Auto Sticker General #230

>All I want is stickers
Also BT is still alive minus 1 kidney

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

townshipracing.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOON DID NOTHING WRONG.

Where can I buy Naruto stickers

any critiques before I put it in the "to be printed" folder?

I'll buy this the moment its up for ordering.

As I said before can you make it look more like a joke of some sort (possibly a vinyl Design)? I dont want normies thinking im a paranoid schizo.

>Where can I buy Naruto stickers
Redbubble you fucking gaylord

i finally got my cutter working reliably
anyone want me to make anything? i have black matte
hoon asked me a while back to make a hoon responsibly so i test cut it

Why can't I join I sent you a PM on insta reeeeeeee
Also COPPED

sometimes i like this thread but i also hate it sometimes. i'd be glad if it was gone
I GOT MY STICKERS FUCK YA'LL T B H

>caring what normies think about you

user, please. why would you be here if that were true?

Shadow government is just like gym class. There's a mandatory penis inspection day.

TWINGO KEYCHAIN WHEN

imoutodreams a CUTE!

printed stuff is coming soon

>mfw see previous thread after not seeing it for a few hours

Hey saw your post from last thread. Hope you're feeling better man. That shit hits like a train. Better times are coming. Fight on!

it's on the horizon. haven't felt this hype in a while.

>6▶
>File: wat.png (906 KB, 785x850)

I saw this in the last thread and have been out of the loop for a while w2c?

Being an Ausfag is suffering. Everything takes so fucking long to get here.

dead cruiser

Will you be taking orders for print runs?

the FBI sent them out to anyone who got through the 90's without using drugs. OG ones are rare af

HOON DID NOTHING WRONG
SHADOW GOVERNMENT ARE IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL MODE MAKING UP LIES BECAUSE THEY CAN'T DEAL WITH SOMEONE OUTSIDE THEIR CIRCLE JERK TAKING AWAY POTENTIAL BUSINESS
HIS BLACKLISTING WAS UNJUSTIFIED, AND HIS BAN FOR ADVERTISEMENT IS PURE CORRUPTION

BOYCOTT ALL APPROVED VENDORS NOW

Can you make a variant with the Mumble logo?
That's /ovg/'s Shadow Government.

Anyone make good rear view mirror stickers?

So should I buy from project hoon or not? The faq says he is blacklisted but lots of people in threads saying he is a legitimate seller?

Bought an acrylic sheet today as a little sticker board. I know it's going to turn out shit but it's fun to place some stickers without consequence.
Don't really want to use slaps because that kinda defeats the purpose of it but we'll see.

hes blacklisted for acting like a cunt, pretty sure he actually delivers on his sales

blacklisted for being a shithead and also a liar

he is a real store though that will probably follow though with sales

Diggin that woomy ya got there

What does he lie about and why is he a shit head?
And that doesn't seem like a fair reason to blacklist someone and damage their reputation and business prospects.

I'm going to buy from him anyone as a sign of support

>mfw i overheard this was happening on another board and came to watch

You do that, there is no fine definition on what the blacklist is. It doesn't say that you have to be a scammer to earn a place on our blacklist but I will tell you Hoon definitely earned that spot on the list. He foolishly thought he could face the /osg/ shadow syndicate and win.

So basically a few no life losers got mad and tried to punish him? Sounds pretty pathetic desu, they must have spent a lot of their school life inside lockers

Yeah, that's exactly what happened Hoon.

The shadow government knows who you are and where you live Hoon.

Oh, just checked the link under his site in the blacklist
Its a photo of after he was blacklisted? They must really hate hoon

I am a real store. I deliver on sales. Order something and use code: hoonxosg for an osg discount if you'd like, it's not going to be around in a few days

If you check the earlier threads you can see exactly why. He is gigantic autist even by Veeky Forums standards.

Are people starting to ironically hoonpost now?

Gotta keep it low key or the shadow government janitor starts deleting

>He is a gigantic autist
But he isn't a weeb and he happens to be a very handsome dude irl. I think they just hate bevause he's a Chad

>gigantic autist
It's the fact he keeps coming back here to shit post after being banned multiple times by the mods under our payroll.

