That moment you realize that gm is the second best electric car manufacturer behind tesla

>that moment you realize that gm is the second best electric car manufacturer behind tesla

>range extender hybrid with twice as much ev range as the prius prime
>240 mile range ev under 40k with 200hp, good handling, fantastic frontal visibility and an instrument cluster (unlike the model 3)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJyHyH1niW4
youtube.com/watch?v=ifgw1Lx0ELI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the need to make a rr electric car because right tesla is the only one that offer electric cars that appeal to people other than virtue signalers.

>buying an electric car
It's like you hate cars and driving. Or you really wanna show off your effeminate side.

No thanks. I don't want to share the roads with golf carts.

Isnt the Leaf the best selling electic car??

Still an electric car, meaning that it's automatically shit.

They can be good its just that they all target idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=cJyHyH1niW4

is he a hybrid shill now?

There is literally nothing wrong with an EV as a daily.

>needing to rumble his veeate all the time to feel manly.

not having an electric daily and a fancy gasoline sports car
basically see I'm looking at leasing a bolt and also picking up a 996 gt3
the mazda 6 is the best in it's class aside from not having a v6 option yet people would still rather buy accords and camrys

that's like having the second biggest clit

you're saying it like you're gay.

Electric DD and a nice gas powered weekender is the way to go.

ITT: GM shills, fanboys, and people who forget that GM made the worst piece of shit in history

>entry level cadillac, built on the bolt platform
>magnetic suspension with suspension tuning by modern cadillac
>cut the range to 150 but put a much more powerful motor in there and overvolt it for powah
>hydraulic steering
gimmmmmiieeeee

youtube.com/watch?v=ifgw1Lx0ELI

There is something wrong with having an EV as a daily. Its called being a treehugger. If you cite "electricity is cheaper" then you're a poorfag who should just be taking public transportation.

There is no possibility that a pure electric car can be good.

>not appreciating the rumble of a proper gasoline motor

Hear me out here. Say I get a Volt or Bolt as a DD. That means I have a quick accelerating little commuter that's dirt cheap to run. This gives me more gas/mod money for muh V8 or muh tarbo fun car. Although that is ignoring the hefty investment of the new car itself instead of a 5k civic.

Just drive your V8 or turbo car all the time. What are you, a poorfag?

Because whatever my future fun car ends up being, it'll most likely be my baby and I'd not subject it to the horrors of most retards on the roads day in and day out. Also if it's something like an 818 I like living through crashes with SUVs.

by virtue of being on sale the longest
the bolt only just came out

whatever faglord

The Bolt is really nice

there is a paddle on the left side of the steering column. you pull it and can engage varying amounts of regen braking. you can fully stop the car in normal driving with out having to use the brakes. the paddle does turn on the brake lights.

the acceleration is smooth and powerful in a way only an EV can be.

interior is huge. i'm 6'2" and I can move the front passenger seat so far back, my legs cannot reach the end of the footwell.

Actually seems like a pretty good idea desu