Tfw you're in your miata and blasting YMCA and In the navy

>tfw you're in your miata and blasting YMCA and In the navy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RnV4g8v3o_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Ne3XojNonEU
youtube.com/watch?v=v8kimZy1Tpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I turn the child/window locks on so they're stuck down in my bright blue fagmobile and blast shit like "hello kitty" by avril lavigne and sign along with it at stop lights in traffic to embarrass my gf. Still wondering why she hasn't left me.

>tfw want to blast Bee Gees while cruising miats but afraid of getting shot on the country backroads/towns
State wasn't even part of the south but there's still confederate flags hanging here and there

and then you pull up to a red light and you turn down your stereo like the bitch that you are

>he doesn't roll down the windows and crank up the volume
I don't give a shit what people think of me, I'm at peace with the fact that I have shit taste in cars and music.

>afraid of getting shot
Pretty sure this isn't the fucking '50s. Just do your thing. If they're going to shoot you for your choice of car or music, there's a pretty good chance they were gonna go off the deep end at some point anyway. Invest in SIQQ MAWDZ for the Miata to dodge them redneck slugs, or just buy a gun. Just be sure to listen to Stayin' Alive to be extra-sure that your mortality isn't stress-tested.

>miata has bose speakers
>unironically enjoy super eurobeat
>massive obnoxious car-vibrating bass
>bright, clear treble
>can't get past half volume before it's ear-bleedingly loud
>turn it up at every light with a stupid grin
>watch all the other cars' windows go up
>ENTER MY MIND AND TAKE ME NOW
>GONNA CRASH INTO THE MUSIC
>POWER OF SOUND

>it ain't me starts playing

>take delivery of nd miata
>radio station is already tuned to gay pride station
>mfw
siqq bantz imo but the station must be run by a /mu/tant because it's on point

>SOME FOLKS ARE BORN

>MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG

I do this for decency
I can't hear it at driving speeds so why would I blast it when everything's quiet?

the song is called fortunate son you fucking philistine

Spotted the silver spooner

Get this hothead outta here!

>Blasting the clean version

>pull up to light
>SEE THE FAGGOT WITH THE EARRING AND THE MAKEUP ON
>YEAH BUDDY THAT'S HIS OWN HAIR

I like blasting Bill Nye the science guy in my e30 to gauge people's reactions

I sincerely hope its this version

youtube.com/watch?v=RnV4g8v3o_E

Wut speakers do you have?

mfw i have no face and i blast kyary pamyu pamyu with a healthy amount of shame

What part of ohio are you from?

The central pennsylvanian part

OEM Bose system in '99 NB with OEM head unit, tape adapter to Blackberry Mini BT speaker paired with Sandisk Clip Sport+.

3/4 volume on the MP3 player avoids the boomy retard bass the Bose system is notorious for and the BT audio quality is high enough to avoid the "rain stick" compression artifacts.

postan best stoplight song
youtube.com/watch?v=Ne3XojNonEU

maybe i turn it down because im courteous to others on the road rather than a nuisance?

you know sign language? neat

Almost the same thing

Are the hillbillies there just as white trash and have to drive a truck to tell other drivers they "aint no city boy" *spitoon spit*

Used to intentionally embarass my gf like this too
She was immune to it though, I loved that about her

I've been doing this shit with Momentz recently
youtube.com/watch?v=v8kimZy1Tpk

>not blasting the Big Money Salvia theme by Hot Dad

I p much just listen to future funk, city pop, disco italo, trap, afro disco, enka, and w/e genre nujabes and emancipator elong to. LGBTQIA+ anthems not so much unless it's taytay or Gaga or Madonna

>Village people
>Shit
Homosexual music is patrician

Andrew is that you

YMCA is kinda desperately played out. Like if nobody played it for 50 years it would still be played out. It's up there with Purple Rain and In The Air 2nite on the list of shit that never needs to be played again.

I was referring to my personal music taste, which consists of Eurobeat and a ton of obscure shitty artists that nobody's ever heard of.