If you had the patience to scroll through the archive you could visibly see thread quality(and our profits) go up every time he is banned.

soon

I'll be revealing something first and working on other stuff before I do.

holy shit hoon can you get more narcissistic?
everyone knows its you you indian piece of shit, you aren't fooling anyone.

>Indian
Umm excuse me, the politically correct term is native

No, my records say right here he is what you would call a "poo in the loo" on the international board.

I've got far too many splatoon stickers

Thank

Put em up. Gimme da vectors boss.

Most of the logos are in one huge file but here's one I traced back when I first got my cutter.

Not great but this is what I got before I head to bed.

Radical my man.

Thanks.

Share your folder some time, always looking for more stuff.

Have a good sleep dude

Would you make up a splatoon bundle to sell on your store? Id be interested in a few

Just bought $77.98 worth of stickers total across 4 different sellers. Think I left a

oh and forgot to mention I'll be buying kawaiiordie's big megumin once my paycheck deposits tonight (this morning? it's like 3:30 am hurry up bank)
With all these material possessions, there's no way I'll be able to commit suicide now, right guys?
Right?

You'll never know until you try

Preorders still up. Closing on Friday 11PM PST.
Kitsunemagic.bigcartel.com

ayyy

>that squiddo
Any chance I could toss some money to your way for a pack of random splatoon stickers?

Stop posting that. I told myself I would only get slaps of my favorite girls and not any else. But you're really tempting me. If it were only Utaha senpai id be on that shit

I wasnt aware i was sharing a thread with people who collect trash

Did you leave the protective film on it?

Boy....

>lots of people in threads saying he is a legitimate seller
It's actually just him samefagging to try and clear his name

No it's actually many different people supporting him but I can see why you think otherwise because you have to protect your secret club

Waifu drama? Is this the product of the Shadow Government?

To celebrate the drama boiling down (and to sell all my inventory) the rest of stickers are currently 1 dollar.

townshipracing.us/

>MAGA soldout

FUCK

You know what. I have some I'm holding out to sell locally, but just for you user check again.

TYBTSR

And this is how you run a store.

This is what /osg/ is all about-
Sharing our autistic designs with other anons, with fun first and profits as an afterthought.

Dorf I know you are apart of the shadow government. You can't divert and confuse us. Hoon will be bigger than all of you anime losers.

>Nine lives sold out
Fuck

>profits as an afterthought
Lmaoing at your life rn. How long have you been here?

More unnecessary random kanji garbage

Doff you're retarded, we all know it's you Hoon posting in other threads to start drama with your trip off.

You've been wanting to start a store since before Hoon but you have zero talent. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is faggot and open up.

>fun before profits

Next joke faggot.

>$2 yesterday and $1 today

Are you going to refund those who bought before?

>he's selling so cheap because no one is buying his low energy shitty shit

You seem a little salty about a 80% discount. Considering you and TSR use the same supplier hoon it must hurt to see his stickers listed at 1/10th the price of yours.

Yo the guy who wanted the custom Nicki cut I emailed. Still interested?

better stickers too

This Hoon guy really needs to just kill him self and move on with his life.

Gimme a quick rundown that I can use for the greentext and you got it.

Fuck off.

your post inspired me to make die cut sticker, here sticker. the arrow represents your post being above mine since it is of recent.

oh man that get

Is this the next level of doubles?

Hoon BTFO

>xzibit.png.wma

WHAT THE FUCK

Die-cutting your own dubs...

that's it, shut down /osg/. it's done, we'll never top this

Behold, another shitty subaru joke.

Diamond Dozen

Damn I didn't know it sparkles, this is amazing. Thanks impure.

Shit sticker, even worse was he didnt make it. He just printed it for free money.

I don't give a shit. I didn't see it on anyone else's store and I wanted it.

Holy shit that's so fucking cool. I want that slap but can't order for a while unfortunately

That's so fucking shit, it looks worse in real life, the text is shit, the image is shit, nothing lines up with anything else, and impure did not even make it, he just printed it for free money.

Pathetic.

>fun first and profits as an afterthought
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It looks great!

Reminder to report all Hoonposts and Hoon Posters.

Sincerely,
Shadow Government

>it doesn't have a 1px border so it's shit
Who did design it, pray tell? And why aren't they selling it? Why are you all so butthurt about a person "stealing" designs when all of these stores are one phone call away from being shut down for copyright infringement anyway?