Why the HECK is there no manual option for chargers?

Why the HECK is there no manual option for chargers?

Other urls found in this thread:

autoblog.com/2014/11/16/charger-hellcat-no-manual-transmission-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because

why would they waste their time with a manual

because it's a charger

Chassis was designed for an automatic, and the manual transmission would need a significantly larger trans tunnel.

thats a pretty dumb reason

Because fat lazy burgers who live on wal mart tier food wouldn't buy it that
Way.

They literally cannot handle three peddles with their diabetes orthotics shoes.

you seem to forget what a charger was, just so you know it wasn't always a sedan and offered a manual before for many years

you seem to forget that even back then most were automatic

its a waste of money for all the r&d involved

these days manual has no place

I wish they were. Would've been so much more fun. :(

That is a cuck attitude and why we are getting btfo by china etc

MAGA. Embrace many transmissions. Fuck EPA standards that give us CVTs

:eyeroll

you such a cringelord

Have euros really drunk themselves this retarded and lazy?

BECAUSE ITS A SEDAN U STUPID

WHO PUTS MANUALS IN SEDANS ANYMORE?! LOL THAT"S DUMB.

It's slower than a 7-seater family sedan anyway :)

Artifact of the Daimler Chrysler era and Dodge being a bit lazy.

If I could get that model in a hellcat, I'd buy it right now.

Me too. The LX looked so much better than the newest gen.

But I live in the northeast USA

>Why the HECK is there no manual option for chargers?
Because faggots who are no good at manual run terrible times and blame it on the car saying it's the car makers fault for selling >Underpowered cars when in reality some people don't understand that running it redline for 5 seconds is slower because it runs out of gearing before the next shift.

you better not be talking shit about the god emperor

The car's main demographic is persons of darker complexion if you're picking up what I'm putting down

Automatic transmissions are physically larger than manuals retard.

so are you

Because the floor plan wasn't designed for a Manual.

Because it wouldn't sell since Americans are allergic to manuals.
Source: am amerifag

>fuck EPA standards
>wants transmission that provides better fuel economy

You better not be trusting leaders.

>buying a 4door charger

You fucktard it shares a platform with the challenger with an available stick

My apologies, I was thinking of the floor pan not the transmission tunnel.

autoblog.com/2014/11/16/charger-hellcat-no-manual-transmission-report/

What I've heard is that the automatic transmission is part of the crash structure of the cabin, and the amount of time and money to certify the car with a manual option is not worth the tiny amount of the market that would buy one

Only Americans buy this pile of shit and Americans can't drive manual. So why should they sell it with this option?

Because niggers don't know how to drive them? And middle aged dad's have bad knees

Worthless self hating Europhile.

I rest my case.

It would be the ultimate sedan with a six speed. Alas. Gotta get the coupe.

Don't care what anyone says, white with the brass wheels is dead sexy.

Yours? Looks great.

A Hellcat is one of my dream attainable cars pretty soon. My dream spec would be Octane Red. Probably looking at a Charger, because I need the ability to haul people.

Fun fact the one dude I know who has a new charger actually DOES have diabetes. But, hes also one of the most ripped and in shape dudes I know. And hypee as fuck too.

This tbqh. Sharts can't shift, and the ones majority that can are poorfags who drive $3k Civic hatches from the 90s.

>peddles
>European """"""""""""""""""""""""education""""""""""""""""""""""""

You black or middle aged?

I gotta be honest, I hate the new wheels.

This! This is the reason, the safety concerns with a manual outweigh the R&D needed to develop the tech for a low volume design

because every charger is a fucking joke and catching up and trying to out do a challenger at all moments

Because boomers and bros can't into stick shift and don't want a proper enthusiasts' car, they want a hotwheels car that they can brag about to everyone at the factory and on thanksgiving dinner to little billy.

who cares? its just unreliable Fiat garbage anyway

That's the thing though, the EPA fuel economy """""estimates""""" think CVTs get better fuel economy than a manual can. That's supposedly the reason why the Subaru Legacy and Outback are available with a manual in Canada but not here, despite all of them being built in the Indiana plant.

You are aware that English isn't the first language for the majority of Europe aren't you? How good is your German, Polish or Estonian?

Because it's a barge not a fun car.

>boomers can't drive stick
LOL wat.

Boomers were raised on stick.

Okay, bros I can agree with, but boomers had nothing but manuals for decades. Automatics only become standard in the US around the late 80s.

Why would he need to know those worthless irrelevant languages?

>boomers can't into stick
fucking LOL you're an idiot

boomers can all drive stick, they just got over it because they're not 16 anymore

manual transmission is a meme

So where's the evidence otherwise

black people cant drive manual...

yeah DAE le ((((EPA)))) jews ecksdee

CVT does get better fuel economy you idiot

>doesn't have to shift
>can keep engine in peak efficiency RPM literally forever

That's true in theory, but in practice, people hate CVTs that drive the way they're supposed to, so they're all programmed to "shift" like a conventional automatic, negating all benefits of having a CVT in the first place. Go test drive several different CVT cars, I promise they will all behave the wrong way.

>because it's a charger
It stopped being a charger the moment they decided to make it a sedan. Why stop now?

it was a fancy coronet technically a sedan

Stop posting nigger threads on Veeky Forums.

Why do amerifat sedans look so shit in comparison to other countries?

>these days manual has no place
enjoy government having to bail out american auto industry again with these retarded descisions and fanbois

>Dodge Charger
>it's not an electric car

that's a matter of taste. the car you posted looks like a cheap ass dawoo rental car special.

This isn't a Mercedes thread

The only good looking commodore was the VE you pleb.

Auto makers need to make money and so far seems like Nissan, Honda and Toyota making boring family car is working out for them. But of course you know better right ?

enjoy another government bailout mr "we need import ban so our domestic manufacturers can shit out garbage without the fear of repercussion"

US auto industry is on life support.