us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753518309
jamesab-smut.tumblr.com/tagged/Zaryahog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sombra!

Widowmaker is cute, CUTE!

Torbjorn

Is this a Lucio nerf or buff

It was a rework.

Rebalance. He's upped in a way, downed in another.

more like "faglando i'm useless" edition

Want to know this too, haven't tried him yet. So how is Lucio now after his rework?

>he doesn't know

Reminder that Genji was meant to be a sex toy, but then Overwatch noticed it and _Torb had to cover it up, so, it didn't work.

Massive nerf concealed and hidden in a pile of irrelevant minor buffs.

another healslut hero when?

She's okay.

nerf to him as a support, buff to him as a rocket with some damage and cc

gfycat com/ThisCriminalBengaltiger
how is this fair for rein?

You can't play him like before at all anymore. Boops have never been easier and Lucio himself has never been so hard to kill.

Lucio's heal is actually meaningful now, and because it's a lot harder to speedboost all 5 team members now, you're probably gonna be healing as much as you used to speedboost now.

>No discord

kys

Nerf. You have a fucking giant circle indicating your position at all times.

Doesn't make a difference if it's there or not, nobody uses it

Give me a quick rundown of the discord channel

Has anyone seen this regarding Lucio's movement speed buff: us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753618097

And considered this math about Lucio's healing nerf: us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753518309

Where does this leave Lucio? As a solo speedboosting payload/point contester who's completely ineffective as a healer at low and mid level play where teammates never stick together? And jesus christ, just look at how small a range 10m is in that first webm. Why did Blizzard think that making these nerfs to the comfiest healer in the game would be a good ide- oh right this is Blizzard we're talking about

You realize enemies can't see it right? And even if they could, Lucio is the hardest hero to kill now.

filled with normies and faggots

Just in case this isn't bait, only you and your teammates can see that ring.

Do not bully Tracer! She needs that to live!

Is he nearly useless on dive now?

prepare for wall riding lucios shitting on bastion

Just waiting for that new skin

>orisa, rein and winston shields
>lucio can no longer heal pharah at distance

Does this mean Symmetra will become viable

She'll still live, she just won't exist.

Reminder that Jeff and Geoff are making all the other healers utter shit so that their precious grandma will be the only one ever used.

New event when?

why is Orisia so shiny

Why does blizzard think Sombra should be centered around the hack mechanic to the extent of not being able to do damage, when there are a ton of hybrid characters who can do both damage and other things and are actually fun to play and viable?

Is it possible to map two actions to one button? I want to bind voiceline to right mouse button.

>dva AND winston on enemy team
>do you try to go for any of the backline you need to deal with pocket mercy discord orb and those 2 autistic fucks
Holy shit its QP, why is the enemy team ALWAYS filled with autists?

Not necessarily. His absurd mobility lets you walk straight into enemy lines and they can't do anything about it. Boops/Heals/Speedboosts and you can bail a flanker out of most bad situations.

She's using fortify silly

This is what I love most about the changes to Lucio. Forget about the healing radius and the wall riding stuff, the fact he can now bounce enemies upward is perfect.

Shift ability. Reduces damage taken.

Fortify. It's her "centaurs are not for bully" ability.

am dumb ty senpai

I meant to say, he's not useless in a dive comp, but you have to be 200% more active now. The focus is off from his speedboost and more on your heals/boops now.

Still, this change makes it sound like he isn't that great for dive, especially for Pharah, unless the Lucio stays in the thick or it or the DPS restrain their movements to not get out of his range

Tracer is exclusively for bullying

This
The webm in this link (can't post it directly since the system thinks it's spam) sums it up us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753618097
While optimists are looking at how fast he moves, they overlook that shiny indicator that shows that your teammates need to be hugging you in order to be healed. Once this goes live, you're gonna hear "I need healing! I need healing! I need healing!" more often than all other sounds combined

I need a normal skin skin that can hopefully replace Odile. A bunny skin for Easter would be great.

Centaurs are for sexual.

You're welcome, honey.

>that movement speed buff.

That honestly just feels like it was an effort to copy the speed in the new quake game or whatever from the trailer.

Oh, you meant triple dps dive with a pharah/widow at ranged?

Yeah, not so effective on that. His synergy with Pharah isn't so good anymore.

Sexual bullying is fine, but don't let her dissapear!

Post crack ships

Apparently this is a thing.

can't tell if that's Zarya or Golden age Morrison.

Don't see why. Lucio already used to be faster and they mentioned they wanted to rework him.

>to the extent of not being able to do damage

You just need to git gud at tracking.

Zarya x Roadhog

jamesab-smut.tumblr.com/tagged/Zaryahog

>sombra poster
>updated OP
>no discord
>useful information

Whoever you are amigo, thanks!

I can see that working.

Hm. In a way the lack of healing from a 2-2-2 dive with Lucio Zen as healers is fixed, but you have to mind Lucio's effective range now. Curious to see how these Lucio changed in general will work out, especially in the pro scene.

I KNOW THAT ARTIST

YOU CAN'T FOOL ME

>vertical pushback
He is a nice and useful counter now

There is no 222 dive

None of that shit.

