So guys I have been doing some Facebook research and found something interesting...

So guys I have been doing some Facebook research and found something interesting. If you create an account with hot chick and add a bunch of people from Egypt, Dubai all these ecvator countries. Those guys are horny for European pussy, no jokes I literary got spammed with Facebook calls and messages to send nudes and fly over to them and give them the pussy. And then there was this one rich guy from Dubai who literary after I "chalanged" him bought me a steam game in hopes of getting that pussy. The thing iam sayin, thoese guys there are dumb as fuck and also rich as fuck. So you should really try bullshiting them more for stuff you need. Go ahead try. But be aware there are A LOT, A FUCKING LOT of horny ass "alah Akbar" cunts.
And I will bet if you manage to create almost not fake Facebook account and spent some time bullshiting them in chat about how you would love to suck him off and how his beard turns you on. I bet that after that they will do anything you ask.

they spend money on accounts with pictures ripped off the internet? how fucking dumb are they? why would a roastie normalfag girl want steam games? they buy those hoes longchamps bags

>how fucking dumb are they
they're arabs

how do they get money? only the princes get free money and the sons of them. Everyone else actually had a job like engineer or something.

The princes and their sons would never bother messaging a fake fb account. They order whores from instagram direct.

And I assume theyd want a confirmation of ID before flying you out

Dude they are sitting on top of oil, their government gives them 20k$ per mounts just because they exist, and 40k for each kid. Dude they don't do shit and they are rich and dumb trust me

There is actual potentional of scanning them off for big one, but you gotta really prepare for that.
At the point of having ~100 Arab friends, they will be adding you by their own

Make a picture of a driver's license with your assumed person's face on it. don't really need to make up the details, but try to match them with the person you're pretending to be if you're not a photoshop wizard

Then when you've got these dumb sandniggers thinking you're real and have "proven" you're real, just make sure to get them to offer to pay for you to fly to their country. setup a paypal for this purpose specifically

once paid block person

theyd ask for selfies and probably send """"""""""""""""""""her"''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' a plane ticket over email from her location to dubai

I wonder if I could do this and ask for buttcoin donations

This is a great idea.

Also Facebook has the payment feature meaning you could collect the money. The only problem is receiving it anonymously.

Perhaps an over-seas bank account in another name? Still report it legally in your domestic country as being yours of course so you avoid breaking any laws.

If anyone does this, post it on here on Veeky Forums. I'm sure you'll get more gets than any other thread in history here.

I'd make sure to say that you can't get sent tickets or something and have to buy them yourself.

I can confirm, here is golden my friend and I received on our old page called young & sexy

Should not have been so overt. Should have talked to him about traveling the world and getting out of your situation.

Make it look like your in such bad shape that he offers you money or a ticket. Then you reject. Then you remind him that you do need something, could you please send me x amount before we begin our new lives together.

he started posting a bunch of nudes after that lmao

yeah but we were kids so we just fucked around
last one

>2015
never mind we were just stupid

That sounds illegal.

Remember the strategy for next time. I

want to assemble a team like CTR and have a bunch of 4channers with fake female facebook profiles soliciting low IQ men with money with the aim of making some cash. I guarantee we would pull in thousands per week.

it's called e-whoring and it's as old as the internet

Is there potential for significant gains?

Maybe something like getting to the point where some dude sends you money for a plane ticket, and you go no contact? Is that realistic?

Not interested in steam games or beer money but being a male I'm aware of the power of pussy and I think this might actually be worth looking into more seriously.

good way to get jacked by isis cells when they find out the truth
no thanks senpai

Have you made much money with this yet? You could say you only accept Bitcoin..

>implying 80-IQ savages have the power to find let alone kidnap someone much more intelligent?

E-whoring rich arabs and saying you only accept BTC seems genius.