
You faglord look at the GTR as the end all be all of Skylines without realizing a majority of them weren't GTR's.
>needing wet pavement to be faster
youtube.com/watch?v=PqkyWhVBSKU&t=421s

there is no vidseo you fucking asspie, fastest laps uses this shit as source
autocar.co.uk/car-news/motoring/autocar-archive-new-record-ring
the only video of an r34 officially lapping the ring is of the z tune, and it laps it in over 8:30 because of road maintenance

see you are autistic

>referencing his own post
Here's your (you)

>Cherry picking
Doesn't excuse the fact there is not a single camaro faster than a base model 2011 gtr on all seasons

>bbbut muh motortrend advertisement video
Try again

because you are now grasping at straws and discussing the r35 when the discussion was about >being this autismal

so where is this so called "video" where you can see it doesn't have the limiter? in the article I provided it specifies how they deactivated the 180km/h limiter in the r33, the r34 was liited

track edition.

And beyond that, who the fuck cares. No one cross shops a Camaro with a GTR except busriders like

>No no it doesnt care! Camaro faggots are all too poor to drive a gtr so it doesn't matter!
Lmao damage control to the extreme

>can't provide the so called "video" he sperged about that shows the skyline isn't limited
>refuses to acknowledge that autocar is using UK spec skylines, which were limited to 180km/h

stay BTFO cuck

cucks don't get laid faggot.

>deraling the conversation to avoid facts
stay BTFO cuck

>Tsukubu

Fuck not this bullshit again

>silver
>automatic
>most likely no sport package

so close my ni[B][B]a......at least it isn't a revup tho

only cucks ride bicycles

Literal assmad gm fangirl detected

>needing wet pavement to be faster
>needing

all my wat

see

watch the video.

pic was meant for

>ifunny

>"wow thanks mom and/or dad!"
>drive it until something breaks
>sell it and buy a manual version of the car since the G35/G37 coupes aren't bad even with the auto
>"I just really liked the car so I bought the same one again!"

That's what I did with my first car.

>"wow thanks for the $1500 shitbox mom!"
>drive it for 2 years
>many memories made
>really begin to love it even though it's an underpowered shitbox
>wheel bearings are about ready to fall off 1.5 years after purchase
>replace struts and shocks because those were bad
>get into accident
>say my goodbyes
>bye 5 speed Z

Cool, free backup car that is only a small downgrade from my current car.

It's free