Strayans of Veeky Forums, if any of you are still here with the shit that went down in /dat/...

Strayans of Veeky Forums, if any of you are still here with the shit that went down in /dat/, I'm an Amerifat moving to Gold Coast in July and I have around 15k USD which is about 20k roobux to blow on a car or cars.
I basically looking for
>v8 Manual preferably wagon
Or
>4x4 with a manual
Or
>Japanese sports car
Are R33 GTSts reliable for daily driving? What about GTRs?

pic semi related. Almost exact same to my blazer

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/g5Sdy
infrastructure.gov.au/roads/motor/sevs/
rvcs-prodweb.dot.gov.au/sevs/sevsindex.htm
j-spec.com.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>V8 manual wagon
Commodore SS sportswagon.

>Are R33 GTSts reliable for daily driving
Most are pretty fucked, but if you fix it up and don't do stupid shit it'll treat you well enough. Parts are reasonably available.

It's a huge cop magnet though, and fairly fuel thirsty.

>discord.gg/g5Sdy

If you already have a 92-94 Blazer, what more do you need? Drop an NV4500 and L29 into it. You can even convert it to RHD if you want once you get there.

Ve commodore wagon
Patrol Navara hilux even a Land cruiser
R33 gtst is fine for daily drivijg if you buy a good one, can get a r34 gtt for that price though

RHD conversion costs a small fortune. And I'm pretty sure you've got to get GM junk converted by Holden. They're definitely the ones doing the Corvette conversions here.

The R34 tax is bollocks. Completely unjustifiable beyond trying to avoid the reputation the R33 has.

get a R33 GTST but make sure its the 6 speed Series 2.

Dont expect it to be a reliable daily, dont forget they are a 20 year old supercar.

Also get one with coilovers if you can.

For the money though you could build/buy a VE Commodore with 600rwhp and make it turn a corner, makes a good sleeper and excellent daily.

As for 4WD get a Crewman and Lift it.

How do import laws work there? I'm not selling my blazer even though I'm leaving. It's staying with my brother.

fucked

infrastructure.gov.au/roads/motor/sevs/

WHO IS POSTIE

what happened to /dat/?

>t. newfag

spammers and faggots from discord ruined it.

>inb4 i get blamed
i havent fucking been here for 4 months lol

>How do import laws work there?
>infrastructure.gov.au/roads/motor/sevs/
>rvcs-prodweb.dot.gov.au/sevs/sevsindex.htm
>j-spec.com.au/

If it's on the list there's a case to be made. Not everything on that list is approved, but it could be.

You can find an R33 Skyline imported without too much trouble already, especially on the Gold Coast.

Autism happened.

Fuck off whoever you are.

>Fuck off whoever you are.

You don't pay the manufacturer to convert it, of course that would cost a fortune. You convert it yourself using parts from a similar model. In this case, find a wrecked Holden Suburban.

falcunt ruined everything
fuck off Sean

Your fucking dense

i havent been making /dat/ for 3 months then you blame me for killing it, i didnt make it because you faggots DONT talk about cars, i had to go to barns discourse because u succ m8

Oh boy here we go

Ya blew it OP

remember when /dat/ used to only be 50% shitposting and 40% cars with 10% bants?

Cant we go back to that?

>You convert it yourself
It has to pass inspection to be registered. A hack job in your shed won't cut it.

Who said anything about a hack job? The entire point of using a similar model is that you can do most of it with factory parts that bolt right in place of the old ones.

Why would he want that? A V8 landcucker would run rings around it

>V8 LC would run rings around a 454 Blazer

>228 hp @4800 rpm vs 290 hp @4000 rpm
>302 ft-lbs vs 410 ft-lbs
>5390 lb vs 4868 lb
I don't think so.

Arabs do some mad shit to landies don't doubt em