What's the best site to trade penny stocks?

What's the best site to trade penny stocks?

t. poorfag who knows nothing about biz

>t. poorfag who knows nothing about biz

Dont touch penny stocks, invest in S&P500 companies

>inb4 shillcoin of choice

I just wanted to dip my feet and learn the basics about investing with penny stocks. What are the best sites?

Penny stocks aren't for beginners you fuckwad, they will lose you money even if you're """preacticing"""

If you want to practice, go gambling or do your research

Penny stocks are comprable in no way, shape, or form to actual trading. They operate differently.

Seeing as you came here without figuring that out with google, I say save the money; you clearly aren't meant to invest

Fair enough, thanks.

In all honesty though, just google "basics of investing"

Once you know the difference between
> Stocks
> Treasury Bonds
> Mutual Funds
> Municipal Bonds
> Corporate Bonds

You can pick which one you like.

As for a website to do it:
> Charles Schwab
> Fidelity
Are my two picks, I use Schwab for my brokerage account (Google this term) and I use Fidelity for my Roth IRA and 401k retirement accounts.

If you have questions, I'll answer them since I sounded like such a cunt at first, but please don't ask broad shit like "which one du i pik?!"

Probably the Robinhood app. Everyone here seems pretty happy with it.

Don't listen to this guy. Penny stocks are fun and you can make money. This year I turned $1,000 into $1,350 trading all penny stocks.

BUT you don't put your bankroll in it. With penny stocks only trade money you would be fine with losing. As for your big money he is right do safe stocks or index funds.

I traded penny stocks for my first time trading, this year.

I played: MGT, DRAM, GEVO, PTX, and a couple others.

I made money.

You got lucky then, nothing to be ashamed of.

first off, I should say do not trade in the pennies without substantial research into every single company you think looks interesting or newsworthy, stay away from OTC Markets and try to limit your stock picks to whichever is your native country's stock markets, or if your American, the NASDAQ, AMEX, and OTCBB (which is owned by NASDAQ).

As for brokerages, the biggest names will do, I personally use TD Ameritrade because they're relatively lax on the bullshit and just have a high commission fee upfront, Robinhood doesn't necessarily have access to /all/ the pennymemes you might want to invest in, but it's up to you.

Before you do any kind of trading, I recommend looking into paper trading, which you can do through Investopedia free of charge, or use some other shit, there's a lot of utilities for paper trading.

But before anything else, you need to read everything you can find on the subject and get some degree of experience in the shit before you try anything that empties out your savings in some pump and dump scheme.

>I traded penny stocks
>I made money
I played the lottery this year. I made money.
I think I'll make it a point encourage people to dump $1,000 into playing the lottery. After all, I made money, so can they.

investorshub

Yeah this looks good. Thanks

>Penny stocks are comprable in no way, shape, or form to actual trading. They operate differently.
This guy is correct, so "dipping your feet" with them will not teach you the basics of anything related to the broad market.
But hey, it's your money. The people here have seen this too many times.
>I want to do penny stocks because I don't know much/don't have any money.
>I could get rich though!

it's a shithole full of frauds and everyone is pumping *their* turd

honestly our /rhg/ is a good place for penny picks (because there's obviously more than just you trying to move it = maybe it may move)

pennies require level 2 honestly

mostly to fuck with MMs

Actually this shit is too confusing, i'm gonna go with plan b and start planning my european diamond heist. Thanks everyone

>pennies require level 2 honestly
What does this have to do with them not behaving like broad market stocks?

It's actually one of the easiest things ever to understand the basics of

Yet another faggot with no money wanting to get rich with no effort

Because it's typically 3 or 4 MMs that you can follow

Some specifically are related to dumping and scammy actions in general, so once you know who you're looking for it's easy to know what is a turd for real or not and especially when to get out if certain niggers start sitting on the ask

I never claimed to want to get rich I was just looking for a little side hobby/income... nothing serious. The heist thing was obviously a joke my friend

Yeah, that's how I feel about Andrews Pitchfork and shorting against the box.
Good luck on your hunt for chum.

I guess, but I followed the consensus of RGT and made money.

Only meme I did follow was CERU cause no one could actually present facts as to why it was a good investment.

a lot of people invested in CERU because of constant CERU MY NIGGA posts, which I don't understand.

Yeah.

I think if there is a lot of talk about a stock AND there are sound reasons why it will go up, then give it a shot.

*did not

You should get CERU is a whale. It always comes up for air eventually. You ride it and pray it comes up before you drown.