twitter.com/allierosemarie/
ca.linkedin.com/in/allierosemarie
artinstitutes.edu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill aliens

first post best post

First for Vetra is absolutely lewd.

retoasting

>anyone else think ME:A feels like an MMO that changed direction 1/3rd of the way into development?

my performance with 1070 is absolutely dogshit. is there some gfx setting thats eating it all or is it really badly optimised. shit is making me want to kill myself fps flying all over the place just moving the camera on the nexus or whatever its called. will drivers fix this?

Really? Well, still, I don't see why they would have waited until the Reapers came a knockin' to finally leave.

7th for Vetra a UGLY, a FLAT and a SLUT

I see what you mean, at first glance I would have swore up and down that they were using the Swtor engine but they using Frostbite.

no, not really

You using SLI by any chance? If so, don't.

Can someone upload the Vetra rejection audio? I get my kicks from crushing the souls of my waifu

Terrible OP once again

What like dragon age inquisition?

They got word of them pretty late, after the events of ME1.

I guess that made them finish the Initiative pretty fast and hauled ass outta there, they didn't even wait for the Quarian Ark.

no i am not. should i be running 1080p 60 fps ultra with a 1070? high?

More like it was supposed to have maybe 3-4 player max co-op but it proved too difficult to make

> Quarian ark "Hey guys we've got some technical troubles, you can go on ahead, we might take a while"
> Jien and Alec "Haha, yeah ok, see you there....."

If only the quarians ark had gotten REAPERED

3 more days. The wait is killing me

Why in most cut scenes does it looks like the characters are avoiding eye contact with other. They hiding secrets?

Well, how hard can it be taking two arks down instead of one?

I imagine if the Quarian/mix species ark actually gets to Andromeda as a DLC or something, they'll bring news of the Reaper invasion, but before any plot important shit happens so they don't have to deal with it.

It'd be interesting to see how your crew ((sans Jaal and probably Drack)) would react to it.

Tbf could make for good dlc, Quarian ark shows up after seeing the beginning of the war

You'd have people pissed off they weren't warned, regret at leaving when they could have helped and no one knowing who won and if they're birthplaces still exist

they're all spergs

Ultra with a 1070? No. Not at 1080p. Maybe at 720p.

I'd turn down a few of the more intensive settings.

that'd be fantastic

Hopefully we can have a toxic free thread. Vetra best character, calling it now.

hand just clipped through prison glass after presenting the evidence

Pretty sure quarian ark as dlc is already their plan, or from what I've heard
Which is gay as fuck, I'd much rather they largely expanded on the subraces of Andromeda, if we're not with the milky way ones I'd like to see more new ones, with more new alien civs to actually see
But god damn I just fucking hate quarians, anything but them, hopefully there's a geth infiltrator on the ark that'll help me bring it all down

What the fuck are you wearing?

>had to leave early
>didn't want to leave a little time
I have 42 minutes left on my trial. What do I do?

>"Hey Ryder, I'll be having sex with Jaal, I hope you don't mind."

comfy pyjamas

Not if I beat you to it you damn ogre.

Romance the raptor.

Take pictures

So, in Multiplayer you can play as a Human Female Kinetic. The Kinetic replaces the jet pack with using Biotics to propel them around the environment. That's the multiplayer though.

Can you do that in Single Player? Replace all your tech with Biotics like the multiplayer Kinetic does? Especially the jet pack?

I imagine if the quarian/mix race ark IS in a DLC it would contain more content than just bringing us news about the Reapers.

Wouldn't be surprised if it ALSO ran into trouble along the way and crashed on a new world or some shit.

> Listening to Vetra's romance dialogue
> She mentions a magic sword multiple times

Are we going to obtain Excalibur?

>What do you mean, you don't want to cuddle with me?
>...Bro?

If there were minimal survivors and some new species I'd be happy with that

I'm glad /meg/'s finally getting back into incest

So i played the trial to the point where it cuts you off and tells you to buy the goddamn game.
I have actually enjoed the Eos gameplay, having the biotic and other powers, the shooting became more bearable.
Does it get better after that?

The Holy Sword Excalibur was in my pants all along, apparently.

>tfw I can't find any ME TTRPG games online

I need my OT fix and have it fresh, I went through the series too many times

Doctor's orders

HE'S MINE YOU BITCH

NYREEN PADS HER CHEST

so qt. Why you hate her?

It looks like fucking plastic

>have 7 hours left
>haven't even gotten my ship yet

What can I do in that time, progression-wise? I work a fuckton Sat/Sun

Because she stole my credit card to buy a bunch of LEGO sets online.

so are you really limited to three active powers?
because this sucks pretty hard

we have so many options and only having three slots when i used to have ten fucking slots in me 1-3 is a real let down

Everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=q4EticTspcg

This is embarrassing

you don't control your squad's abilities, so 3 is enough

this ugly asari supposed to be new jilani? anyway she just asked one question from interview...

what?

you dont control your squad's abilities? AND youre limited to three power slots of your own? holy shit.

the fuck is wrong with bioware. i had ten fucking slots for my powers in me1-3 as an adept i actually needed all those slots especially in the first game. you have dozens and dozens and dozens of powers in me:a and im limited to THREEE slots? WHAT THE FUCK BIOWARE?

fuck the shitty animations why isnt this the thing people are bitching about? even in DAI you had 8. 10 in me1-3

WHY THE FUCK DO I ONLY HAVE THREE POWER SLOTS?

hot

did we bring kids along tempest?

