How do you get a personal loan if you get paid under the table?

How do you get a personal loan if you get paid under the table?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/n/ninja-loan.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get it from people who give them under the table

Make a bank account and start shoving money in it every month? Better than having no history at all.

What if they stipulate that a personal loan requires proof of income?

I have 5k in the bank, but still according to their own rules can't take a loan because le proof of income meme.

Then you can't get a personal loan you fucking idiot. Why do you NEETs think there's a way around every goddamn regulation? If you want to enjoy the rewards of being a law-abiding citizen then you have to actually be (you guessed it) a law-abiding citizen.

Use forms of collateral that are OTHER than an income. What kind of stupid question is this?

car title loan, HELOC, credit card, etc.

s-so do I just call my bank and say hey I want a personal loan but also I have no proof of income but I have collateral?

that's literally the first thing a bank would suggest.

assume for a moment that OP has no collateral and you're a drooling retard.

>le proof of income meme

more like

>le tax evasion meme

u dont.

Why would anyone loan to someone who can't prove their income? Loan's aren't a right you fucking idiot kill yourself.

credit card companies do it thousands of times a day.

they don't know your income and have no way of verifying what you write on your application. They take your word for it.

No but they do run your credit to verify if you are credit worthy.

Once again, a loan isn't a right.

You are both children who have no idea how finance and banking actually work. You can most certainly get a loan without income. Hell you can get a loan without a lot of things. See link below.

>investopedia.com/terms/n/ninja-loan.asp

>inb4"ButThatsAMortgageThough!
No shit, it's literally the hardest type of loan to get. If this shit works for mortgages, it works for personal loans.

>they do run your credit to verify if you are credit worthy.
so does a bank.

we have to assume at this point that OP"s problem is he has no income, no collateral, and no credit.

otherwise he'd have a loan.

you wont get one from a bank without fraud. Try the mafia

so they can check my credit and I have a bank deposit with them

i have paid bills and all my stuff on time so i have not bad credit i assume

>If this shit works for mortgages, it works for personal loans.
it works for mortgages because collateral.

Never said the guy couldn't get a loan.

I used to work at a credit union as an FSR and this nigger is triggering me. Everyday people come in begging for a loan as they sit their with no income and defaults on credit cards, other loans, you name it. It's annoying as fuck.

>so i have not bad credit i assume
what an interesting thing to assume.
especially after being declined a loan.

literally never applied for a loan man i'm asking if I can without proof of income, with a deposit in the bank, with collateral

you seem to be angry at me over something sorry

Nigga, when did I say he couldnt get a loan?

Listen man. The bank takes all the risk in this scenario. If you can't prove your income then they have to assume the worst. Try a payday lender but that will be retarded as fuck.

What the hell do you need a loan for anyway? How much?

Proof of income was being discussed, not collateral. Clearly the asset underlying the mortgage loan serves as collateral for the loan, we've all finished primary school mate.

I'd like to borrow 15,000$ for a piece of property to make into a farm for alpacas and work from home, may also farm to keep taxes down

have a property and everything I just need more money, otherwise I gotta save another year and I'm worried it'll be gone

i'd literally put my everything up for collateral too

>we've all finished primary school mate.
then why can't you understand that collateral is a suitable substitute for proof of income?

that in fact it's easier to get a mortgage with no income than it is an unsecured loan for much less, because collateral.

Fucking kek.

Nothing wrong with your goal, but I wouldn't have loaned you money and would be laughing about you with Stacy after you left. Fuck I hated that job.

If you're being paid under the table you are making more money. Learn how to save money. $15,000 isn't shit even the poor can save they up in a year if they tried.

In what financial world is it a better idea to lend to someone who has no income (and therefore cannot reasonably be expected to make all payments in full and on time) but has collateral (being the physical asset that the bank will have to trouble themselves with selling off, actually not that hard) over someone who has a steady stream of income and can be expected to make all loan payments in full and on time? Do you get that banks lend money in order to insure a steady flow of cash in the form of loan payments by borrowers? Their job isn't to make any and all money possible (that leads to fraud like in the past few years).

I promise you that a bank would rather have a person paying a set loan payment monthly over someone who will default and therefore forfeit their house to the bank who has to trouble themselves with its liquidation.

I laughed more than I should.

And it's easier to get a mortgage over a personal loan due to longer terms and securitization. Do some research.

I'm just worried by the time i save the one I want will be gone.

b-but I do have income, stop bullying me, doesn't land appreciate anyways?

I wasn't picking on you, I was trying to explain banks incentives for lending to certain people regarding mortgages to the person who obviously only take an entry level finance course and called it quits.

If you need the money that badly look into sharecropping.

I'm not a farmer yet, damnit