/wfg/ - Warframe General

Beta edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/hYFzppK.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: 19.13.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/771036-update-19130/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ew0XWd-blwE&t=564s
youtu.be/dPjAtPqqdhM
youtube.com/watch?v=O14D5rUULy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Operators in relays when?

Adult operators when.

xth for good grafix

Changes do you want to see to tater based gameplay?

The ability to use them on relays.

relegation to purely social/cosmetic, like showing off in dojos/relays and inviting players to your ship, but DE is treading down a really shitty path with the "gameplay" operators have thus far

only good aspect was the worm thing possession and even that was eh

Make them less autistic so they can actually shake hands.

itimideting gwaphics

No one but Lotus, Teshin, Worm, and maybe Alad knows about the taters. Making them usable on relays would show them off to the whole system

Gameplay is shit, this is agreed. If movement and mods got a large scale rework then why not taters.

>he wants to touch other taters

They should be able to use normal weapons, like a Jat Kittag.

Me operating as an adult when?

More than 100 health

I'm gonna put a potato in my Volt!

it's just another thing to break and get other aspects of the game nerfed if something actually works in the player's favor, and diverts dev time even further away from the continually broken core game

same reason I hate archwing and conclave, wherein DE has proven themselves incapable

the jat kitty would probably send the tater into orbit just as much as whatever it's swung at

Perfect.

tater only missions when?

>unveil a riven
>furis

>unveil a riven
>talons

>unveil a riven
>convectrix

there are no words to describe my pain

>due to the community's positive reaction to addition of operator involved gameplay, we here at de have decided that we'll make archwing mandatory as well

So, I really have to ask this.

Is level 100 really just the point where 99% of weapons and frames stop trivializing content? Is it actually just the ceiling on being able to oneshot everything with decent mods, and forces you to play either cooperatively or cautiously?

I've been thinking I might be modding everything wrong because I'm not mincing through it as fast as I'm used to level 40 content, but I'm really starting to believe you're just not meant to shred it without thinking, unless you're using a small handful of stupidly broken things.

>implemented before archwing rework
they'd do it too

>No mission where our taters get trapped on a failing Grineer Mining vessel that is over run with Infested

we used to have a thing called DEAC - now you're not meant to do or not do anything as far as they're concerned, they'll just sit back and selectively pay attention to what players will and won't do as part of their revolutionarily lazy approach to balance (see: riven disposition)

most things stop trivializing content long before lvl 100

Oh good. I was wondering if I was a shitter with not being able to obliterate level 100 napalms with Soma Prime in 3 shots.

Is it hot in here, or just me?

the somap definitely cannot do that within 3 bullets.

maybe not 3 shots, but if you're doing it right it should only take a few shots more than that at 100, and that means no armor (because armor is the most significantly obstructive core aspect of their lazy approach regarding scaling)

Today I will remind them
>DE literally reverts peoples scores
>Doesn't even acknowledge it
>Com mod shills lock it
>Leddit mod shills delete it
Don't let them sweep this under the rug

Son of Hunhow

>He doesn't want to touch taters

>no armor

Nobody ever brings corrosive projection, so I just gave up and started using 100% status corrosive blast akstilettos. It infinitely stunlocks heaviest and strips their armor fairly quickly, but it does take a lot of focusing. Unfortunately, the big fucks are only weak to radiation damage, which rustles my jimmies.

You can combine 3 one stat mods and a new "riven core" pistol/rifle/shotgun item together to random riven of the matching type with those stats plus one downside. Riven cores replace the 4k endo sortie prize

So, whatcha doing right now and listening to, Anons?

Currently looking for kuria on Ceres. Felt this track was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=ew0XWd-blwE&t=564s

ANY OF YOU FAGS RUNNING NVIDIA WITH ALL SHIT MAXED FOR THE BEST ASS SHOTS, LOOK SHARP

Apparently the (main) memory leak has something to do with recent versions of PhysX. Turn off PhysX in your graphics settings to massively drop memory usage.

I went from ~12gb after about 4 hours of runtime to just over 1.5gb in the same timeframe by killing it, and I'm on a 1070.

Got this song ready for whenever I unveil my fucking 5th sentinel riven.
youtu.be/dPjAtPqqdhM

this sounds like it reduces the grind across the board and invalidates the rng-on-rng "content" that omega mods represent, meaning we'll never see any such mechanic

>all shit maxed
>still has jaggies

Netflix and corned beef. Once I get back to warframe I might put on some Portishead and start the arduous task of 'finding' Xiphos components. Took me a fuckin year to get the mantis parts so I've got a good feeling about this one.

>implying I turn everything all the way up

Nah, just stuff that doesn't interfere with seeing what's on the screen.

>tfw I got the Mantis parts within 2 months
I've also found 2 different reinforced containers in the last 2 days. Pretty great.

Is this riven good enough to make me consider Bronco over Euphona prime?

I know how you feel.

Took me 3 years to get despair.

I have 150 Stalker kills since Update 18.
Still no Scimitar part from him.

2% chance for him to spawn in a mission.
50% chance for him to drop a blueprint.
2% chance for that blueprint to be Scimitar Engines.
What a fucking joke.

>Not Akbronco
No, and the Euphona can have rivens too fuckboi

>actually getting a Euphona riven
What's next you telling me you get tigris riven-mods every sortie

>Traded a Saryn Prime set for a Vauban Prime set

I am the greatest.

muh

How am I meant to know how much to sell things for?
Using Warframe Market kinda helps but then also makes things fucked up when people have old prices on things.

