/meg/ mass errect general

Synthesis confirmed for best ending because immortality and pinnacle of evolution!

Launch Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=X6PJEmEHIaY

Multiplayer Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=6OmW-4F4h30

Character Creator Video
youtube.com/watch?v=vneuvpFQQy4

Pax Main Stage Presentation
youtube.com/watch?v=0OitlhG0oIM

Quarians, Drell, Volus are out
youtube.com/watch?v=ijqN2pMWyOo

Tour the Tempest and Meet the Crew
youtu.be/jY0RK-i1dGc

MEG's updated Pastebin
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

Unlocking the game early via VPN
pastebin.com/AKx8Bz5X

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=318QozVlibY

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20170320T17&p0=26&msg=Andromeda Launch&font=cursive
e621.net/post/show/1139172/2017-abs-alien-ambiguous_gender-balls-belly-biceps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for Mass Effect 3 is garbage from the start to finish.

threadly reminder to always protect your autistic sister

>synthesis
>good
thankfully that'll never happen and you will die. alone.

With the abillity to transfer data and process it people are able to understand each other in a far better and faster way people would be able to resolve the past issues and work together with the reapers and even husks

Though i am sure many simpletons like "reee i hate synthetics" and drumpf supporters would rage and go in full denial

The hope of humanity in Andromeda lies on them.

do autists sex

Well, /meg/? Is she /our/ girl?

Thank you

The leaked romance lines sound cute desu.

Especially when she calls Ryder by his first name.

Why do people care so much about the romances so passionately even though they haven't even played the full game or even know the characters that much?

So if the crew for the Andromeda mission left in between 2 and 3, does that mean we aren't going to hear about any of the shit that happens after 3, or are we gonna get some fucked up messages from the galaxy midway through the game?

Honestly, you are a terrible person.

I kinda though me3 was bad with all the hate because i hadnt played it for years but god fucking damn it, i replayed it and it was beutiful.

The game has so many beutiful, happy, sad, funny moments, the characters are truly appealing and you actually feel close to some of them.

And the gameplay was great, so for me me3 was the best in the series, because i care about THE JOURNEY, not the end.

This is the most hilarious meme ever, i always laugh at it for some reason,a no matter whose face is in there

Do we not get to name our protag this time? Or is it one of those FO4 deals

What's his endgame?

Kallo is best husbando!!!

Reminder that the sexy squid man may only be available to "I like Pie-der" Sara Ryder and that Scott got two humans again.

I want to kiss her nose.

Sorry primitive simpleton, transhumanism is moving fast irl too and life extension experiments have already begun.

If you are healthy there is a good chance you ll be able to get some life extension medical stuff later on in life, unless you are a poorfag aka mcdonalds workers/courtesy clerk and other trash tier job and cant afford it ;^)

Immortality will come soon after, but feel free to die, stupid emotional people who cant handle more than 1 lifetimes arent really wanted

>i always laugh at it for some reason,a no matter whose face is in there
what if it was yours?

>autistic daughter has to be put on a coma to survive and will probably even more brain-damaged when she wakes up
>son would rather be a faggot and take it up the ass than continue your legacy
Death was a mercy.

Is Kallo as sweet and cute as he looks?

Fucking his sister.

is vetra a virgin tho

are you making this shit up on the go or are you writing down your fever dreams?

I picked Destroy but honestly if something like synthesis were possible today, like getting a dose of perfect nanites that repair all my cellular damage incurred from aging, I'd spend my life savings on it.

You mean her feminine penis

Would still be funny lul, though wouldnt really work since im gay so i wouldnt feel bad.

whats the point of synthesis if you(shepard) cant be a part of it?

he's gey

well yeah, but in me3 Shepard dies in the synthesis ending

You can name him, but there seem to be special lines for the defaults.

do you really think the collective spirit of a whole species contained within a reaper would just be like " it's fine guys, getting processed by the reapers wasn't that bad." or is emotion gone with synthesis?

>Grizzled veterans that have seen so much shit they are just flat out wise from it
>Guys doing morally questionably things for the right reasons
>vigilante cops/guards ect...
These are my favorite character types, and obviously Mass Effect delivered for me with Wrex and Garrus.

Because of the setup I feel like ME:A is going to never give me that, am I right?

No

I want fuck her sister!

Drack and Vetra

>whats the point of synthesis if you(shepard) cant be a part of it?
Wow.

