I was exploring some old garage and found this, can anyone tell me what it is?

I was exploring some old garage and found this, can anyone tell me what it is?

dude how many fucking times are you going to make this thread. you've been doing this shit for months now and the thread never gains any traction. i don't know what kind of sick enjoyment you get from this. it's not a subtle troll or meta commentary on anything. it's fuckin weird bro.

t. assmad faggot

op is aussie

we live for this shit

anyone have an idea?

Looks like an old Focus RS. You can tell by those vents.

can you put ham in the engine bay in the next thread? if you do please screenshot it incase I miss it

It's a lantern

Fiero with a bodykit

Dude, you're right!

Yeah, I can tell by the windshield lines. Good call!

It's an old fashioned kerosene lantern.

If correct this is probably a holden commodore or some other gay shit like that

I will fucking kill you. I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU.
Stop posting on MY board.
This is MY board. Fuck OFF.
THESE ARE MY FRIENDS. I HAVE DEALT WITH YOU FOR TOO LONG, GUY.
YOU'RE DONE FOR. YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD.
DEAD. DEAD AS ZED. CAPISCHE? YOU ARE FUCKED, YOU RIGGATONI DICKED MISSUBITCHY Lanka DRIVING DUDE.
AH. AH. DEAD.
I WILL FIND YOU.
YOU AND THAT GOT DANG CHICKY POSTER. ALL THE FUCKING CHICKIS. PUT THE GOT DANG CHICKENS DOWN. NIGGER YOU SPOOKING THEM.
AH. AH.
MY BOARD. MY BOARD. MY BOARD.
WOOOOH. MY. BOARD.

t. busrider

isn't she cute though!
she likes corn alot, and also cereal. it likes chilling in the shade on hot days, or turning up dirt to look for bugs and stuff. super friendly. oh and if she hears you crinkle plastic she'll run to you, cause she thinks you have food.

Just keep them away from the cars, guy. Let them be. They have rights too. Id be offended if you posted me on a chink board every day without me consent

wait what?

Good god

I too would feel like a massive faggot if I owned a riced out auto Lancer

i don't get it.

God damnit. So you're both the chiggun poster and lancer spammer

THIS WHOLE TIME THE CHICKEN POSTER WAS THE AUTOMATIC MITSUBISHI DRIVER

Is this a sort of coming out of the closet reveal. You monster

Oh well. Is it easy owning chickens. Im interested

lancer? what lancer?

Chicken poster confirmed rich guy

A demon

yeah, give them feed and they'll eat when they feel like it, they won't over eat. they poop a shitload, so have a hose and sweepy thing on hand. you need to give them a cozy home so cats, and other predators can't get em. and also sweep the poop out of there every now and then. don't get roosters, they're loud and (mostly) really aggressive. give them a nice little water thing so they can peck and get water from, or just leave a container of water around and refill and tip out the old water every few days. get to know your chickens young and every time you're with them, have food around so they can associate food with you get real comfy with them when they're older.

Yeah this is cute but...
Would you cooked it?

I intend to keep them safe, and no roosters. Should I decide to get some one day.
I used to live with an uncle, had both. They'd roam, little chicks following. Kick dust. Legs disappear when they sit. Peck at stuff.

thats chill as fuck. its cool just sitting back and watching them do their thing.

this many chickens in one thread what a fine addition to my folder.

What the literal fuck is happening in this thread

The absolute autism in this thread

Namefag posting anime pictures calling other people autistic

15yo son of a moderate white family

post rare ralliarts

MR 2 with Lamborghini doors

It's a lantern. You are supposed to have someone walk with one of these 100 feet in front of any motor vehicle.

Why don't the mods who monitor the thread just delete these when they are posted? It seems to me that they would be justified because it's not auto related. I understand that censoring threads can be a slippery slope, but this is not a thread that is appropriate to Veeky Forums.

Man I love the Fiesta RS

silver golf