How fucked am I, Veeky Forums? Seems to me like the only serious damage is frame, body, radiator and headlights...

How fucked am I, Veeky Forums? Seems to me like the only serious damage is frame, body, radiator and headlights. I very likely don't have the money for a full body repair, but all I need is for it to run, which at minimum I'll need to bend the frame out and put a new radiator and coolant in it. How much will it cost?

Also, quick psa:
>get your tires changed before they're bald and your brakes start locking or you'll end up like me

You can fix it for the cost of the radiator, AC condensor and headlight housings. Use a strap hooked to a tree and the core support and ratchet it until its somewhat straight. Pop the new radiator and AC condensor in. Install new headlights. I had the same thing happen to my car and I drove it for a year after and it worked great. I sold the car and I still see it driving around town.

Pic related.

Also the final result. What happened was this stupid whore backed into my car with a huge truck and ripped the front end off. I got it running in a day with a new radiator ($250 was the cost since I had to have it that day to get to work tomorrow, otherwise I could have got it for $100), deleted the AC shit since it didn't work anyways and a week later I picked up a new hood and headlights. The bumper cover was just zip tied on.

Can't move it withouta tow truck or a new radiator (it won't even hold coolant), and I need to get the frame bent out in order to get a new radiator in it, unless I totally redneck it and put the new radiator on the outside of the frame.

Interestingly, I managed to wreck right next to a body shop. I can most likely put a new radiator in myself, so what would it cost to just have them bend the frame out?

Nigga yes you can. So long as its parked reasonably close to where you will be repairing the car you can drive it without coolant. I drove that Sentra with no coolant about a half mile to get it to my friend's driveway. The "frame" you're talking about is the core support. You can easily bend it back into shape with a pipe wrench and ratchet strap. Not perfect, but usable. Why don't you listen to people who have been through this before instead of giving up before you've even tried you dumb bastard?

Also if you take that to a body shop they're going to charge you far more than what its worth and it will be totaled.

>hyundai
You're not fucked at all. Someone just did you a great favor. Take the insurance payout and get a civic for 3k. You did have comprehensive didn't you?

I'm just giving extra details that might be important, and I'll admit I'm not a genius, which is why I'm asking about it. I'm taking your advice into account, but I need to figure it out to where I won't accidentally make it worse. Idk if there's anywhere I can take it that's close to where it is, but I can see.
My insurance won't cover it since I'm technically at legal fault. I love this fucking car though it's been running smooth for almost a decade and a half.

insurance pays regardless of who is at fault. if they're not paying you need make them.

Idk if that's true. Everyone I've asked says that's pretty normal, and my plan is pretty basic. Maybe it's different in other places? Tbqh, I don't personally know the details of my plan, since it's under my parents' names, but they didn't seem surprised at all that the insurance wouldn't cover it.

At a minimum you want to replace the radiator, headlight and the bumper reinforcement.

The bumper cover can wait. The AC condenser is probably dead, but you only need it to run AC. The radiator support can probably be pulled/pushed/beaten back into place.

Self Service junkyards can be your best friend for stuff like this.

How's the hood?

Would be better if you had more pictures but you need:
>core support
>center support
>radiator
>condensor
>bumper reinforcement
>bumper absorber
>bumper
>most likely bumper retaining guides
>both headlamps

That core (radiator) support is not repairable. I wouldn't be surprised if the front caps of your frame rails are bent, and considering how far it's driven back i'd check hoses and ac lines for cracks and ruptures. I didn't include fender liners or debris shields since they're not necessary for the vehicle to run. Your biggest hold up on doing this all yourself is seeing if you have a bolt in or welded core support.

Your parents took the payout.

Why wouldn't they? They paid for the car, repairs, gas, and insurance for over 15-years.

The hood is bent inward, going to have to either get a new hood, bend it back into place or take it off. Definitely going to do some junkyard runs.

>or take it off.
Some jurisdictions require a hood, so be careful.

Your frame looks fine. Your radiator core support is damaged but that can be cut out at the spot welds and replaced.

I've since established that the core support is not a part of the frame. Again, not a genius when it comes to auto. I actually could get access to a welder and cutter if I need to, but it looks like it's just bolted in. I haven't gotten under it to find out for sure yet though.

>tfw you did this on your shit box
Alignment was exactly the same afterwards.

Just work so Craigslist magic and buy a new car.

>dents and dings
>fixable
>clean
>title in hand
>small leak in the radiator
>custom body work
>bumper delete
>my loss your gain.

Your AC condenser is fucked too don't know if it's integrated into the radiator

find a pole they use to keep people from smashing into a building and bend the front back out.