>Eos looks pretty comfy
>the dialogue isn't too sketchy
>combat is meh
>custom classes look pretty good
>plot is meh
>some animations look alright
I'm hoping a crack gets here soon. I'm not going to pay full price for a game that has noticable problems, and I'm already saving for AC7. Besides the problems, the game looks alright

nigga you gay

yes, you are right

you have something to say?

No, he's being serious. If humanity doesn't blow itself up, in a couple of decades, we'll have tech that extends life, then eventually consciousness transference to machinery will be possible.

>Because of the setup I feel like ME:A is going to never give me that, am I right?
Correct.

If you haven't noticed, this much younger cast is basically a bunch of college kids on a road trip. Hence why I couldn't possibly care any less.

she's a good rock climber but she's no assfu
>rock climbing leads to ryder "climbing" a female who looks like a rock
bravo
i
o
w
a
r
e

There's one but he dies in the prologue.

Notwrex probably qualifies too.

>in a couple of decades

>Denial intensifies

Each reaper is one individual, there arent many voice.

I dont think emotion is completely gone, but people since they are able to process data faster will be able to gain more self awareness and thus become less hypocritical and emotional and cope with problems faster

But who can really say what would happen when organics were able to think just as fast as synthetics

>consciousness transference to machinery will be possible.
I still havent found anyone who has a good plan for it, i mean it sounds like the best bet is to copy paste but that means it is cloning, not transferring, you just clone and kill the original. Though if it become possible it does sound like a good way to live forever

It seems biological interference seems like the best bet to stop aging these days combined with machine parts for some organs.

being a twisted fucking psychopath
Patrician taste my dude

>late 20's
>gets along with everyone
>virgin

Sorry user.

>any MEA romance
>patrician
get out of here kid

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20170320T17&p0=26&msg=Andromeda Launch&font=cursive
GETTING CLOSER

HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!

>Patrician taste my dude
Fuck off, dyke

I just want to deflower an alien, is ME:A going to disappoint me?

I didn't mind ME 3 for the most part. The ending ruined it all, though.

Tali is dead and gone user, let her go

I think so at-least. But i haven't played more then the trial. So i can't say more.

So whats the opposite of a feminine penis? Masculine Vagina?

Would Tazzik the buff Salarian have one?

Can't wait for IGN to rave about how great it is, and how the animations are a style choice that fits perfectly.

Then I can't wait to see it get assblasted by everyone who's not paid to love it.

implying I romanced that moldy hag

Someone said you can find her sister in the trial but I never did. Please post pics.

>in a couple of decades, we'll have tech that extends life

HAHA fuck no, not with the retards we have running things now.

Science is a liberal conspiracy don't you know?

We are now more antiscience and anti-intellectual than at any point in our history, our time of progress is over, we are going backwards now.

Correct.

Vagentlemen are men with vaginas, through surgery usually or ftm.
Vagentlemen are the opposite of shemales since they remain male but have a vagina while shemales look female but have a feminine penis

Don't forget

>Works heavily using "favors"

That reminds me, how old is Sid?

That's the exact feel I've been getting from watching this shit.

To me the game looks like they picked a bunch of fucking kids for legit no reason to be the central most pivotal group when there are thousands of people that qualify 10 times over more just fiddling their thumbs.

It almost feels like a fucking anime script with a child shoehorned into a role as the lead just so kids can self insert.

Is it that simple? Is that what this is? Did bioware make a fucking kid the lead thinking it will make more kids buy the game?

In ME1-3 there was no question why people followed me, fought for me, listened to me, ect...
I was a fucking war hero that was promoted to some borderline all powerful super cop for being such a badass they couldn't stand it.

Is this a Disney movie turned game?

I want to play the dad.

Female Hyenas

>I just want to deflower an alien
Already crossed that bridge, user. Do asari have hymens?

>Being this low-test

>It almost feels like a fucking anime script with a child shoehorned into a role as the lead just so kids can self insert.
bingo

FTL communication and even FTL travel are entirely possible if time is real, objective and absolute. This idea is going against Einstein, which is normally a bad bet, but physicist Lee Smolin has put forward some very solid arguments for time being real.

If time is real then travelling backwards in time becomes fundamentally impossible. This seems far more intuitive to me than banning FTL because of the obvious paradoxes involved with time travel.

