RPSTV got doxed/reported by Veeky Forums and it made the news

RPSTV got doxed/reported by Veeky Forums and it made the news.

Remember this faggot? Punching mirrors and riding like an asshat.

Original thread:
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16949138/

It made the news and the cops are looking for him now:
clickorlando.com/news/investigators/youtube-star-puts-motorists-lives-at-risk-says-fhp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwlPCIZjcT8
youtube.com/watch?v=81lEVVRm7vU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any reason to get these faggots off the road is good with me.

Good hope the faggot ends up in prison

>shit rider riding around constantly critiquing other people's driving and talking shit while breaking laws and doing stupid shit himself

he reminds me of snowcat.

>was the weaponized autist who tracked down the house
>reported to multiple news groups
>called the police and spoke in person
>reported to to crimeline
Feels good

>Florida man video tapes himself punching out side view mirrors passing by on motorcycle

lel

You are a god among men, sir.

Sperg on into Valhalla.

Noice.
Cager/biker etiquette has vastly (I feel) improved in my country in the 15 years I've been riding, I'd hate for shit like this to be a nationwide news story. As if we need more drivers looking down at us.

youtube.com/watch?v=hwlPCIZjcT8

>Set comments to recent
>look for TRIX

>gauged ears
fuckin knew he had to be this gay.

neck tattoo was a dead giveaway to faggotry and degeneracy

cant wait until this guy gets the frosty treatment

The best part about this. I had a second interview today, and was hired right after it. To get home and hear this is fucking golden.

Veeky Forums is the hero this world deserves.

Literally took a month for anything to happen.

Jesus, why?

Because the DaddyOFive fiasco finally kickstarted police response into prolific channels.

About damn fucking time.

Because it took an autistic user to track him and give hard evidence to the police. Police don't sit on YouTube, at least, not for official business.

Speeders and street racers have been caught and their videos used against them. Blurring plates, faces, and claiming you shot the video in Mexico isn't a joke anymore.

Sometimes, justice happens.

>wagecuck bragging about being cucked
lol

>put his name into google
>first website lists his previous address
>it's the exact address weaponized user had posted in the thread

No I mean it took literally a month from the time that original thread was posted and the information was provided to police and the news for the story to come out. The thread was on 4/3/17 and the news story just came out today.

>Veeky Forums is a bunch of fucking narqs over something that every driver gets away with until their mirror gets broken
i like his videos, fuck you guys, nothing is even going to happen, hes already done his apology vid

Anons like him are why old /b/ was feared. If you pissed off the autists, they would fuck your shit up.

Ok, and?

Did you identify him a month ago?

Yea, but they can only track down people who leave behind information.

member when /b/ used to raid and ddos instead of 9000 gay buttsex threads every day

>blowing shit out of proportion
>yelling at people over stupid shit
>breaking road laws just to be a twat or save 15 seconds
>literally holding up traffic for something that didnt even effect him
>hauling ass on streets through traffic
>seriously being stupid enoguh to post videos of him doing all this shit.

He's a fucking retard that shouldn't be on a bike and deserves everything he has coming.

You're a retard for thinking otherwise.

I member.

In the original thread he was identified and autist user sent his information to law enforcement and the news.

A month later something actually came of it.

It literally took a month for the news to make a story out of something that was handed to them and/or the police a month to do something about blatant crimes being handed to them.

Pay attention user.

A month ago, I had his second addres, his license plate, the date he was pulled over, the bike number that pulled him over, the officers name, and his tattoo locations.

All were reported to Orlando PD, Crimeline and several news sources.

Yes, I am the weaponized autist. but not the guy you replied to.

/b/ used to be good. Remember back when /b/ had threads about how much better old /b/ was? Those were the times.

/b/ was never good. You're delusional.

Wow it's almost as if the news wanted to verify sources and follow up with police, having statements, interviews, and contacting all sides including YouTube and the guy accused.

>accused
>literally has evidence free for everyone to look at
That isn't an accusation anymore user.

