Jesus = Boring Mary Sue

>Jesus = Boring Mary Sue
>Muhammad = Interesting multi-faceted gray character

Is Islam the patrician's choice?

From is an Islamic perspective, it's the other way around. You see Jesus as perfect and Mohammed as grey because you are coming from a Christian culture. Muslims would see Mohammed as perfect, and Jesus as slightly less so.

But that's Ali

in islam you have both

That's Ali. Mohammed would be veiled, and is always drawn with a veil.
I don't think so, I think The Rasul and Isa (peace be upon them both) are free of sin.

>I think The Rasul and Isa (peace be upon them both) are free of sin.
But Mohammed still has the higher regard

thats ali, the fourth rashidun caliphs

That's not true at all. Islam refers to Jesus as "The Messiah", talks positively about him and doesn't really compare them. Just that Muhammad is the last prophet and prophet of Islam.

In Islam, Muhammad is seen in higher regard only because of historical reasons. His behaviour (the sunnah) is seen as a kind of tafseer, explanation, of the Qur'an itself. That is why his behaviour is necessarily perfect. This is why there is a 1400 year old tradition of discussion about which reports of his behaviour are accurate and which aren't.
We know Isa was every bit as guided and perfect as Muhammad, peace be upon them both, but we have less information about Isa. Simple as that.

>Is Islam the patrician's choice?
>posts a picture of mohammed.

Not all Muslims are so rigidly opposed to depictions of the prophet. In Iran it's downright common.

In any case, that's Ali in the OP. I don't know why he's so commonly mistake for Muhammad.

The Patrican does not believe in any religion or figure. He only uses it to his advantage.

Tbh My wifes son is starting to convert me haha! Maybe islam is patrician OP! Ive been browsing /r/islam too xD doesnt seem like a bad choice, ive always struggled to fit in somewhere

>Had a loli wife
>Had a magic sword
>Conquered his enemies
>Flew up to heaven and jew'd God for making them pray too much
>Cut the Moon in half once

Mahomet's pretty based desu

Sounds like a Mary Sue.

dont forget

>had a rich MILF wife too

its seemed he also has patricians taste for girls too

Why not have the best of both worlds and be a Manichean?

Literally some shit anime character.

Muhammad was arab trash, and now his people are terrorist trash. No one actually wins this one.

I like how most people on Veeky Forums talk like they all read the Quran but in fact, don't know much about Islam.
Jesus is mentioned twice as much as Muhammad and ALWAYS positively. According to the Quran, Muhammad is the last Prophet but Jesus is certainly as important him, if not more.

Moses is the best character by far from Abrahamic religion.

He has an interesting backstory, he has to make ethical decisions all the time, has a lot of inner strife, struggling to decide between his people and his comfortable life. He than faces a lot of challenges by leading the most annoying group of people ever. He has some powers but he is far from being op, he can only perform miracles if God decides to. He makes mistakes and he suffers the consequences, such as not being able to set foot in the promised land.

THATS ALI
REEEEEEEEEEE

Do you know that, not only do Muslims believe in Jesus, but they consider him one of the great prophets?

Because Ali is based af and Shiism is far better than sunnishit

>Jesus = interesting character
>Muhammad = mary sue who goes from a goatfucking nobody to leader of a massive empire, he also has tons of sex and is basically an edgy teen's fanfic character.

>Jesus = Interesting, philosophical story that can improve you as a person
>Muhammad = Ancient equivalent of a Michael Bay Movie

>believing in storybooks

Underrated. I want to lead a flock of evangelists to build me a sacred house of truth. Wich i'd fill with books of my choice

Some people say Muhhamad was into scat and loved getting sodomised by his solders. Is it true?

Fuggin blag people :DDDDDD

Jesus is literally the proto-cuck

Mohammed is the proto-alpha and reminds me a little of Donald Trump desu

pic very much related

>A pedo is seen as better than the Son of God who sacrified himself for our salvation

No wonder the islamic world is a massive shithole.

>attributing world success to validity of religion
Guess which religion became popular right during the decline and fall of Roman Empire? Guess which religion pagans blamed for the decline?

Go read City of God, Ironic that Christians use the pagan arguments Saint Augustine fought against.

Religion produce it's believers
Islam create barbaric people who ceaslessly kill each other while christianity create civilized-peaceful people who are submitted to the State and aren't violent.

My point is that the islamic world is a shithole because of islam.

>post hoc ergo propter hoc xdddd
Please stop posting.

>post hoc ergo propter hoc
kekekeekekekekekeek i refuted you by posting a phrase in latin i'm so smart lol :D :D :D

i know a bit of latin, worship me :D :D xD

No, I called you out for using a logical fallacy you daft cunt.

You're all wrong, all of these Jewish sand people are boring as fuck. The best people in Abrahamic mythology are the Saints and Haitian Loas.

>logical fallacy
>Common sense

Pick one

I shall repeat myself to be more clear, the islamic world is a shithole because the arabs are educated-indoctrinated with mudslim values i.e. killing non-mudslims, apostates, and so on.

>ywn live in a world where Manichaeism is the largest religion

christianity is the nu-male cuck religion so im going with mhmmd

Out of the way, plebs.

Post an example

I've been to a whole lot of Muslim countries and none of them are shitholes unless war zones are counted

>Implying Jesus wasn't alpha as fuck when he rekt the money-counters in the temple.

>implying Syria isn't a shithole
>implying Iraq isn't a shithole
>implying Lybia isn't a shithole
>implying Pakistan isn't a shithole
>implying Afghanistan isn't a shithole
>iimplying Bangladesh isn't a shithole
>implying Mali isn't a shithole
>implying Sudan isn't a shithole
>implying Somalia isn't a shithole
>and so on

muhammad, jesus , abraham, moses, adam, all w ere pedophiles, inbred, goat fuckers, child beheaders, inventor of ennemies, merchant of humans, looters, fornicator of slaves, adulterers, fornicators in their female victims period, their god is the worst of all demons who permanently plan and attack humans, and surely he suffice entirely as the master of all devil, the only devil is allah/god

> "I will not fall for the islam meme, OP"
> post irrelevant pic about how muh white genes are being destroyed by multiculturalism

sadly you've fallen for the /pol/ meme

Nobody is going to get triggered in here yk, just drop the bait in /b/ or some shithole you know so well

Objective best saviour right here

>every country that doesn't have american levels of development is automatically a shithole.

>jesus
>pedophiles, inbred, goat fuckers, child beheaders, inventor of ennemies, merchant of humans, looters, fornicator of slaves, adulterers, fornicators in their female victims
Time to put down the crack pipe

Only true cucks who have never felt power in their lives think this.

Men with real power realize that it is far stronger to not misuse your powers

jesus' god = abraham's god = muhammad's god = moses law, his law never changes, you think jesus will go against muhammad's life or abraham? stupid subslave self dhimmised

>/pol/ bait

Really? I've been to Egypt, Jordan, UAE, Kuwait, and Qatar and they're literally all shit.

Oh, and Nigeria which is hell on fucking earth. The only nice people were the Christians; the muslim and pagan communities were all literal trash that would walk over dead bodies to try and sell fake rolexes.