>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV (embed) (embed)

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy (embed) (embed)

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2 (embed) (embed)
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0 (embed) (embed)

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc (embed) (embed)

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/S2eDehza (embed) (embed)

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m (embed) (embed)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

falloutcascadia.com/
fo4anime.tumblr.com/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9710/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for finding happiness in the harsh wasteland

Can anybody help me out? Piper won't do or say anything. I've tried forcing her as a companion, recycleactor, disable and enabling her, resurrect, and all the other usual stuff you do when an npc isn't working, even tried removing her from faction 75d56, which is said to fix it but that didn't help either.

>Piper won't do or say anything.
Sounds like a dream come true

She doesn't talk with her mouths full ...

Looks like a clothed version of Buff's modded Piper.

How are your adventures going user?

Did you complete any quests today? Who are you traveling with?

Do any settlements need your help?

I just defended Egret Tours Marina from a super mutant attack. Can't let those ruffians disrupt the Commonwealth's clean water supply.

>tfw i would kill for a APB style of applying tattoos and decals in Fallout 4
>tfw cant use CBBE hardbody with Misfit tattoos

I fucking hate that "tattoo is a part of the body instead of just a simple decal applied to the skin of your chosen body".

>tfw you keep finding more and more mods
>slowly reaching the plugin limit

Danse and i just killed the courser at greentech, went to the GAYilroad then we caught a vertibird back to the airport and built the signal interceptor. Was good times.

Sanctuary Hills needed defending while i was at Greentech but they managed to defend themselves.
I'm considering doing the Minutemen ending, cause i don't want to kill any of my companions this play through. Having Danse's corpse laying around hangmans alley in my survival game kinda got me down.

>How are your adventures going user?

Blew up the Institute, Maxson told me i was a cool gal and sent me on my way to do whatever.

>Who are you traveling with?

McCready

>Do any settlements need your help?

Yes, before blowing up the institute i got a quest to talk to Preston, i told him we were at war with the Institute and he said something along the lines of

>Damn! I knew it would come to this, however there are still more settlements that need your help

>Fallout universe has girls in power armor, junkie girls, raider girls, slave girls, army girls, robots with girls for faces, robots shaped like girls, super mutants who used to be girls, ghoul girls, roman girls, tribal girls, lobotomized girls and biker girls just to name a few
>all of Fallout 4's "waifus" are just generic bitches dressed in Bostonian attire

>(embed) (embed)
Do you even try anymore?

>hit the plugin limit for NV
>game literally rips itself apart

>play through fallout 1
>occasional annoying glitches, nothing that really pissed me off other than one instance of a save file corrupting but it was early on and i learned my lesson

>play fallout 2
>minimal bugs in first 5-6 cities i go to, really enjoying the game
>get to redding, caravans literally not there glitch
>go to new reno, constant dick ripping hair pulling battle between loving it and fighting the un fucking real amount of bugs and glitches

id literally let EA make fallout if they could do it without either infuriating bugs/glitches or crashing bugs

>no option to talk down legate lanius with confirmed bachelor

the legion banned faggotry even though they are gay

any 3-4 person bed mods?

So I'm going through my first play through of Fallout, and I feel like I've hit a wall. I've found the water chip and joined the Brotherhood of Steal, and scouted out the source of the mutants.

But there's a code needed to get into the place and I've been kinda wandering around aimlessly trying to find some clues as to where I'm supposed to be headed. Any tips on where I'm supposed to be going would be appreciated.

Some NPCs from Legion territory mention homosexuality is tolerated, just not in their military.

Any bed is 3-4 person, you just need to believe, user.

Do you believe?

i believe i need to find a way to bang piper and cait in one sitting

BELIEVE!

Pip[er canonically turns down a threesome

Is there a discorb chat?

get out

>ignore all the cool political discourse and debate of various western ideologies
>only care about the special snowflake tribals and lesbians and mutants

Sounds like this thread.

What is each of the fallout girl's, across all games, fetish?

You could try improvising something with Snap Beds.

Fallout-science food irradiation, user.

What ?
Piper - i hand it to you, generic as fuck.
Cait - =junkie raider
Ada - robot girl
Curie - robot girl

1 generic vs 3 unique is a great ratio. If anything Fallout 4 lacks normal companions ESPECIALLY female.

It's not unique if there's two of the same thing.

I got an idea.

I will install Darker Nights and choose the "Always Night" option to play a game in a dying world where sun was destroyed or some shit like that ...

But Ada and Curie are different. One is mister handy that can be turned into human and other is vaguely humanoid robot that will remain robotic.
Their personalities are also quite different.

>I will play the game pitch black

>piper
eggy farts, scat
>cait
rape
>curie
bimbofication
>cass
femdom
>veronica
cunnilingus

>what is Pipboy flashlight mod

It would make a very comfy feel where only settlements are lit up and create this area of safe warm feeling.

I loved standing in safehouses at night in Dying Light and that feeling of being safe while the dangerous predators roam the world outside the light.

>>curie
>bimbofication
Shame all Curie replacers are kinda boring and generic.

Waking up in Vault after 200 years, nuclear war and first post sleep experience being a man murdered while defending his infant son from kidnapping, Jenny snapped a little ...

That game looks suprisingly decent on higher settings and with decent ENB.

Why are there so many degenerates here

Cait:
Handholding, long walks on Nordhagen, znd cuddling safe inside watching a radstorm.

I remember a mod for skyrim where the player could have a different bodyslide preset than other females. That been ported to fo4 yet?

So, I'm playing on very hard.

How do i make it harder? Don't care for survival and having to micromanage water, sleep and so on.

Download Immersive Gameplay

uhhh hello?

falloutcascadia.com/

Could someone add a mutated version of cotton to produce cloth, I would like a way of producing it.