There are literally dozens of videos the guy posted himself of him committing crimes.

It does not take a month to make something of this kind of shit being handed to you.

Newfags like to say this, they figure "herp derp this board is shit, let me continue to make it worse" that's how /b/ is how it is today literally fucking Facebook

>when I grew up!! blah blah blah!
yea, no. /b/ was always shit.

It was better before newfriend, funny enough I bet you still go there

This fucking newfag talking like he's been here more than a month lol

No, it wasn't. sperg more.
nice projection

What would you know about the old /b/ you're only 17 Alphonse

I would be surprised if he's even seen the fox news piece on Veeky Forums, he reeks of newfaggotry

probably came here after he heard about the "hacker group Anonymous"

>no replies
shame.....

don't worry, i'll find another way to get attention

Why are all of the motorcycle vloggers annoying?

Because only annoying people are narcissistic enough to think that anyone gives a shit what they're saying when they talk to themselves

Also they're all from california and florida

What is it about those states that make people so awful

Holy fuck, it's so true.

Well, snowcat is from canada, but he mostly goes to california to ride and vlog. I guess their traffic laws enables certain entitled fagbags to just act the fuck out.
>i thought lane splitting was a good idea, until i saw shitdicks like snowcat and rpstv

>asshat
why are americlaps obsessed with this inoffensive fedora insult?

>You are a god among men, sir.

>the hero this world deserves

Damn I almost forgot
The news was spoon fed a story with all the info and It took a fucking month for them to do something.
>Can't wait for the people with mirrors that were broken by him to come foward

"Asshat" was an insult before the nu-beta, self-deprecatan, no-inside-joke-takan joke that is a fedora was undertaken.

I knew a guy who did this. I caught him doing it. he kicked a guys mirror clean off he sheared the bolts keeping it in place. The guy in the car was not happy he flagged my friend down they stopped in a small rest stop area. the guy got out of his car and approached my friend. being the belligerent dickhead he is my friend swings first and misses. he got such an ass beating.

you've improved the world

man despite the memes, old /b/ was good

I member.
The current state of /b/ is sad.

Yeah, people say /b/ was never good, but it was. It's been shit for at least 2-3 years now.

>It's been shit for at least 2-3 years now.
You mean 10 years at least.

RoyalJordanian is a pretty cool dude

Also not a vlogger. He just records his commutes and shows interesting things during it, throws stuff at his bush and makes his neighbours deaf.
He barely shows anything personal. Which makes him so good.

>remember when ddos wasn't gay buttsex
No i don't.

W E W
E
W

Damn, I remembered that thread.
Glad that bitch got what he deserved.

>bikertuber gets what he fucking deserves
is it Christmas already?

Just your average moto-vlogging squid

>watch video
>"why would you touch a child, WHY WOULD YOU TOUCH A CHILD"

Jesus Christ, why do motofags have the need to do this?

And you just fucking know he has all of his posted videos, and tons of un-posted ones of him doing similar bullshit, saved un-encrypted on his hard drive just waiting for the warrant.

Fucking pedo he is

now that the cops are involved all they have to do is query youtube who will willingly give up his bank account info which will lead to him getting arrested for a very very very long time

youtube.com/watch?v=81lEVVRm7vU

Since they're after him I just unlisted the video I reuploaded from his channel. Remember to check that description ;)

can't wait till all these faggot bike YouTubers get put in jail or become roadkill, especially snowcat

Sounds like the story is a bit false as well, which just makes it funnier as more people will get triggered by it

Man this is just like the jewpon threads that ran rampant on Veeky Forums 5 years ago, I always skipped over those threads because I thought nothing would ever come of it. Now here we are, it's habbening.

Remember the fake coupons from 06-07? Many lulz. Some folks legit ended up with free PS3s.

lol shitter newfag got b&

Learn to law, faggot. Until it's tried in court it is only an accusation by legal definition. Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. YouTube is not a court of law.