/ndg/ Nier/Drakengard General #10

Route J: [J]UST FUCK ME UP

>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>What is /ndg/?
A place to talk about Nier, Drakengard and Taros games

>Official Nier:Automata page
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>Important information
nier.wikia.com/wiki/NIER_Wiki

>What Happened before Nier: Automata began
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/03/10/heres-what-happened-before-nier-automatas-story-began/

>The Weekly 2B Butt .Zip Download (Lewds and Non-Lewds):
twitter.com/2b_butt

>Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia [Untranslated]
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>Drakengard/Nier Collection Archive
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

Previous Route:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12530179/
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR

I want to contribute to the final credits, but just want to know if the game deletes my saves from all three slots or only the one I'm using?

Which ending deletes saves? E?

You lose everything

One thing I wish they changed in the story was revealing 9S to be a real boy and all the other androids are equipped with shota-lust and functioning reproductive/erogenous organs. 2B then has to fight to protect her waifu's chastity, but 9S becomes the Caim of Rape and impregnates everyone anyway.

strawpoll.me/12530179/
strawpoll.me/12530179/
strawpoll.me/12530179/
strawpoll.me/12530179/
strawpoll.me/12530179/
shit I have to deal with every thread...

2B as a sword once again kills 9S on ending D.

Pod 042 and Pod 153
Zero, One, Two, Three, Four, Five

Remember.

xth for Best girls

Just throw your saves to the cloud or put them on a flash drive.

>PC babs can back up their saves and lose nothing thus nullifying the effect of Ending E

>PS4 babs can do the exact same thing

Only real people are 2 Machine head NPCs. Either humans or terminals with humans in room somewhere behind

Don't save scum. You're just proving Adam right.

Alright fags: in the eng version did they censor / freely rewrite the scripts again? Does it have only the eng dub?

Literally so can PS4.

Actually, it's 042 as in 42 = Everything

9S learned how to fight with melee to defeat 2B.

>wake up
>see this

What do

>Virtuous Contract
It feels like i'm reading something a diary of 15 years old girl.
Well, 2B is probably not far off.

Sartre was changed to Jean Paul, Beauvoir was changed to Simone in the NA version of the game. That's it.
The jp version's english subs actually still have their names as Sartre and Beauvoir

Same thing I would've done in Nier. Try to sleep with Popola and make Devola jealous

Try to hide my throbbing erection, unless they seem into it.

Savescummers are worse thrash than people who didn't delete their save.

user. Do you remember what the Intoners names were?

Magic indeed.

Engage

>Sartre was changed to Jean Paul, Beauvoir was changed to Simone in the NA version of the game
Why the fuck though?

Can't backup your save with ending E unlocked on PS4 without saying no the first time and replaying that part

Jews

Get Devola drunk and fuck Popola and then fuck Devola when she gets sober and Popola is sound asleep

He is using telekinesis to fight normally. So that pretty much is magic.

In one iteration, maybe.

In the game? Definitely not.

If I'm being completely honest, I really don't think routes A and B needed to be separate things. 9S is kind of crap in comparison to 2B so I don't think losing the repeat fights with him is much of a loss. I also probably would have liked him more if didn't give off such a strong vibe of annoying tagalong sidekick in route A due to being an npc.

They both died too recently. Copyright on their names/works and such are in effect until 70 years after they die, if I remember right. Jap copyright law is different so they can get away with it but not us.

That's why the English dub of jojo always changes the music names.

Good thing i bought the JP version then

No 9S is the real main and 2B is not. So the story would just make you play as 9S for most of it instead.

2B's importance is in relation to A2 and 9S, especially when she's dead.

Anyone got scans of the world guide novels?

Can you platinum the game then do ending E as the final thing before sacrificing the save?

>Ending_K.jpg

Yeah

>That's it.

Alright, I'll buy it on steam.
So, no jap dub, right? After that kind of promotion that hinged on how unique and japanese the game is I was hoping that they would have put it.

>finally benching 95

How long until I can get a 2B gf?