>toss sure shot, barrel diffusion, and hornet strike into the blender
>hoping for a good akjagara riven with +160% status chance and whatever else
>costs 60,000 credits and 3600 Kuva to hit purée
>it's a +79.4% status/+22.2% multishot/+58.3% damage riven with -102.1% reload speed for Lato

>New Hijack mission on the kuva fortress tileset
>You're stealing a ton of kuva
>Each player will get 5000 kuva if the mission is won
>It's an archwing mission

Would you run it?

if it could be done as quickly as kuva flood spy/capture missions? fuck yeah I would

>buckets of kuva
>get to level arsewing shit

what's not to like?

>archwing

youtube.com/watch?v=O14D5rUULy0

>do it with a booster
>10k kuva

>formaed my zephyr
just slap a manic mask on me

New trial idea

>You're going back to the fortress to finally end Worm
>Part one is landing on the fortress, it has been upgraded after TWW so now you need to dodge seeker mines and radar stations. Getting spotted means game over.
>Part 2 is reaching the throne room, one of the old grineer bosses will be standing in your way with new kuva upgrades. Ruk will get a superzarr to replace his flamethrower, Kril will use one of those polearms, etc
>Part 3 is the fight against Worm while she tries to bring back her sister, you will have to destroy kuva pipes while dodging the fat fucks and Worm's attacks. If her sister is brought back the mission is failed
>Each part rewards an unveiled riven, finishing it all gives you parts to repair the broken orokin stick from TTW

I just want Corpus and Orokin trials.

Thanks famm

Corpus soon, orokin what? Closest thing to an orokin trial I think would be fighting Corrupted Vor or taking on the not!Borg

Fuck you, I would love to have a riven for my lato vandal

i like it

how about an orokangz trial

>Tenno have to travel into the void and retrieve a special ayatan sculpture for maroo or some artifact for baro
>level range is 90-150
>stage one is a 25 minute survival while baro/maroo locate whatever tower the artifact is on
>stage two is where players go and retrieve the artifact by passing through several challenge rooms like the ones already in the game, only more intricate and require team work
>stage three the artifact gets stolen by salad V and his corpus kikes, hes the boss fight. the boss fight is revised and now the kikes from the index as well as the zanuka fight the players

>reward is whatever the artifact is and a random arcane for completion (the artifact could be randomized as well, meaning it could be a riven mod, a special sculpture, whatever similar to sorties)

BRICK MELEE WEAPON WHEN

>Kuva Kril

Incidentally they've provided a retro-active explanation for his damage immunity in stage one; you can see his suit located in the Kuva pumpstation (for lack of a better phrase) tile that can spawn in Survival as one of the air support spawn tiles. I'd wager his outfit is an experiment that led to or was built down from the Guardians' outfit, with the support pack acting in place of the Kuva vial placed in their Kesheg

Maybe a breakin to some sort of heavily fortified void fortress.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIND THE ARTIST AND GET THEM TO SUBMIT IT

Post your Kat.

Not gonna lie, doing Spy as Infiltrator Ivara is fucking shit, Loki is 100 times better

I stopped playing after the War Within because it looked like the game was becoming even more shit and would never stop doing so. Did I make a good decision?

I'd use it.

What pattern is that?

So here's my Riven stable. What's worth investing Kuva in and what's trash?

Also if any of you want the Aklato one, just make an offer. It's a fucking Aklato.

Simulor I guess?

JUST

Her name is Cashew

Kot version of the nexus dog coat from Baro

Sniperframe

>Passive is punchthrough on all primary weapons and bonus time to sniper hit combo counter
>1 marks a target, it takes bonus damage from all attack
>2 is wall hack, frame can spot foes through walls
>3 is perch, it's a zipline that locks the frame on to a wall or roof until time runs out or energy does
>4 is him bring out his rifle, a semi-auto sniper rifle with controllable zoom and uses your primary mods for stats
>augments could be that his 2 is seen by the whole team and 3 cloaks him when he is set up

It's a shit idea and odds are it would only be good in pvp

Fucking shit I need this

fucking kek

What should I roll for with a Twin Rogga riven? I just unveiled one.

This

gross

That's the point. I tried my best.

>Feeling lazy
>It's just Sortie 2 who cares
>Got my ass kicked

I didn't know my Vaykor Hek was this fucking useless. What's a proper build without Primed Mods? No I dont wanna just use Hek cause that thing needs like 5 fucking Formas.

>Do sortie
>forma
>Look in foundry
>10 built forma just sitting in my inventory

Soon, now that the pedo responsible for them was fired.

all of my pets are fridged, because they made vacuum ubiquitous but (of course) failed to make it ubiquitous enough.

This is what I have. The budget build would be the same thing with a punchthrough or fourth elemental over the riven and normal mods instead of primed. You should use the normal hek though because scattered justice is such a good addition on a budget. And I'm not really sure what you can do without formaing it, the only thing it really does is build crit

And hope they never will. Enabling lazy fucks like you with sentinel wide loot crutches was bad enough

>implying
mynki may be a talentless hack with bizarrely awful taste, but it seems absurd to assume he was a pedo just because he had a creepy smile

personally I'd prefer sliders for everything on our taters AND frames, including age and secondary sex characteristics so I could have loliframe ash (female), most people would be way happier with their personalization then

kill yourself

Mag getting her own vacuum passive when

I'll take anything to make her more useful

only if you will, too - suicide pact?

I WANT IVARA TO CRUSH MY FACE WITH HER 300LB ASS

Vaykor Hek comes with 2 polarities and has 8 magazine. It's just easier to use. Just didnt realize how damn weak Vaykor Hek felt against merely lvl 70+ enemies without primed mods.

I like the Hek dont get me wrong, but there are enough toys I want to mess around with that I dont feel like I want to dump that many Forma into the normal Hek at this point. If i need enemies dead I just use Tigris prime