/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bddatabase.net/us/quest/1501/13/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many boxes would you expect a nigga to have gotten by now?

bout tree fiddy

Don't forget to do your daily Black Spirit Adventure!!

Reminder to filter tripfags!

If I'm just going to fish until I can afford a decent weapon, is PRI Liverto Longbow and DUO Ultimate Steel Dagger good enough?

>tripfags
>s
>only one
you think this general has an issue with tripfags?

If anything we don't have enough trips, wish I could filter out all these dumb faggot avatarfags.

You don't need weapons to fish

What if I get attacked by rude dudes?

>you rent a house with CP
>cp can be used to make money
>you're essentially losing money by having a house
>you're paying money to rent a house

fug it's real life all over again, just kill me

succ em off

I'd rather slay them all. What if I want to be a rude dude?

That would mean you're not afk fishing, and if you're not afk you could be grinding, and you don't need a duo liverto to grind Elrics or even shit like Helms/Manes/Bandits if Elrics are too crowded and it would bring you more silver but also some exp.

>You need a house to setup cooking and alchemy stations
>Make money using those instead.

Wow

What are your plans for today, friends?

I want to finish my boat and go fishing on the sea for the first time!

contemplate an heroing

You won't do it. You're too much of a bitch coward. Try improving your situation instead of bitching about how worthless you are, everyone already knows.

Nobody even knows me though, I have no contacts or family. My situation is fine anyways, im not a loser neet or anything. Nice assumptions though.

Wash my car, do my laundry, fight a world boss and try to make the long journey from 55 to 56.

try and get my DK to 55 for dem boxes, kill some more world bosses and hope for bheg and dande

>already making excuses not to do it

whatever faggot, cry for more attention

>attention
>on an anonymous Zimbabwean soup-spoon forum
:thinking:

afking doing nothing.

are you me?

am I you?

doing world bosses then start up my fishing bot

EU???

Yeah, just launched 3 hours worth of processing while I clean up the house a bit and then take a nap.

No, I'm a cute girl.

same desu senpai

What's the bonus for getting a DK to 55? Is there an event?

I grind Helms with a +15 Yuria, Scars of Dusk is OP

But are you really cute?

10 million silver and 2 lauren boxes

Oh, and how long do I have to complete that? I could swap my stuff on a DK and try to level it to grind it to 55

not really

March 29th I think, it only takes a day or two to do.

Thanks user, time to stop my afk processing!

Good luck with your Lauren boxes. I got Cron Stones, FUCK ME.

Thanks, worst case scenario I will have a character at level 55 that I can decide to use someday. I had one extra character slot to fill anyway.

Rate me?

I saw some people talking about a quest that gives a free Fishing Boat. What quest is that?

The Margoria one afaik

Can't be objective since I have a pantyhose fetish.

why does she have cataracts?

I don't know what that means, I'm level 49.

What's with that bruise on your shoulder, miss templateface?

As someone who had a cataract your eyes don't look like that.

>get only friend to try the game
>uhh why can't ninja be female
>uhh why is my generic name from Naruto taken
>uhh why do I need to discover NPCs
>uhh this black spirit is triggering me
>uhh why am I constantly getting stuck in objects
>uhh I can't figure out these quests
>uhh why does my fps drop a little in cities
>uhh my inventory is always full
>uhh I don't want a free horse, I'll just walk everywhere
>uhh this game sucks I'm going to play PoE

I can literally never win.

I agree I made a mistake with the eyes.

I'm so offended you think I used the template, I spent so long making her that pretty
Idk why the tattoo looks like that tho...

Margoria is the sea between the continent you are and the new one, here is the specific quest needed to get a fishing boat(you get a raft right on the beginning of the questline) bddatabase.net/us/quest/1501/13/
Also press O and go to suggestions tab to see the Sea Questline(lvl 55 needed)

How do you use CP to make money?

MODS

Invest in nodes and make workers collect stuff. Or if you're really fucking lazy get the adventurer token from calpheon/heidel/altinova and get free blackstones each day.