In the common interpretation of Einstein's equations, FTL travel puts effect before cause which ruins everything. This never made sense to me: I can only see it as putting the effect before the observer getting knowledge of the cause.

I they do it was probably broken long before they had sex, from exercise or something.

but I want to do it again, is that so wrong? I like what I like user

welp

here we go lads

It's called "Cuntboy" you retard.

Is it just me or did Liara's chest get bigger and bigger as the series went on? Did Benezia's genes kick in during those last 3 years?

>his

cora, along with every other character in mea is shit

dude just stop

So
Gamergate part 2 or what is happening?

>find out you can toggle helmets to stay on all the time
>no longer have to see shitty animations

No cuntboys are feminine, or ftms most of the time.
A vagentleman is masculine, either slightly chubby or fit.

Cuntboys like the word BOY implies is a feminine hairless flat chested woman.

Other terms for vagentlemen are cuntmen, cuntstud etc but i think vagentlemen works the best.

So would Tazzik just take control of sex, treating you like a living dildo?

>Inb4 Salarians are asexual
I don't caaaaaaaaaare

Vetra's sister A CUTE! CUTE!

Wait a minute

Why is her head a different color? Why is she so short? Did Vetra's dad get cucked?

how is that not a sin worthy of harassing her?

>tfw this sparks Gamergate 2.0

Sad thing is Sloane didn't look that bad in the trailer.

Total cherrypicking what they're doing here by not showing Addison or Sara.

what did the "harassers" say?

she's also fat

Depends on the character i guess
e621.net/post/show/1139172/2017-abs-alien-ambiguous_gender-balls-belly-biceps

>Cuntboys like the word BOY implies is a feminine hairless flat chested woman.
>BOY implies woman

Are you currently under the influence of any psychedelic drugs?

Because she's a woman and needs special treatment and protection. But she's still just as strong as men and doesn't need any special treatment.

I don't understand SJW logic. At all.

>cretins

those whiteknights don't realise how ridiculous they sound

Okay what the fuck, is the cyclone assault rifle broken in MP? It was working fine for the first few games but since today it literally won't fire at all. I hold down the button and it simply makes a noise, looks like it's shaking from firing, but nothing takes damage and I don't lose ammo.

some newbie animator was the lead facial animator for ME:A. naturally allegations that she blew the right people to get there started coming up. as for GG 2.0, no this shit will blow over in a few days

>The game has so many beutiful, happy, sad, funny moments, the characters are truly appealing and you actually feel close to some of them.

this. for character interaction, 3 is the best. and so are most of the missions, tuchanka, rannoch, palaven. for a lot of reasons it's the strongest game in the series. if it wasn't for the lfirst 20 minutes and last 30 odd minutes it'd be the favourite of the trilogy for a lot of people. in my opinion.

I just want to go shoot cans and chill with Garrus knowing tomorrow they play the trumpet sending us to die in no mans land.

I just don't get it, why?
Why would they do this?
I feel raped

I know playing it I will have a constant immersion break why the MC can outdo special fucking forces and more so why hes even in that position.

Can someone that has played it please tell me how exactly they shoehorned him in?
Did fucking anyone protest?

Honestly that will make or break it for me, it's the fucking foundation that everything else lore wise will be build on in my mind, you can't build a skyscraper on a pile of compost.

user the term boy these days implies harilessness and femininity and complete lack of masculinity, those are not traits of males.

A vegentleman on the other hand is a fully masculine male which you wouldnt confuse for a girl in any way unlike """boys""" who can easily be confused for girls since they are so thin, hairless and feminine.

Men are masculine and often hairy.

It seems like it does, just replayed ME3, when she holds your helmet before you attack Cronos Station it seems like her tits take up half the helmet

>But she's still just as strong as men
lol, bitch is probably suicidal

Entire article reads as if she should get special protection based solely on the fact that she's a woman.

Kotaku is claiming people are attacking her JUST because she's a woman, when I guarantee you if this was a man, he'd be facing the same treatment of his shittacular work as Head Facial Animator

>tfw simply can't find vetra attractive no matter how hard i try

i don't know what to do guys. she seems cool but i can't just find turians attractive

am i seriously going to have to settle with peebee

I want this!

huh
that's so on point user

>linking to e621
Delete this

holy fuck that's hot though

I thought the ending was _okay_ after the extended cut. I did a full replay of the trilogy about a year after ME3 came out, and I felt pretty satisfied that time around.