I'm pretty sure most of the biotic profiles do that. I know the "explorer" profile replaces your dodge with a short range biotic teleport.

I think those are Vetra's

Those moans and grunts have to be taken from other audio files.

That's Vetra's.

When? I started up with Biotic training in single player and I'm using the jet pack. Kind of a let down.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJ5waeCv5lk

Sure thing.

You don't get your profiles until you talk to SAM after daddy dies.

>tfw won't be able to play a lick of the game on release because I've got so mcun bullshit going on that day
I'm just gonna call that a sick day or week desu. I cam afford to miss 1 day from each of my classes.

>skipping class for a video game
I DERSERVE TO RELAX

shes cool guess thats okay then

>when bro finds your plushies left on the bunk

Interesting. Thank you user.

I can't decide on a class

anyone else getting redirects from mediafire?

WRONG, VETRA IS JUST FLAT AND DISGUSTING

>3 is enough
What do squad abilities have to do with your own power slots? The game has a very real problem with having a huge list of powers, and only three slots to slot them into. When in past games you had 10, or 8 if you count Inquisition since it's clearly a step on Bioware's downgrading of ability slots.

I find it entirely unacceptable as an Adept player because half the fun of the Adept was being able to go purely biotic. Only three slots means I'm going to be forced into the mediocre gunplay, which, while better than ME3's combat (my personal view being that prior to this ME3 was the highest point for combat in the series) it's still mediocre by third person shooter standards.

What made ME2/3 fun for me was the ability to go full "biotic god" and with just three power slots it's hard to feel like a Biotic at all. Just a regular soldier that sometimes throws around space magic on the off chance something is off cooldown.

You're meant to switch between profiles though.

they eliminated the power wheel because it "slows down" gameplay, but to use more than 3 powers you must pause, change profiles, and wait for all your new powers to individually come off cooldown

>Tfw you cant have those fallout zero intelligence style dialogue options while playing autistic Sara

The more you post this the less likely you can force it to catch on.

No bully! She loves her LEGO!

Which would matter if two things:

1. I cared about other profiles.

2. Switching between profiles wasn't a fucking stupid concept in the first place.

It's convoluted, unnecessary and they should have just given us 8-12 slots up front. Profile switching? Seriously? Think about it. What does this add to the game? Nothing. It's even worse than the power wheel. Instead of slowing down gameplay (on console, this was NEVER a problem on PC) you have to PAUSE the game entirely, and go into a menu and switch it and then wait for a fucking cooldown on every power. Instead of slowing things down on console (and PC by way of a shitty port) it just GRINDS THE GAME TO A SCREECHING HALT.

THIS IS A STUPID FUCKING CONCEPT.

THE DEATH OF BIOWARE IS UPON US!!!!!

Why? Just because she's autistic doesn't make her a drooling idiot. She's definitely a high-functioning autist.

It will still sell millions and get 9s from most mainstream outlets.

Even DA2 has a 82 on metacritic.

Has the storyline of this game been leaked anywhere?

twitter.com/allierosemarie/
ca.linkedin.com/in/allierosemarie

>2 Year Degree
>Minimal experience in animation
>None of it is videogame related
>somehow got hired as the LEAD FACIAL ANIMATOR

It couldn't be because she's a hot female cosplayer....r-right?

Sara Ryder is high-functioning for sure; she just has problems reading body language, occasionally acting inappropriately, and relating to people because of her autism.

>WOMYN EMPOWEREMENT
>MISOGYNIST PIGS HEED TO GENDER QUOTAS SKILL IS A SOCIAL PATRIARCHAL CONCEPT!

This is just trashy human material, absolutely worthless outside tumblr page. Better hire some polish guy with
>2 Year Degree
>Minimal experience in animation

>bioware perfectly recreated shitty comic style in new AAA game

anyone else getting random crashes

really makes you think huh

>Art Institute of Vancouver

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

EA hired a roastie slut, probably saved pennies on the dollar, and got exactly what they paid for - potatoe

Is that uni a shit one?

DA2 was Biowares darkest hour - how in the fuck.
I loved DA1 and I threw the disc out the window after 7 hours of DA2.
I also liked Inquisition - wasn't bad per se, wasn't entirely memorable either - basically a rehash of Oblivion

Boy I can't wait for you autistis to start a witch hunt on her. I'm sure that'll turn out well for all of us.

artinstitutes.edu/

It's definitely lower tier than a proper university education. They are in a ton of major cities in north america