Another over ambitious mod that will never be finished

>10 charisma
>10 endurance
>sheering imperialist
>terrifying presence
>all toughness levels
>shoots lanius in a 1v1 duel
>if there was a bank he'd dismantle it

Better than this
fo4anime.tumblr.com/

Have a look at NorthlandDiggers. It has workbenches for your settlers that allow them to produce specific resources. This one produces bones, for example.

I just wanted to make a cotton farmer settlement.

It's funny because it's true.

Now with link: nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9710/?

Never mind, then. It looks like it does not have a cloth station, anyway. The closest thing seems to be one that can produce prewar money.

Christ almighty DO WANT.
That second screenshot looks fapable as fuck, like something from Half Life 2.

>bitching about makeup, tattoos and jewelry on a woman

Who the fuck let you out of your basement you faggot ?

the butcher in diamond city is hot

so is farenheit but she tries too hard to be edgy and seems dumb as a result.

I also really like Ingram. I want to scratch the itches she she can't reach for her ;~;

Ingram is one of the things that makes it difficult/causes me not to destroy the brotherhood. She's really sensible and likeable. Two things that are rare on the prydwen.

>Spring cleaning ain letting me scrap bodies

Welp, it was fun, back to Scrap Everything i go..

> woman
More like abomination

Looks like your character is getting ready to go on facial abuse

What went so wrong with fo4?

What was Tod thinking when he lost his goty to The Witcher?

Nice Madonna Whore complex you got there buddy.

Its hard not to lose to a superior game, user.

At least my character doesn't look like she has to sell herself for drugs

>m-m-muh waifu is pure !

Told you.

Nope, mines just not an degenerate unlike yours

>degenerate

Its okay, you convinced me about your MW complex a long time ago, you dont have to repeat yourself.

So as far as I know, the only way to have an alliance between Railroad, Minutemen and Brotherhood is through the Minutemen path.

Cause Railroad and Brotherhood destroy each other, where Minutemen have the choice of destroying them or not.

As for Synth!Shaun, can you still get him through the Minutemen path?

Yep just take him with you like the other two paths, I think he goes to the castle after the quest but then you can move him anywhere.

Best character?

I hear they have all sorts of treatments for mental issues

You really should seek help

You could go from playing virtual crackwhores to something with more taste

Haven't forgotten about this thing. I finally fixed an issue where the barrel would cause crashes a lot, hopefully I can get the rest of them done much quicker now.

I think I'm gonna cut a lot of the content I originally was going to add, like Plas-Man and his dungeon, but I might still make the plasma power armor for it. It will be a giant Plasma canister + jetpack. No idea yet what I'll make it do, but I think I'll make it work for all the power armors so you can mix and match.

Some of you may be wondering about a release date, I honestly don't know. Could be April or May, depends on how much I feel like working on it.

Cool, thanks.

i dont think you know what that means

It's supported in vanilla.

I tried to make this game fun again for me after buying the season pass a while ago.
I wanted to do a Survival run and play the DLCs.

How do I make this fun? I installed the mod for 5x Damage, but that seems to make a lot of perks absolutely redundant. Then I installed the M9 Gun mod, but I already found enough ammo for that thing to last me forever.
And will I ever run out of food? Not once have I had the need to actively look for water, food or meds. How do I make this challenging without breaking the game?

Is the 5x Damage mod a stupid idea?

imagine fallout new vegas 2 with fallout 4 engine

>imagine fallout new vegas 2
I'd rather not. I wanna see what happened to the hubologists at SanFran.

Don't talk to me or my son ever again

Or I'm gonna shove this barrel up your ass and pull the trigger

What's going on at the texture at the tip of the barrel?

It's the UV's he's clearly hasn't given it enough space so it's warping.

Imagine, It.

The house, wins.

I moved some bits and forgot to align the rest

I'm having to adjust the barrel in nifskope to get it in the "just right" area. Just dickin' around after doing some tests, and fixed some crashing issues. I now have two of the barrels working model wise. After that will come all the balancing and whatnot.

I haven't gotten the CK work all straightened out yet because for some reason it has two separate "magazine" slots and those slots both take reciever and barrel upgrades. Niero showed me how to edit that in Xedit, but I've been fixing other issues before getting to that.

>Sniper fired from chest level

Can people besides the player character crit?

Does anyone use vats on you ever?

Do you ever get hit by a cryo legendary or stuff like that?

Meant for

How absolutely fascinating man.
Please tell me more.

Confirmed horsies still exist in fallout universe

>Confirmed horsies still exist in fallout universe
Why didn't we see them? because NV's map is very small.

How does the splitter mod work in FO4? Does it divide your attack per pellet or does it just straight up spit out multiple attack per shot? I have a plasma shotgun but I dunno how economical it would be to use it rather than just switching it to sniper mode.

Probably has 6 legs like Odin's horse by now.

Why don't the horses have two heads or look all mutated? NCR fed them non irradiated grasses?

Also with the animal maker thing in Nuka World, you technically could say Fallout has the technology to bring any animal back from extinction, if it had DNA in it or whatever.

Sniper is more powerful but that's bout it, You get about 12 shots that do about 86 damage.

I think he only does that when sneaking. You wanna see something retarded?

Gatling laser "sneaking" animations. I never realized just how little effort they put into this.

>"If I squat down about 6 inches I am invisible!"

I don't know what I want to stick my dick in more. Nora or that gun.

The Plasma Caster wants to be wined and dined, and given lots of expensive gifts before it will let you fuck it.

Nora wants another baby.

Make your choice!

>I never realized just how little effort they put into this
One should never be surprised. Bethesda's genius is doing the absolute minimal work yet somehow still create something decent.