I though Zarya/Winston/Genji/tracer/2 support was a thing

Does anyone know if it's possible to reflect Orissa's barrier as Genji?

>Zenyatta too weak outside his damage
>Gets massively buffed
>Ana's initial reception lukewarm
>Gets buff after buff after buff to the point of breaking the game
>Symmetra underwhelming to play
>Gets a total overhaul
>Nobody asks for a Lucio overhaul
>Gets an overhaul that rewards playing him closer to the team anyway
>Mercy continuously falling behind with each patch since Ana
>Every buff is a survivability buff except for the one hps buff
Blizzard, please.

People hate her fans so the character should die, don't'cha know.

>Can negate any number of enemy Ultimates by simply bringing her colleagues back to life and full health instantly
She's impossible to balance, get used to it.

stealing the tf2 medic was a mistake, i hope they remove mercy.
too bad waifufags won't allow it

>Gets buff after buff after buff to the point of breaking the game
She got all but one of them while she was still on PTR and people found her to be underwhelming even months after release.

>Gets an overhaul that rewards playing him closer to the team anyway

It is the other way around, his limited healing radius punishes DPS shitters that constantly overextend and die.

Of course Blizzard's wording is more diplomatic, they would never admit they force people to be good teammates for once and actually stick around their healer.

Sucks that dumbasses will now expect him to orbit them and hop around teammates like a douche. We already had a healer like this, she disappeared into irrelevance Mercy

How is Mercy anything like Medic?

Idiots think pointing a stick at someone and giving them health is a ripoff of Medic.
Forgetting that Ana is also a ripoff of Medic's Crusaders Crossbow weapon.

>terrible at tracking
>people tell me to low my sens
>still terrible

I can't go lower without having to lift my mouse multiple times to turn around. Feels like playing with a steering wheel.

>hurr durr things are ripoffs

"Cars are just rip-offs of horse carriages. Fuck those idiots using cars."
-- literally the sound of every guy screaming rip-off like he knew shit

Same as Transcendence and to a lesser extent Sound Barrier. Just like those can be countered, a res can be countered with almost any offensive Ult, especially a CC one. Lucio was difficult to balance as well, and here we are.

Incorrect on both counts, actually. She received both fire rate and clip size buffs that made it to live, and she was only found underwhelming for a little over a month before beyblade formed. This isn't counting another vital buff in October that increased the grenade's radius.

Alright, what's the best solo q carry right now, assuming your team is always clinically retarded? Haven't played for a while. I heard some shit about Bastion being OP for some reason?

>Blizzard reverted all of the Ana nerfs
Link please? I wasn't able to find this in any patch notes on the forums or the launcher. Or are you talking about how they're still going to nerf her primary fire, but not going to nerf her grenade anymore?

dd-bros ww@

Don't be a fuckwit.

This, I need solid advice.
Been running dva and rein to eat roadhog and bastion spam in Platinum.

I can only do so much with shit DPS tho

>Played for the first 4 months after release and having fun with a group of 5
>Don't play for a while as the group started to take it far to serious for me.
>Attempt to play a year later, and can't because I don't have a rank
>Play this season and have fun with a friend.
>He hits 3k and can't play with me who is 7 wins for 1 in placement.
>Lose next 2 games with another friend
>Get 1900, and drop to 1890 after 3 games.

I guess I should give up

roadhog/76/tracer
any hero that can self sustain and deal good amounts of dps

She was released in July and didn't see much play until October. All of the buffs she received, except the one to her grenade, she got before released on PTR already.

I assume the backlash from the Lucio changes is due to some people now will have a hard time dealing with comp anxiety because they can't just exist anymore in the backlines and now actually has to do some work?

>Get a brain damaged ana player
>Point this out after the round that he didnt heal once, kept running into rein's fire strikes, literally could not land a single shot without being scoped in, and kept waltzing into 5 people on his own. Zero awareness
>Everyone stands up for him and claims I'm just trolling and I'm 'toxic' and I'm 'griefing
>Proceed to get reported by like 10 or 11 plaeyrs

Yeah. You guys wanna know why your community is fucking trashier than DOTA's? You defend the feeding retard who's gone 0-48. On a regular basis.

Yes. They said they were going to make him actually fun to play, and they did it.

>Sombra isn't fun or viable

Lol

What do you think about comp changes?

Good

no its because existing is now all you can do, the range is too small to make use of any other mechanic so you need to glue yourself to the heels of your tanks and proceed to do nothing until everyone else is dead or youre not contributing

>literal S tier hero
>not shit

t. silvers

>Retard invites me from a pub
>Agree 'what the hell can go wrong'
>Proceed to lose 3 games in a row
>Call him on being fucking trash
>Leave
>Go back to win streaks

So how do you find friends to play this game with???

>I assume the backlash from the Lucio changes is due to some people now will have a hard time dealing with comp anxiety because they can't just exist anymore in the backlines and now actually has to do some work?
No.
The backlash from the Lucio changes is due to people who have eyes and able to use them, therefore can see that 10m radius is a damn joke.

Don't understand the point of the Eichenwalde changes, it is just an even smaller chokepoint