/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1189

Top Chef Ramalam Edition

Last Thead: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/fWQs07Kb

Compile Heart to announce a new PS Vita RPG soon: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/841146016623607813

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality Stuff:
Official Teaser Trailer: youtu.be/bVDmMvp51mo
Announcement Article: gematsu.com/2017/03/megadimension-neptunia-viir-announced-ps4-playstation-vr

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru News:
Chaos Form Neptune Twitter Teaser: twitter.com/nepnep_connect/status/837475273029230592
CC's Boss Battles Explained: gematsu.com/2017/03/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-details-boss-battles
Character Cards for CC Introduced: gematsu.com/2017/02/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-details-character-cards
CC's Opening Released: youtu.be/0Hs9hezCdDQ

4 Goddesses Online Things:
4GO coming to the West this winter: nichegamer.com/2017/03/09/cyberdimension-neptunia-4-goddesses-online-heads-west-ps4-pc/
Japanese MMO "Cross to Fate" will get Blanc's costume as part of a collab: jiji.com/jc/article?k=000000168.000015059&g=prt
Black Heart and Purple Heart from 4GO will get their own 3D figurines: hobby.dengeki.com/news/353656/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsGnHqgGfP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a fucking mess that OP is.
Clean it up.

This is a happy Family.

My daughter wives P-ko and Ram are so fertile!

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

Imma spank Orange Heart.

Nepgear is my goddess!

Vert is best goddess.

Why would I not want her to be happy?

I admire your persistence, though I do wish you'd post Vert instead of Ganon every thread.

Compa, desu~!

I missed threads here and there from #44 to now, some did have Vert.

Buran is love

I love White Heart.

What the image supposed to be behind that?

My wife lady White Heart is so cute.

Such a cutie.

My wife*

My wife

ITT: Lowee

My wife? Yes we bathe together almost daily.

Power level : over 9 000.

Our wife Blanc is so cute.

>almost
Ha, that's how I know you are lying and Blanc is indeed MY wife, we bathe together every day!
Then how do you call this?

8 999.

Because I spot non-Blanc stuff.

user the earlier pic also had non-Blanc stuff

This place can be comfy once in a while

This place is always comfy when pillow hats are present.

Which is why it was over 9 000 and not over 9 999.

you logic is shit

Do you know that being in HDD form is tiresome for goddesses? Good job Blanc's "husband" for making her transform just because she makes you harder that way.

I never said we only do it in one form

Where can you get those nep plushies? Are they from a LE or something

Blanc is propense to cry during sex, be careful.

they used to be a thing around V's release
yeah, from ecstasy

No, she'd be more like "I can't believe a body like mine gets you this hard" and stuff like that

that's not somethig that's going to change no matter how many times she points it out

Blanny is cute... CUTE!.

True.

Neptune always secretly sleeps with her Plutia plushy, not even Nepgear knows about this!

Blanc always look at a picture of Ram and Rom before going to bed, not even Mina knows about this!

post Marianna

I only have this one pic and it's getting old. It seems Pixiv doesn't like cake much in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=DsGnHqgGfP4

I really hate that "cake" shit. She's not even old. Seriously the kind of people who use that word to refer to any woman older than them are fucking retarded underage faggots.

You don't know what a cake is, do you?

Lady Blanc is mine and I hate all of you faggots for looking at her and trying to lay claim to her. Can confirm 100% none of you will ever love her as much as I do.

>they used to be a thing around V's release

Not quite. You had to buy all seven anime BDs and send in proofs of purchase for them. At $60+ a pop and obtainable only in Japan, there's a reason these go for ungodly amounts of money.

Really? I tought IF just had them somewhere for sale around the time, well thanks for claryfying that
And no, Blanc is mine, I love her

It's used by underage faggots on Veeky Forums to refer to any woman who seems older than them. It's really lame and stupid. In my day, we never used that fucking word so don't try to tell me it's not an underage thing. It is

It refers to any woman older than 25.

>You were born in exact time to experience neps and to witness their VR game

I know what it is, retard, and it's stupid. 25 isn't even old. Again, it's a fucking retarded underage thing. Fuck off

I love my wife Chika she is the Oracle Leanbox deserves

>24 is underage

Might as well be if you think a 25 year old woman is old enough to deserve a special classification

Nope, but NISA did have a Neptune plushie available at one point.

Also fuck you, I love her more. She's mine.

>cowtits Blanc
I'm triggered.

No user, mine, and I won't give her to anyone

You never had her to begin with. She's been mine for years, and I refuse to accept anyone else's claim on her. Deal with it.

Well and I refuse to accept your claim, so we are in a stalemate

All of you are sacrilegious heathens for having romantic feelings towards the heavenly Lady White Heart. Religious love is the truest form of devotion.

How can you call it love if you don't love her in every possible way?

The one on the right is adorable.

That may be, but I know in my heart that I'm right, and you probably know one day your love for her will die down.

You know it to be true, deep down.

I have both. Fight me.

What if you have both romantic and religious love for your goddess?

I want to both worship and marry my beloved lady purple heart.

>and you probably know one day your love for her will die down.
>You know it to be true, deep down.
Except that's really impossible, Blanc completly changed my 2D preferences and her and other neps(to a lesser degree) helped me through hard times, even when the series dies one day I'll remember Blanc as the only character I liked so much I'd call her my waifu

It's possible. For example, I want to torture Tiara lovingly, but I also want to make a sacrifice for Blanc.

>you will never celebrate Hanukkah with Blanc

I've had the exact same experiences, actually.

I still refuse to acknowledge your claim, user. You'll stop loving her someday. Even when I'm old and dying, my entire being will still be devoted to Lady Blanc.

VIIR can't come fast enough.

Have an Iris.

Romantic love sullies the purity of deities, that is why it cannot take place. I already had a waifu upon starting this series, and that allows me to freely experience the religious awe of the goddesses. It's just people expressing their love in their own way, so in the end we feel the same things.

So what you're saying is, you're actually a disloyal faggot who wants to place Lady Blanc in some shitty waifu harem.

You disgust me.

How's that MD, /Rei/user?

To be fair they're hardly goddesses. Just young girls with far too much power.

Is that a bunk bed?
what's that oddly shaped thing with the picture of rom or ram on it supposed to be?
Well I sure hope your waifu isn't Noire or she'd be dying of share deprivation

Eat shit, Lady Blanc is the greatest deity that ever lived.

That's sickening. I have a waifu (romantic love), and a goddess (religious love).
>hope your waifu isn't Noire
As I said, before I started playing the games, I had a waifu, that's why I don't have any romantic inclinations towards the goddesses.

If your feelings really are the same, then you're a shitty haremfag.

Filthy degenerate. I bet you put a bunch of other neps in your shitty harem, too.

LOVE
O
V
E

It's real sleepy hours.

Post a sleepy nep if you up.

Who /comfy/ here?

thank god it's friday already

Lot of Blanc lovers in Burgerland, huh?

>It's a Blanc episode
See you tomorrow nepgen

She's literally the cutest thing in existence.

My wife Blanc's daughters Rom and Ram are so cute.

Let's play.

It's Plutia's fault that Neptune fell in love with her, now she has to take responsibility and date her.

I want to play with Blanc's nipples as she sits on my lap until she cannot take it anymore and has a nipple orgasm.

>Gearanon and Spankfag are brothers
What did they mean by this?

Mmmm?

Neptune's sleepy wifey Plutia is so cute.

disloyal and also heretic