I was just messing with you. The tattoo looks like that because your texture effects are set to low or medium.

Reminds me of a heroin junkie I shot three years ago in suburban Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

>workers
They're not totally free, though! They want beer.

>adventurer token
That's what that do? I'm a very lazy person. I can't find any good resources to claim except honey which is decent.

Yeah they want beer but you can gather the stuff to make that too, or just buy it.

Adventurer token gives you blackstones each day but it's not really worth it as far as I know.

I've literally never used a horse. I just auto run + alt tab everywhere I go.

Thanks!

You remind me of a virgin nerd I used to bully in high school 7 years ago.

I usually only log on to do a 30 minute grind and explore a bit. Anything that's daily and not tied to my online time would be great.

>I've literally never used a horse

Literally kill yourself.

Why? What's the point in using a horse when I can just alt tab while running places?

careful m80, you may decide to main DK when you see how much fun it is

pro tip:

F>F>Space>F>S+LMB>S+RMB>SHIFT+F

didn't think this class is so combo heavy and so much fucking fun

Actually, the seals are garbage, don't bother with them. No idea why I thought they were good!

Retard.

You're not even explaining. I'm actually a new player and need to be enlightened.

see

Not the same guy but you should get a horse once you are above 50. Makes it easier to travel long distances, running between continents would take forever.

I'll enlighten you

*pulls out cock*

Assassin's Creed/10

>why should I use something that makes me go faster when travelling?

Is tamer shit right now?

Horses are so expensive though, and I've never even been to the other continents. All the grinding takes place around Velia anyway.

ok noob fuck off then

I feel like you're trolling, but regardless, you want a horse. A T3 will cost like 1mil from the market and will serve you fine.

goodish at 1v1, needs a lot of gear, terrible in sieges

I have a T5 that I made myself, but it takes so long to level and breed horses that I just decided it wasn't worth it. I've never used it, it's level one sitting in my stable. I just don't understand why I would need to hurry to the other side of the world ever. Just alt tab while auto running.

ok we get it you like shitposting and trolling

I don't use a horse either, never messed around with that. I don't really feel like having to go catch one and then dealing with all the breeding stuff, feeding it and whatever.

Then again, I'm also just lazy. :3

BUY ONE FUCK

Nope, no thx, That's the other thing is I don't want to have to worry about figuring out where to leave it when I go to grind mobs or explore dungeons.

No! There's way more useful things I can spend silver on.

Give me succ eppu

this is literally noob talk, you'll need a horse eventually
then don't get one retard, but a decent horse saves you money since you can get around the world quicker

You wish I was Eppu!

Perhaps, but I have not needed a horse for all the time I have played the game. I've been playing since March 2015 with six characters and never have I really needed a horse. Sure I can get one if I wanted to but its too much of a pain in the ass for a lazy person like me.

Upgrading my gear probably saves me more considering I spend so much time grinding. I never leave Velia anyway, Helms, Sausans, Pirates, and fishing hotspots are all nearby.

Oops, I meant March 2016, stupid me :P

thats fine, but you're literally a noob, at a certain point when playing you should care about the time wasted afk running places/you need a horse to run to bosses/ or just getting around in general

shut the fuck up noob, I don't give a fuck, >then don't get one retard

You don't have to be eppu, just give me succ

What're you so upset for? Did you recently spend a lot of money on a horse and now you're realizing how worthless they are or something?

no thats just how I post over the top and aggressive, get over it pussy

Why user? I really don't see the point of doing things faster. It just burns me out faster.

Nope nope! Only one person gets succ from me! You will have to settle for looking at my thighs XD

I guess if you don't want to be competitive, then you will be fine, I hope you are enjoying the game

>afk in heidel
>come back and see the warning was 25 minutes ago
>can't make it in time to kill him
>alternatively, have a friend that you want to give a ride to for some comfy pony cuddles but you can't
Yeah so worthless

>all these people without two-seater horses
how else do you go on degenerate adventures with strangers?