Why are Judaism, Islam and Christianity considered different religions...

Why are Judaism, Islam and Christianity considered different religions? Shouldn't the latter two just be considered Judaic heresies? They all worship the same god, they just disagree about the prophets and which doctrine to accept; isn't that basically just heresy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_conversion#Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why are Judaism, Islam and Christianity considered different religions?

BECAUSE THEY ARE THREE DIFFERENT RELIGIONS.

>Shouldn't the latter two just be considered Judaic heresies?

NO.

>They all worship the same god, they just disagree about the prophets and which doctrine to accept...

NO; JUDAICS WORSHIP YHWH/JUPITER, AND THE DEMIOURGOS IALDABAOTH; MOHAMMEDANS WORSHIP ALLAH/SATURN; CHRISTIANS WORSHIP GOD.

"Judaism", as the term is used today, means an off-shoot of Phariseeism based on the Talmud (written a few hundred years after Christ).

1/10

Gnosticism leads to Hell

In a sense they're pretty much subsections of Abrahamic faith with seperate sub sections.

>JUDAICS WORSHIP YHWH/JUPITER
>MOHAMMEDANS WORSHIP ALLAH/SATURN
Explain

EXPLAIN WHAT?

How Jews worship Jupiter and how Muslims worship Saturn

Mostly because of self-identification. They're all bs anyway. Also poor thread, 3/10

He's a wolf amongst the sheep, ignore him

I DO NOT COMPREHEND WHAT IT IS THAT YOU ARE ASKING.

Explain how YHWH is Jupiter and Allah is Saturn

ETYMOLOGICALLY, AND MYTHOLOGICALLY, THE CORRESPONDENCES INDICATE THE MUTUAL IDENTITY OF YHWH, AND JUPITER, AND OF ALLAH, AND SATURN.

PRESUPPOSING THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO COMPREHEND, YOU COULD LEARN THIS EVEN FROM THE WIKIPEDIA ARTICLES; DO NOT BE LAZY.

Wikipedia says nothing of the sort.

How do you figure they are etymologically related?

>etymologically Allah is Saturn
Literally no knowledge of Arabic whatsoever. Allah, from al ilah, means "the God". Same name is used by Arab Christians, pre-islamics, and anyone else speaking Arabic.

How do you figger xtians worship 'god', but the jews, whom jesus was one, don't?

YOU ARE THE IGNORANT ONE.

"ALLAH" DERIVES FROM ARAMAIC "ALLAHA", WHICH IS ALSO THE SOURCE OF HEBREW "ELOH"; THESE ARE ALSO COGNATE WITH GREEK "ILOS"/"ILUS", WHICH IS ANOTHER NAME FOR THE BEING ALSO KNOWN AS "SATURN", OR "KRONOS".

Except you are ignorant here. If you even look at wikipedia, you can see that Arabic and Aramaic have a common ancestor, but the one does not derive from the other. Much like you and I don't derive from chimps, but we derive from a common ancestor. Besides, a shared word for a concept or individual does not necessarily indicate commonality of concept. I call my mother mom. You probably call your mother some word that's etymologically related to that. I am fairly sure that we don't have the same mother.

Isa was Saturn. The reasons the pagans didn't put up a fight was because the Great Year occurred, and they knew that Kronos died and was replaced the last time it happened, so would Zeus and the other gods be replaced.

t. Jew
t. Christcuck

>pagans didn't put up a fight.
This is a Christian meme. Christianity was spread by the sword as much as any other religion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_conversion#Christianity

OH MY GOD THAT MEANS ELOHIM IS ALLAH

Jesus confirmed for having called upon Allah on the cross, according to the bible.

>GREEK "ILOS"/"ILUS", WHICH IS ANOTHER NAME FOR THE BEING ALSO KNOWN AS "SATURN", OR "KRONOS".

Nope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilus

le cuck