There is a trophy for all endings. If it's the last one you're missing you can get ending E and plat the game at the same time.

it has the jp voices and the jp subs if you feel like putting them on for some reason

Ok nice.

1+5+3 = 9

In around 10000 years.

>Can't beat ending E because my internet is gonna be down for a month
I wish I played Touhou more.

Never
2B isn't real

>forgot to finish some sidequests before finishing route A
>forgot to use the elevator in the shopping center

Fuck. How bad did I fuck up? Will I be able to go back and do those eventually?

Ending C unlocks chapter select.

get all other endings then

Neat, really neat. So they finally decided to work well, hope people are going to reward that.

there's gotta be a real girl out there that's similar enough

2hu isn't going to prepare you for this shit, you have a tiny hitbox, decent shot, a bunch of bombs and don't have to worry about aiming shit with the second stick in it.
Ending E shmup mechanics kinda suck, it works for hacking but not for a big bullet hell.

FUCKING MACKERAL

do i need all sides quests done for good end?

It was good

The difficulty of it actually lowers considerably if you keep retrying for long enough. It goes from basically impossible to doable but very very hard.

sexual with drunk devo

Come back when you're 300+ and we'll talk about it. Don't forget your cardio or you won't be princess carrying her anywhere.

I lost an hours worth of good progress, I kinda feel like crying.

I've had a permanent hard-on for the twins since the first game.

Something about Taro games makes it near impossible for me to jerk off to anyone from them.
Even before the game was released, I couldn't have given less of a shit about 2B in that way.

I have seen in all my travels one ass and thighs as fine as 2B's then she got in a car crash and while she didn't die her ass did and thus so did my love for her and our relationship together.

how much does 2B weigh anyway? are her android bits heavy?

I'm sure you can find some real girl weighing 330 pounds.

>didn't read the description of the fish
LMAO

330 pounds because robit.
Commander is 360, and 9S ia 280.

The artbook claims 330lb at 5'2 minus heels or 5'5 with.
You got a long road ahead if you want any time with her.

160kg it seems

as a 5'5 womanlet that uses high heels

yeah I got what I deserved.

Oddly ebough the tragedy and despair only make it better.
>no Kaine/Zero to tell you "war" stories from their childhood/life before going at it like coked up ferrets

I think it's the chins/mouths that turn me off. There's something just slightly off about them for me.

Are the boss names based on something?

I agree for the most part but the Commander is just way too hot.

I dunno, I want to love these characters, not just jerk off to them or fug them.

My unit data sits at 94% and I'm not sure how do I get it higher? How do I chech there what I'm missing?

They're all philosphers.

Philosophers.
You're literally hunting and killing human concepts/philosophies/ideologies and/or their avatars.
Its ironic.

how does this game keep getting sequels
drakengard was a boring hack and slash eragon clone
then it went full anime

The bosses are all philosopher names
They had to switch the first and last names of these two people for copyright issues

That's Eros&Thanatos working togheter.

You can fug/jerk off to those you love.

She's hot as FUCK but I still don't find myself looking up lewds.
Not yet anyway.

Why can't I consistently hack robots? After the minigame they just explode.

Except Nietzche. He's too OP.

>Adam and Eve are the philosophy of the Bible.

can't be aggroed

Don't aggro them.

Enemies are too hard to control. You hack neutral targets to help.

You only get the extra options if you hack them without getting noticed. Also I think ones important for sidequests etc will explode regardless.

>Except Nietzche
Pretty sure big G got to him first.

JP wiki
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/

Wow ok, so my plan to use a flyer for the chest is not possible then.

>cypress stick platforming first try
feels good man

Don't. The only lewds of the Commander is her going elbow-deep inside 2B's android cunt and making her pee.
Good Commander lewds when, Japan? I am doomed to draw them all myself?

if you mean the flooded city one its possible to hack one of those fliers if you kill the nearby enemies and say just barely outside their range. it's hard but i got it fairly quickly.

2B9S
O T P
T
P

Remote control one other robot and then walk up to the flyers. They won't aggro.