Pyrimid Scheme

\Biz\ should invent a pyrimid scheme.

Discuss

Give me money, user

No user, we scam the normies

user, I'm telling you. You should invest in my shit. In two weeks you'll turn to profit. I'm waiting for your membership

Seriously, though. Veeky Forums should do this

Create another YOVI coin and make it a lot more popular. It is yobits rise only coin. Every sell order has to be 100 sats higher than the lowest, I think max 10k sats sell walls

We are the pyramid scheme

Id set something up but I have no experirnce processing money online

Im cool with being a flunky though

Have one guy handle the tech stuff at the top, let him have a cut without having to make sales.

And then a NEET tier below that shilling everywhere to "join" and make more sales.

I've been thinking about this. If we're talking traditional mlm, would you need a variety of products to shill from the beginning, or could you start with just a single item/product?

when a pyramid scheme falls it takes everyone with it

shhhhhh don't tell them

Not when you put away the money you have made from it. Invest or save the profits, don't spend it all.

Hmm, we could probably start with just one. I guess Ill make an example but sorry if its dumb. Lets say our product is a watch from AliExpress.

At the top is our tech guy. Lets say he gets 20 % of EVERYTHING.

Next is our Veeky Forums tier who actually makes our sales. Say watches are a "$100 value" for $15, and we also sell memberships for $100 to sell our "premium" watches. /Biz natives get free membership obviously.

Tech guy gets his 20%, while the /Biz seller keeps 80% of his sale.

The Normie tier is people we sell memberships to. Tech guy gets his 20%, the Normie can keep 50%, and 30% goes to whoever sold them their membership

putting the money away means they just capture you and hold you until you return it or they freeze the assets when they backtrack your transaction history.

Theres legal ways to run a pyimid scheme.

You just have to actually have a real product that youre selling

My marketing professor was talking about Tupperware, and she said people care more about recruiting new member than selling the Tupperware.I asked how is it any different from a Pyramid scheme and she had no clue, she's useless.

Exaclty, it doesnt matter whats sold. The product only exists as a legality

This makes sense actually

Well Im glad someone thinks so. I bet at least someone here has some actual MLM experience.

Start a religion.

The Cult of Kek? Lets rob \pol and \x blind

>Trumpcoin
>Bitcoin

>implying biz is not already an entity dedicated to the sole purpose of inventing and shilling retarded made up currencies

Send me your very small dime and I will send you back this HUGE nickel!

Make an altcoin with a pyramid scheme dynamic

Bump

If I had any idea where to learn to make an altcoin, I'd definitely be willing to try

alright here it goes
i call it "state pension system": the next generation will pay for the pension of the current retirees since we have an ever growing population it's not gonna be a problem right?